BREAKING NEWS: KOEMAN SACKED

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: BREAKING NEWS: KOEMAN SACKED

Post by balo »

kajifu wrote:
mcal wrote:...make una enjoy, soon someone go hammer Arsenal and we go hear the usual refrain of Wenger must go :lol: :lol:
Wenger is staying for the next two years that is certain and might go beyond.
Next will be Wenger forced Manu to fired that yeye Jose that has been disrespect to our boss.

Fire Jose at Man U, he walks away with gazillions of British Pounds, and takes over at PSG.

Did you break him or did you help him? :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kabalega wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
realtrouble wrote:Sack because he made Ozil look like Zindane

On form they might be the worst team in the EPL. He alienated the young man Ross Barkley and clearly the wan had quit on him . Not having a legit striker didn't help issues either .

Well in hindsight he should've stayed at Southampton .

Good thing is that he will get another job soon
Isn't Barkely injured? In fact, Koeman has had to deal several key injuries.

Their main problems are fairly easy to fix but he has not shown any indication that he was trying to fix them.

What’s their main problem? You mean the Belgian the fans didn’t respect enough ?
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Lack of width going forward and not pressing opponents. Once their Kante, Idrissa, (who has more skills than Kante) was red carded, they had little meanness at the back.
Last edited by Kabalega on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

The good news is that probably Barkley will stay at Everton because of a new manager. I dont understand why Koeman didnt play Niasse more.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/oumar-nia ... ler/209781

They needed a CF and he gave this chap too few chances.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Cristao II wrote:The good news is that probably Barkley will stay at Everton because of a new manager. I dont understand why Koeman didnt play Niasse more.

Niasse is hard working and has good hustle, but he is technically very poor for a top striker,his space awareness is very average.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Cristao II wrote:The good news is that probably Barkley will stay at Everton because of a new manager. I dont understand why Koeman didnt play Niasse more.

He initially loaned him out.
Then he recalled him out of desperation.
Niasse did his part but the damage was way too deep and wide.

How do you replace a Lukaku? By looking for another Lukaku.
Koeman went for an older Giroud and failed. No plan B either.

He should have looked for another talented but hungry Lukaku desperate to impress, especially with the WC around the corner.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

realtrouble wrote:

Niasse is hard working and has good hustle, but he is technically very poor for a top striker,his space awareness is very average.
I hope your analysis is not based on his Everton displays because the overall team's forward awareness is piss poor.
Gylfi Sigurðsson, Rooney and many other players were grossly under utilized by the overall team play.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

realtrouble wrote:

He had a very good season at Hull. The chaps that they had upfront were not working. Soldado had good technique and space awareness yet he flopped!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Kabalega wrote:Lack of width going forward and not pressing opponents. Once their Kante, Idrissa, (who has more skills than Kante) was red carded, they had little meanness at the back.

Check. Chelsea Board has heard you. He may come into the fold next year. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

He didn't rate him and tried to force him out. :boo:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I knew his time was up when Kenwright put his head in his hands (live on TV) as Arsenal kept scoring. His body language suggested total exasperation.
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Playing Shitty, Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd in a row with a team like Everton will get many managers sacked. That is a schedule hard to recover from. But he didn't replace Lukaku and should have stuck Rooney in the striker's position (that is really his only position). Dunno why managers think he's a midfielder. LVG, Hodgson, Moyes and now Koeman have been sacked playing him there. A guy that still averages 1 goal every 3 games if played as a striker. Knew playing 2 or 3 number 10s in a game would get him sacked. Ronney is not a midfielder and kept running into the same space as the likes of Gylfi. His buys have also failed to live up to their expectations.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Koeman bought too many players for the same position. They spent over 80 million on buying three players for the same position (Gylfi, Wazza, and Klaasen). Did they really need three number 10s in a squad that already had Barkley? They should have used some of that money to buy or loan a striker (why did they allow Swansea to take Abraham and Bony?) and a fast winger like Zaha to cover while Bolasie recovers from injury.
felarey wrote:Playing Shitty, Chelsea, Spurs and Man Utd in a row with a team like Everton will get many managers sacked. That is a schedule hard to recover from. But he didn't replace Lukaku and should have stuck Rooney in the striker's position (that is really his only position). Dunno why managers think he's a midfielder. LVG, Hodgson, Moyes and now Koeman have been sacked playing him there. A guy that still averages 1 goal every 3 games if played as a striker. Knew playing 2 or 3 number 10s in a game would get him sacked. Ronney is not a midfielder and kept running into the same space as the likes of Gylfi. His buys have also failed to live up to their expectations.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^^Rooney doesn't have the legs to play up top on his own and a duo would leave them more than likely, outnumbered in midfield. Playing Rooney off the forward, as a support striker, would've been an idea. Barkley should've been brought back into the fold and a decent bit of width brought in. Sigurdson was entirely unnecessary, indeed he may yet net his customary 8-10 league goals, but 40 million was absolutely ridiculous. Llorente, before Tottenham went in, a bid for Vardy, Celtic's Dembele, there were wiser ways to waste tens of millions. Ronnie earned the right to be sacked.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:They panicked! Just creating work for Allardyce .

Big Sam has expressed his interest.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

metalalloy wrote:

He didn't rate him and tried to force him out. :boo:
that is why those managers who treats African players like this they never last.. some players do not get picked not because of footballing reasons , but some grudges ..Koeman dug his grave. Now i am rooting for Senegal, and i hope Niasse makes it to the worldcup...

they also took Musa's shirt number and gave it to that grey.. ( we are all watching grey and co for yonda)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

benteke wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:They panicked! Just creating work for Allardyce .

Big Sam has expressed his interest.
The red carpet is being readied. Hulk Hogan theme tune blaring out from the tannoys, "watcha gonna do when Big Sam runs wild on you".
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

anikulapo wrote:Looks like Arsene don get em revenge .... that's a fortune that will be paid for this sacking sha ... Dang :scared:

It's a sad joke but Koeman and the Titanic have one thing in common: They should never have left Southampton ... smh
Is that all you have to say? Had this been Klopp you'd be foaming at the mouth. But it's your guy so you're papering over it like a coward. "Game know game" indeed. Pfft!

As usual your hypocrisy is legendary.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯