FRANCE 8-0 GHANA ...still 85 mins gone

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Curve whiz
Egg
Egg
FRANCE 8-0 GHANA ...still 85 mins gone

Post by Curve whiz »

Can anyone watching the disaster going on in Reims honestly say the Falcons do not need a foreigner coach? What exactly is the tactical plan of the Ghana coach in the game.

Agreed the stupid ref killed their spirit by disallowing a perfectly legit first goal in the first half. But, the collapse in the second half was unexplainable. They kept doing the wrong things all game, passing the ball to the French girls under the guise of ‘passing out from the back’. It was a disaster. Not only terrible officiating though, African women’s teams continue to be let down by bad coaching and an obvious lack of psychological preparation to deal with adversity as the game progresses.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FRANCE 8-0 GHANA ...still 85 mins gone

Post by pajimoh »

tfco and krawkrawlings. Thos year is Ghana's annus horribilis
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

pajimoh wrote:tfco and krawkrawlings. Thos year is Ghana's annus horribilis
women soccer is as important as synchronized swimming in Ghana
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

how come 8 goals can we watch highlights of game please.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Curve whiz wrote:Can anyone watching the disaster going on in Reims honestly say the Falcons do not need a foreigner coach? What exactly is the tactical plan of the Ghana coach in the game.

Agreed the stupid ref killed their spirit by disallowing a perfectly legit first goal in the first half. But, the collapse in the second half was unexplainable. They kept doing the wrong things all game, passing the ball to the French girls under the guise of ‘passing out from the back’. It was a disaster. Not only terrible officiating though, African women’s teams continue to be let down by bad coaching and an obvious lack of psychological preparation to deal with adversity as the game progresses.
So, because Ghana is getting plummeted in France, that automatically concludes a foreign coach
is needed for the Falcons? What else do we need foreigners to manage for us, with a mindset like
you have? I hope you don't subscribe to everything foreign.
Thanks.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Rawlings wrote:
kwasia that's no way to categorize the sistehs, they are at least engaged in a tournament unlike the bredas.. Aboa aba
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Curve whiz wrote:Can anyone watching the disaster going on in Reims honestly say the Falcons do not need a foreigner coach? What exactly is the tactical plan of the Ghana coach in the game.

Bia na so you jobless reach? I hope say na torture or na bet you do with pesin?

Ok, I get plant I wan make you watch grow... or do you prefer watching paint dry? :?
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Rawlings wrote:
...and maybe if GFA stopping picking women who're as fugly as their football E for gather crowd small :taunt:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That's it! Either Ghana leaves West Africa or i will. Enough of this type of disgrace year after year after year.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

1naija wrote:That's it! Either Ghana leaves West Africa or i will. Enough of this type of disgrace year after year after year.
We'd rather Ghana leaves...Ibadan zoo needs U.. :evil: abi na who else we go put inside the den as stand-in when Aremu the Gorilla goes for medical check up? :twisted: Don't leave us hanging bruh :mad:
Last edited by paj on Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

1naija wrote:That's it! Either Ghana leaves West Africa or i will. Enough of this type of disgrace year after year after year.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Kai,Tfco and Rawgoat are going thru it right now..nothing dey sweet ooh.....Ghana Jollof no sweet ooh
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

paj wrote:
We'd rather Ghana leaves...Ibadan zoo needs U.. :evil: abi na who else we go put inside the den as stand-in when Aremu the Gorilla goes for medical check up? :twisted: Don't leave us hanging bruh :mad:
Murds, you used to be very good at accidental deletion and banning. What happened to you all?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

It is time Ghana seriously consider it's position as a football playing nation. Of what use is it when both your men and women teams keep getting embarrassed as such every time they take to the pitch. They should do what Kenya does, stick to long distance running, and find their nitch. Synchronized swimming perhaps?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Its a Goal wrote:It is time Ghana seriously consider it's position as a football playing nation. Of what use is it when both your men and women teams keep getting embarrassed as such every time they take to the pitch. They should do what Kenya does, stick to long distance running, and find their nitch. Synchronized swimming perhaps?
Please stop acting as if our Bredas are not good at something.
I'm sure you missed their world midget football winning spectacle.
Go Ghana!!!
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

see how Naija folks dey enjoy Synchronized swimming
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

Cellular wrote:

Bia na so you jobless reach? I hope say na torture or na bet you do with pesin?

Ok, I get plant I wan make you watch grow... or do you prefer watching paint dry? :?
Maybe he likes masculine Ghanaian women