Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 635 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 28  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

a Pulisian match-fixer


Diame has a better haircut.


To hair is human...



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And Tony Pulis no get hair too. :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
danfo driver wrote:
I am sorry, I am Nigerian and my interest is solely with my team. You seem hurt about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know what you are.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
tfco wrote:
To hair is human...


The guys without hair get my vote in this hair-raising encounter.






_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
I am sorry, I am Nigerian and my interest is solely with my team. You seem hurt about this. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We know what you are.


And we know WHO you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
danfo driver wrote:
And we know WHO you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a lover of the game, while you love Borinho.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
Not true. You love alcohol and cheap baseball shirts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
And we know WHO you are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm a lover of the game, while you love Borinho.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
danfo driver wrote:
Not true. You love alcohol and cheap baseball shirts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
danfo driver wrote:
Not true. You love alcohol and cheap baseball shirts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


The Reds sucked yesterday.
Image

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 2451
Conte deserves whatever treatment he gets. He's been the architect of his own problems.
How do you win the EPL title, and then go about dismantling the team by getting rid of two leaders of your team - your top striker, and relegating your top CB from the starting eleven? Respect to Christensen, Morata and Giroud, but I find it disgusting that Conte would continue to pretend that these guys are better options to David Luis and Costa. Again, the decision to send Cuadrado to Juve and keep Pedro, makes no sense.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
tfco wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


OUR bus-parking is better than YOURs

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
a bus parking by any other name

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
tfco wrote:
a bus parking by any other name

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


WE all know who is the best paid bus driver in the world.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 42447
Location: Akoko Highlands
Spicyee wrote:
Conte deserves whatever treatment he gets. He's been the architect of his own problems.
How do you win the EPL title, and then go about dismantling the team by getting rid of two leaders of your team - your top striker, and relegating your top CB from the starting eleven? Respect to Christensen, Morata and Giroud, but I find it disgusting that Conte would continue to pretend that these guys are better options to David Luis and Costa. Again, the decision to send Cuadrado to Juve and keep Pedro, makes no sense.


Bros, that one is a no-brainer oo. Cuadrado ke? The guy who can't stay on his feet if small bird flies by him (while in a blue shirt)?
Cuadrado didn't like playing for Chelsea and is obvious in the games he played.

But I agree on the DL situation. Conte is making another mistake.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
How long will CIC go into hiding? :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:58 pm
Posts: 329
Location: Ijebu man
Conte deserve to go I can't stand watching morata and Christensen
Both are not at Chelsea level yet


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
Looks like the wheels are about to come off the bus. Borinho groupies about to declare war on "Paul Labile Pogba, the best Number 10 in the world".

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
Looks like the wheels are about to come off the bus. Borinho groupies about to declare war on "Paul Labile Pogba, the best Number 10 in the world".
]


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

will we be needing the bus for trips to Eastern Europ(a)


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 71808
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
cic old boy wrote:
Looks like the wheels are about to come off the bus. Borinho groupies about to declare war on "Paul Labile Pogba, the best Number 10 in the world".


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

the best response


_________________

AFCON 2019 - DRIVE for FIVE

FOUR > THREE


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:23 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 8179
tfco wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
Looks like the wheels are about to come off the bus. Borinho groupies about to declare war on "Paul Labile Pogba, the best Number 10 in the world".


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

the best response

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This beating really pain CIClick bait well well :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheii! Mr. Grasped! I take it the defeat was too much for you to handle! Don’t worry! Pogba is the best 10 in the world and if he leaves United, he will remain the best 10 in the world!

Now, let’s talk about how Mourinho beat the crap out of our match-fixing bald eagle :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 55935
danfo driver wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

This beating really pain CIClick bait well well :lol: :lol: :lol: Cheii! Mr. Grasped! I take it the defeat was too much for you to handle! Don’t worry! Pogba is the best 10 in the world and if he leaves United, he will remain the best 10 in the world!

Now, let’s talk about how Mourinho beat the crap out of our match-fixing bald eagle :lol:

The Number 10 with the best haircut in the world is leaving b/c of the best-paid bus driver in the world.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 635 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 28  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ayo Akinfe, Google [Bot] and 14 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group