Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:

oga Gone-te tactics
The real WE are against OUR bus parking.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

even the new guy knows that Conte...needs to be fired
Even the Smalling guy knows that a new squad is being built small small
2nd in Table vs Oga Tactical 5th in Table

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:

oga Gone-te tactics
The real WE are against OUR bus parking.
The reason WE opened this thread 'Should Antonio Conte be fired?'

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
2nd in Table vs Oga Tactical 5th in Table
I see you can't wait to lift the 2nd place trophy.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
The reason WE opened this thread 'Should Antonio Conte be fired?'
The reason WE are posting here: Borinho is boring US.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
2nd in Table vs Oga Tactical 5th in Table
I see you can't wait to lift the 2nd place trophy.
the trophy for 5th place is the reason for this thread

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote:
The reason WE opened this thread 'Should Antonio Conte be fired?'
The reason WE are posting here: Borinho is boring US.
while winning trophies

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: the trophy for 5th place is the reason for this thread
I thought it was about somebody looking for a new job.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: while winning trophies
With the same ol' tactics.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder when CIC is going to write his post tomorrow? Will he wait for the final whistle first and make sure Liverpool has won? Or will God show that he hates CIC again? :lol:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by danfo driver »

I wonder what Abramovich thinks when he looks at Match-fixer's face. He must truly loathe him! He forces Costa out, Refuses to play batshuayi and loans out the Nigerian-british boy to Swansea. He then cries and cries like a female dog, complaining that he has no Striker. Abramovich goes and spends big money on Morata. Season starts, big games comes and he refuses to play Morata. he then cries and cries and cries and cries again like a female dog in heat. Complains that he doesnt have a "big man" for when Morata is unavailable. Abramovich goes again and buys Giroud. Big game comes and he benches both! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: the trophy for 5th place is the reason for this thread
I thought it was about somebody looking for a new job.
you're stanning for a useless coach who will be gone in 6 weeks

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: while winning trophies
With the same ol' tactics.
they.are.not.false

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote: they.are.not.false
The truth is bitter. WE don't like watching or playing for YOUR team.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
cic old boy
Posts: 62808
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by cic old boy »

tfco wrote:
you're stanning for a useless coach who will be gone in 6 weeks
You are spamming for a bus driver prepared to throw you under the bus.
http://www.naijiant.com/
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: it took 2 weeks for the players to revolt!!!
You've made your point - your attitude is revolting.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:
tfco wrote: they.are.not.false
The truth is bitter. WE don't like watching or playing for YOUR team.
we are not even playing for OUR team

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what the ChICken will talk about today

1. Pogba did not start - he is leaving
2. Martial did not start - he is leaving
3. Alexis was subbed and is unhappy - he is leaving
4. The whole team is unhappy. JM will be fired



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
danfo driver
Posts: 18015
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by danfo driver »

CIC, why does God abhor you so much? Why? Why does God hate the sight of you? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: How are you going to handle it today? You had begun writing your post when Bailly scored the own goal. You went and searched for pictures and twitter posts and once again, God gives you hope and snatches it from you! Why does God have disdain for you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

hey BLOGGER...Paul Labile Pogba is leaving

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

destroyer of YOUTH

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
User avatar
tfco
Posts: 76045
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
Contact:

Re: Should Antonio Conte be fired?

Post by tfco »

cic old boy wrote:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you
Post Reply