Rohr On Alert: Bundesliga Teen Deji of Eintracht Franfurt

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oyek
Egg
Egg
Rohr On Alert: Bundesliga Teen Deji of Eintracht Franfurt

Post by oyek »

Rohr On Alert: Bundesliga Teen Deji Of Eintracht Frankfurt Shuns Germany For Nigeria
October 26, 2017016
Highly rated Eintracht Frankfurt 18 year old left full back Beyreuther Deji-Ousman has revealed his desire to play for Nigeria ahead of Germany, the land of his birth.

Beyreuther has made the bench for Eintracht Frankfurt in some games in the Bundesliga ‎this season, and the player who declared his intention to play for Nigeria ahead of Germany last year is still keen on a chance with the Super Eagles.

He made his intention to play for one of the junior teams of Nigerian known to David Doherty two years ago when he was 17 year old and progressing through the ranks at FSV Frankurt before his move to Eintracht Frankfurt in January.

This season he has moved he has moved from strength to strength and he is presently one of the most highly rated teen left back at the club, with his form earning him a rise to the first team from the U19 in just a week.

Speaking on his rise to the first team, the left full back who says his style of play is similar to David Alaba of Bayern Munich ‎also revealed he shares same Nigerian identity with the captain of the national team of Austria.

” I like the playing style of David Alaba, and we both have a Nigerian father”, he told Spieledb.eintracht.de, a comparison which sits as they both have same body size.

Known for his pace and dead ball abilities, the defender who is yet to be capped by Germany at youth level said he is working on his right foot in his bid to become an all rounder.
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/26/ro ... r-nigeria/
Last edited by oyek on Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr On Alert: Bundesliga Teen Deji of Eintracht Franfur

Post by oyek »

Here are some of his works
[/video]

[/video]

[/video]
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ayo sure has his world cup roster task cut out for him, probably updating his line up again.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Oyek. Wetin be the name of your agency?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

1Naira Football Agency.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

oyek wrote:1Naira Football Agency.

you don craze finish o
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

1Naija, over to you - sir! :lol: :lol: :lol:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Murds, i thought we agreed that any further reference to the word 1naira will be deleted. :veryangry:
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

The boy sabi take FKs o
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

I think it's worth a look because that's one area we need bodies...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

1naija wrote:

Murds, i thought we agreed that any further reference to the word 1naira will be deleted. :veryangry:
U preferring 1Kobo?
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Tobi17 wrote:Ayo sure has his world cup roster task cut out for him, probably updating his line up again.
:lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

oyek wrote:Rohr On Alert: Bundesliga Teen Deji Of Eintracht Frankfurt Shuns Germany For Nigeria
October 26, 2017016
Highly rated Eintracht Frankfurt 18 year old left full back Beyreuther Deji-Ousman has revealed his desire to play for Nigeria ahead of Germany, the land of his birth.

Beyreuther has made the bench for Eintracht Frankfurt in some games in the Bundesliga ‎this season, and the player who declared his intention to play for Nigeria ahead of Germany last year is still keen on a chance with the Super Eagles.

He made his intention to play for one of the junior teams of Nigerian known to David Doherty two years ago when he was 17 year old and progressing through the ranks at FSV Frankurt before his move to Eintracht Frankfurt in January.

This season he has moved he has moved from strength to strength and he is presently one of the most highly rated teen left back at the club, with his form earning him a rise to the first team from the U19 in just a week.

Speaking on his rise to the first team, the left full back who says his style of play is similar to David Alaba of Bayern Munich ‎also revealed he shares same Nigerian identity with the captain of the national team of Austria.

” I like the playing style of David Alaba, and we both have a Nigerian father”, he told Spieledb.eintracht.de, a comparison which sits as they both have same body size.

Known for his pace and dead ball abilities, the defender who is yet to be capped by Germany at youth level said he is working on his right foot in his bid to become an all rounder.
Bros, abeg do the needful to the thread.

Please edit the thread and add the 'sauce'. We like giving credit on this parts. Please add the URL of the lifted material.

Thank you!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

Hope he is in the lineup on Friday vs. Balogun.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Deji is yet to break into the Eintracht Frankfurt first team. Let us see what happens when he does.

Leftbacks are like gold dust so let us see how he copes in Die Bundesliga. Our problem is that none of our leftbacks are seeing regular action. Deji, Amuzie, Touranighora, etc are all riding the pine. Only Brian Idowu is seeing regular action.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Gadfly wrote:Hope he is in the lineup on Friday vs. Balogun.
He is listed. Him and Balogun on the bench for their respective clubs.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Deji is yet to break into the Eintracht Frankfurt first team. Let us see what happens when he does.

Leftbacks are like gold dust so let us see how he copes in Die Bundesliga. Our problem is that none of our leftbacks are seeing regular action. Deji, Amuzie, Touranighora, etc are all riding the pine. Only Brian Idowu is seeing regular action.
But you sent a link showing Amuzie played yesterday and 5 days before that, is that riding the pine? Or is that what you are wishing on him?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

maceo4 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Deji is yet to break into the Eintracht Frankfurt first team. Let us see what happens when he does.

But you sent a link showing Amuzie played yesterday and 5 days before that, is that riding the pine? Or is that what you are wishing on him?
No be me oooo
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

He made the bench of Eintracht Frankfurt today. Anyway I went to his instagram to check If he reps Nigeria (that is how I know if a player is open to playing for the SE) and dude really reps Nigeria. He follows the Nff, leon Balogun, Iwobi and other SE players. He even wears custom made green white green shinguards.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

ogasir wrote:He made the bench of Eintracht Frankfurt today. Anyway I went to his instagram to check If he reps Nigeria (that is how I know if a player is open to playing for the SE) and dude really reps Nigeria. He follows the Nff, leon Balogun, Iwobi and other SE players. He even wears custom made green white green shinguards.
Him papa raise am well :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/10/28/ev ... m-in-2015/

The boy even wrote a letter to Amunike for him to be included in the 2016 team. I’m really impressed with the boy’s passion for Nigeria and our culture unlike some useless agbero striker in London. Call the boy to camp ASAP even if it’s just to practice with the team. Reward him and encourage him. We lost Alana to to Austria, can u imagine if we had Alaba now?

If this boy gets a run of games and shows class the Germans will swoop him up pronto. Imagine, we don’t even need to beg his father.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ogasir wrote:He even wears custom made green white green shinguards.

That's it! We must cap him. :roll:
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

1naija wrote:
ogasir wrote:He even wears custom made green white green shinguards.

That's it! We must cap him. :roll:
Is that your requirement for capping a player?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST