Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:17 pm 

Gernot Rohr has severally stated that he will invite Enyeama back to the Super Eagles, but he must regain full fitness and be prepared to come and earn his place on the team. Some fifth columnists with an anti-Enyeama agenda have made it their duty to constantly push back against Rohr (who has till date been the ultimate decider on who gets called up). The weighty voice of the legendary Peter Rufai has also called for Enyeama to be recalled, backing Rohr.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 pm 

I stopped watching when Rufai said "as far as I am con-sign". Who does he think he is speaking like that? Dr. Sabinus? :taunt: :taunt:

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 pm 

1naija wrote:
I stopped watching when Rufai said "as far as I am con-sign". Who does he think he is speaking like that? Dr. Sabinus? :taunt: :taunt:

...well it`s simple, Rufai should go and form his own team and make Enyeama his Captain. How many Coaches do we have in this country sef ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:46 pm 

dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

...well it`s simple, Rufai should go and form his own team and make Enyeama his Captain. How many Coaches do we have in this country sef ?

dhoney, we have only one - Gernot Rohr. And he has stated he wants Enyeama back. And, Rufai is entitled to his opinion as a Nigerian. Moreso, as a legendary goalkeeper.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 pm 

Obong wrote:
Gernot Rohr has severally stated that he will invite Enyeama back to the Super Eagles, but he must regain full fitness and be prepared to come and earn his place on the team. Some fifth columnists with an anti-Enyeama agenda have made it their duty to constantly push back against Rohr (who has till date been the ultimate decider on who gets called up). The weighty voice of the legendary Peter Rufai has also called for Enyeama to be recalled, backing Rohr.

bravo.. a legend has said the truth.. If Enyeama isn't at the worldcup and when the SE meets Argentina again, Chile 87 will look like Child's play when dem finish us

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:39 pm 

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

dhoney, we have only one - Gernot Rohr. And he has stated he wants Enyeama back. And, Rufai is entitled to his opinion as a Nigerian. Moreso, as a legendary goalkeeper.

Rohr and Rufai are not saying the same thing. I agree with Rohr, but not with Rufai. Rufai is saying Nigeria should go and beg Enyeama. Rohr on the hand said if Vincent regains fitness and is performing well at his clubs and wants TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, he will be invited as long as he sets no condition. I think most Nigerians agree with this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:50 pm 

When and where in the video did Rohr say that?
Rohr said he spoke with Enyeama and he (Enyeama) told him he wants to come back.
The coach also said he needed to find a new club, as well as be fit BEFORE he will be CONSIDERED for an invite.
And even if he invites him, there will be no preconditions under which he will return to the SE (no demands on Enyeama's part).

I really don't know why you 'Pro-Enyeama' folks are constantly trying to fly his kite.
Fact is that Rohr is simply trying to be diplomatic. I don't think he cares on having Enyeama - I think he clearly prefers having Carl instead.

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:57 pm 

Otitokoro wrote:
When and where in the video did Rohr say that?
Rohr said he spoke with Enyeama and he (Enyeama) told him he wants to come back.
The coach also said he needed to find a new club, as well as be fit BEFORE he will be CONSIDERED for an invite.
And even if he invites him, there will be no preconditions under which he will return to the SE (no demands on Enyeama's part).

I really don't know why you 'Pro-Enyeama' folks are constantly trying to fly his kite.
Fact is that Rohr is simply trying to be diplomatic. I don't think he cares on having Enyeama - I think he clearly prefers having Carl instead.

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

Simply interpretation. That he WANTS him back indicates his openness to having him back in the team, hence, the discussions they have had. Rohr clearly has kept the door open for Enyeama PROVIDED he fulfills the conditions you listed above. With Ikeme unfortunately unavailable for health reasons, Rohr is not exactly spoiled to choose between the two.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:59 pm 

dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

KPAM! :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:07 pm 

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

Rohr and Rufai are not saying the same thing. I agree with Rohr, but not with Rufai. Rufai is saying Nigeria should go and beg Enyeama. Rohr on the hand said if Vincent regains fitness and is performing well at his clubs and wants TO COME AND FIGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY, he will be invited as long as he sets no condition. I think most Nigerians agree with this.

... yes most do, but for people like me, Enyeama should not be allowed near the Super-eagles team at all, which is FAIR considering he ABANDONED the team when we needed him and perhaps, deprived us of going to the AFCON 2016 tournament. Thus, regardless of how good he might be, we (Nigeria) DON'T NEED or want him in the Super-eagles team.

Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:48 pm 

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

I agree with all of the above.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 pm 

Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

You seem quite keen wanting him back as well? :-?

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:40 pm 

Guv007 wrote:
Obong wrote:
dhoney wrote:
1naija wrote:

You seem quite keen wanting him back as well? :-?

Im bank alert na gba gam! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:41 pm 

Every 'Dick and Harry' wants to be relevant without bearing the responsibility of being the coach.
Let the coach decide who he wants to take to the big dance.
Enyeama had made his mark, he should respectfully leave the stage while the memories are still
good, else same folks wanting him to continue would turn around and rename him 'yama-yama'.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:53 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
The guy whose head is on the block wants him back if he is fit and playing...

Some people who don't even know the coach or the team are adamant about NOT inviting Enyeama.

Glad he is an oyibo man. Because some of these natives would have accused him of all sorts had he been one of their own.

To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:08 pm 

Cellular wrote:
The guy whose head is on the block wants him back if he is fit and playing...

Some people who don't even know the coach or the team are adamant about NOT inviting Enyeama.

Glad he is an oyibo man. Because some of these natives would have accused him of all sorts had he been one of their own.

Cellular, GBAM!!!
And Enyeama uses this visual from Lille training yesterday to wish Odas, danfo driver and their fans a happy weekend:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:09 pm 

So...
The much anticipated weekend game has come and nothing has changed. Not even listed in the squad against Olympic Marseilles.
Dude needs to go look for a real club, instead of giving us these imaginary visuals of a return to LOSC Lille.
Obong wrote:
And Enyeama uses this visual from Lille training yesterday to wish Odas, danfo driver and their fans a happy weekend:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:54 pm 

Otitokoro wrote:
So...
The much anticipated weekend game has come and nothing has changed. Not even listed in the squad against Olympic Marseilles.
Dude needs to go look for a real club, instead of giving us these imaginary visuals of a return to LOSC Lille.
Obong wrote:

The team (Lille) is simply fooling Enyeana and Chief Obong. The team doesn't want Enyeama either :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:48 am 

As far as 1Naija is con-sign....

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:50 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

:rotf: :rotf:

You behavior is starting to con-sign me

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:56 am 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

BTW, I went to my girl at Niemans today and she gave me so much samples I don't even know what to do with them. All because I told her my friend in Nigeria may be sending me some money to buy him some creed to bring when I visit home next month.

Notice I didn't say the date. I know Dr. Sabinus and his cousins peruse this board.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:32 pm 

1naija wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

BTW, I went to my girl at Niemans today and she gave me so much samples I don't even know what to do with them. All because I told her my friend in Nigeria may be sending me some money to buy him some creed to bring when I visit home next month.

Notice I didn't say the date. I know Dr. Sabinus and his cousins peruse this board.

why you dey make this kain info public? Murderators, please hide this post from Mcal, and compell Unku 1Niaja to send me those samples immediately.

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."