GRAY OVER NACHO ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
GRAY OVER NACHO ?

Post by jette1 »

This new coach just dug his grave
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GRAY OVER NACHO ?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He will find out soon, leave am.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Well 3 coaches in a row ...they cant all be wrong with regards to what and how they want to play.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ndidi is Nigerian and he is playing....he must be doing something right.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

No issues with Gray but Chillwell in an advanced role ?
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Please forget sentiments for a while. Grey had a good game against leeds and deserves that spot! Nacho still needs to show consistency. Yes he scored in the last match but he had just one shot on goal and was annonymous for a greater part of the match. He needs to do a Ndidi and make that position his birth right! You dont expect him to work into the team and bench Okazaki Vardi or mahrez. He just needs to work hard and show more hunger,period!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

One assist, one goal...Gray has justified his inclusion. Meanwhile Everton is usel.......

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oloye wrote:Ndidi is Nigerian and he is playing....he must be doing something right.
I see what you did there; coach is responding to racial sentiments evident in his statement referencing - spirit of the team-

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

gochino wrote:Please forget sentiments for a while. Grey had a good game against leeds and deserves that spot! Nacho still needs to show consistency. Yes he scored in the last match but he had just one shot on goal and was annonymous for a greater part of the match. He needs to do a Ndidi and make that position his birth right! You dont expect him to work into the team and bench Okazaki Vardi or mahrez. He just needs to work hard and show more hunger,period!
Needs to show hunger? Na lion im be? What hunger did gray show?
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
gochino wrote:Please forget sentiments for a while. Grey had a good game against leeds and deserves that spot! Nacho still needs to show consistency. Yes he scored in the last match but he had just one shot on goal and was annonymous for a greater part of the match. He needs to do a Ndidi and make that position his birth right! You dont expect him to work into the team and bench Okazaki Vardi or mahrez. He just needs to work hard and show more hunger,period!
Go watch the game against leeds. The guy was not afraid to take responsibility. He was not afraid to take on players and run at the defense.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

gochino wrote:
Go watch the game against leeds. The guy was not afraid to take responsibility. He was not afraid to take on players and run at the defense.
And Nacho was afraid ? Where when

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
gochino wrote:
No mind am jare.
OCCUPY NFF!!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

jette1 wrote:
gochino wrote:
No mind am jare.
All I am saying is Gray deserves to be in the first eleven and he proved it by scoring today and getting an assist
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nacho will get his chances hopefully he can take it, but I can't say he deserves to start over Gray, they don't even play the same position...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:Nacho will get his chances hopefully he can take it, but I can't say he deserves to start over Gray, they don't even play the same position...
Gray is fools gold.
OCCUPY NFF!!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gray played as a wide midfielder today where frankly speaking he’s a much better option than Kelechi. In Puel’s set up today, Kelechi is competing against either marehz or vardy for minutes - plus Okazaki on the bench. Simply put, his work is cut out for him. On the other hand you have musa who is practically done at Leicester City. Sorry for digressing
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^If Puel sticks with the 3-4-3, there could be a glimmer of hope for Musa, which his lack of football brain and Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia, will ensure is not exercised or squandered.

Iheanacho's case is simple, if he doesn't show the desire and application of Jamie Vardy, he won't be picked. Slimani, if not sold in January is another challenge who, though oafish, offers decent graft for a big fella. Once again, Kelechi should look at Marcus Rashford and the calibre of players he is benching, be it up front or out wide. Till date, be it domestic or international setting, there are few games in which one doesn't know Rashford is playing. Youthful exuberance and the fearlessness of adolescence. Different players entirely, but is that enough of an excuse. Is he not Leicester's record signing?
Last edited by Coach on Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Kele really has some serious competition, but class will always rise to the cream of the top so I expect him to settle down and prove his quality... As for Musa, it's safe to say at this point that he should start looking for a move when the opportunity presents itself.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Coach wrote:^If Puel sticks with the 3-4-3, there could be a glimmer of hope for Musa, which his lack of football brain and Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia, will ensure is not exercised or squandered. Iheanacho's case is simple, if he doesn't show the desire and application of Jamie Vardy, he won't be picked. Slimani, if not sold in January is another challenge who, though oafish, others decent graft for a big fella. Once again, Kelechi should look at Marcus Rashford and the calibre of players he is benching, be it up front or out wide. Till date, be it domestic or international setting, there are few games in which one doesn't know Rashford is playing. Youthful exuberance and the fearlessness of adolescence. Different players entirely, but is that enough of an excuse. Is he not Leicester's record signing?
Now this is brutal :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Coach wrote:^If Puel sticks with the 3-4-3, there could be a glimmer of hope for Musa, which his lack of football brain and Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia, will ensure is not exercised or squandered. Iheanacho's case is simple, if he doesn't show the desire and application of Jamie Vardy, he won't be picked. Slimani, if not sold in January is another challenge who, though oafish, others decent graft for a big fella. Once again, Kelechi should look at Marcus Rashford and the calibre of players he is benching, be it up front or out wide. Till date, be it domestic or international setting, there are few games in which one doesn't know Rashford is playing. Youthful exuberance and the fearlessness of adolescence. Different players entirely, but is that enough of an excuse. Is he not Leicester's record signing?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you no well. :P
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Coach wrote:^If Puel sticks with the 3-4-3, there could be a glimmer of hope for Musa, which his lack of football brain and Chronic Theocytic Walcottaemia, will ensure is not exercised or squandered.

Iheanacho's case is simple, if he doesn't show the desire and application of Jamie Vardy, he won't be picked. Slimani, if not sold in January is another challenge who, though oafish, offers decent graft for a big fella. Once again, Kelechi should look at Marcus Rashford and the calibre of players he is benching, be it up front or out wide. Till date, be it domestic or international setting, there are few games in which one doesn't know Rashford is playing. Youthful exuberance and the fearlessness of adolescence. Different players entirely, but is that enough of an excuse. Is he not Leicester's record signing?
Rashford is Rashford; isn’t it inhumane and don’t you feel a level of insensitivity using one humans physical abilities as a criteria to deject another’s and especially considering they have different builts and socialized under two different sociopolitical constructs - one enabling and one oppressive. I'm assuming you wouldn’t need this lecture

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote:Rashford is Rashford; isn’t it inhumane and don’t you feel a level of insensitivity using one humans physical abilities as a criteria to deject another’s and especially considering they have different builts and socialized under two different sociopolitical constructs - one enabling and one oppressive. I'm assuming you wouldn’t need this lecture
So it's now Nigeria's fault that Kele cannot crack Leicester's starting XI?
Was it also Nigeria's "fault" that he won the U17 trophy and golden ball, and played for Man City?!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Thread title should be changed to "When patriotism clouds judgment"

Work harder Nacho. You will get a chance to prove yourself. Gray was fantastic today...As they'd say in Futchas hood....point blank period.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!