UCL MATCHDAY 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: UCL MATCHDAY 4

Post by oloye »

This Blind plays like a blind man
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Was too fast on Celtic...Martinez scores for the Bavarians as they pull ahead again...2-1

Kurzawa again 4-0 PSG against Anderlecht
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

CSKA now leafing 2-1 at Basel
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

All La Ligans, what's happening to the usually reliable Atletico...can't even take advantage of Chelsea's blues...anyway 5 mins more
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Everytime I watch Blind and Darmian, I just laugh.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

PSG don't know when to stop...now 5-0 against Anderlecht...Kurzawa with a hat trick...isn't the bobo a full back...I recall he used to bench Uwua before the WC
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

danfo driver wrote:Everytime I watch Blind and Darmian, I just laugh.
Undetstandable maybe cos they are undercover brothers.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Lukaku would have made a good body guard..one thing he aint is footballer. Ues he scores goals.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Blind...that's the sort of thing Dean Ambrose of WWE would have done
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anointed wrote:All La Ligans, what's happening to the usually reliable Atletico...can't even take advantage of Chelsea's blues...anyway 5 mins more
There is a limit to which you can take that agbero style football. The ban on recruitment is akin to refusing them to refuel on igbo!

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Higuain equalized for Juve
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:
anointed wrote:All La Ligans, what's happening to the usually reliable Atletico...can't even take advantage of Chelsea's blues...anyway 5 mins more
There is a limit to which you can take that agbero style football. The ban on recruitment is akin to refusing them to refuel on igbo!
You ain't taking prisoners tonite
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT @ OT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

BTW, Man Utd thru to next round
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

PSG & Bayern also in last 16
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT Scores

Basel 1-2 CSKA Moscow
Manchester United 2-0 Benfica
Celtic 1-2 Bayern Munich
Paris Saint Germain 5-0 Anderlecht
Atletico Madrid 1-1 Qarabag
Roma 3-0 Chelsea
Olympiacos 0-0 Barcelona
Sporting CP 1-1 Juventus
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:
oloye wrote:
You ain't taking prisoners tonite
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:BTW, Man Utd thru to next round
:lol: :lol: No you are not. you need 1 point.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

danfo driver wrote:
anointed wrote:BTW, Man Utd thru to next round
:lol: :lol: No you are not. you need 1 point.
You are right.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Besiktas currently goaless with Monaco
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I was too fast cos Ronny Lopez bends a low belter beyond the Besiktas goalie from outside the 18.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Today's Matches

Liverpool vs Maribor
Sevilla vs Spartak Moscow
SSC Napoli vs Manchester City
Shakhtar Donetsk vs Feyenoord
Besiktas 0-1 Monaco (HT)
FC Porto vs RasenBallsport Leipzig
Borussia Dortmund vs APOEL Nicosia
Tottenham Hotspur vs Real Madrid
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...