Why Is A Particular Forumer Allowed To Pollute The Pages...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Why Is A Particular Forumer Allowed To Pollute The Pages...

Post by Shownoja »

...here, and the rest of us must grin and bear it, but no sooner than we start also polluting the same pages, censorship occurs? Perhaps the moderating should be Focused on these senseless posts that rile the blood of the readers.

I’ve been on here long enough to know he will not stop except you make him stop. What you’re seeing is phase one. The next few months will be crazy as someone shamelessly tries to form relationships with underservig elements and use this esteemed forum to promote clueless undeserving players.

We have been here before, and we shall remain to see the back of yet another self serving display of naked greed - no matter how many of my posts are deleted.
To stop trying is to start dying
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Why Is A Particular Forumer Allowed To Pollute The Pages

Post by Bigpokey24 »

You should know Ayo is looking out for his pocket. .it's the norm after the worldcup qualifiers, we all know these
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

I don't think it's that bad. You just realize that Ayo doesn't think like the regular Joe the plumber. For him, there's no box so it's not even that he thinks outside the box.

There are other people that promote players for whatever reason because we are in the season. If you are like me see him as comic relief and then live and live.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

anointed wrote:I don't think it's that bad. You just realize that Ayo doesn't think like the regular Joe the plumber. For him, there's no box so it's not even that he thinks outside the box.

There are other people that promote players for whatever reason because we are in the season. If you are like me see him as comic relief and then live and live.
It's hard bro, very hard to be like you on this issue :P :P
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

That uncle can make Stone Cold begin to boil. Ten pointers that are special designed to knock 10 points off ur IQ if u actually ponder them too long.
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oluphemmie007 wrote:That uncle can make Stone Cold begin to boil. Ten pointers that are special designed to knock 10 points off ur IQ if u actually ponder them too long.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Freedom of expression trumps feelings. Ignore the rants, but don't sensor it.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Because he's got guts and lots of it :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

(1) Do you know what pollution is?
(2) We live in a free world.
(3) I'm not breaking any rules.
(4) Did you know I'm the CE editor-at-large?
(5) I've been posting on this forum for years - long before you became a forumer.
(6) You should name names rather than talking about a "particular forumer".
(7) Are you a coward?
(8) Encouraging debate is good for democracy.
(9) Would you prefer if CE was a dictatorship?
(10) Why can't you enjoy the forum in peace?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

The YeyeMan wrote:(1) Do you know what pollution is?
(2) We live in a free world.
(3) I'm not breaking any rules.
(4) Did you know I'm the CE editor-at-large?
(5) I've been posting on this forum for years - long before you became a forumer.
(6) You should name names rather than talking about a "particular forumer".
(7) Are you a coward?
(8) Encouraging debate is good for democracy.
(9) Would you prefer if CE was a dictatorship?
(10) Why can't you enjoy the forum in peace?
(1) T
(2) h
(3) e

(4) Y
(5) e
(6) y
(7) e
(8) M
(9) a
(10) n
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

anointed wrote:I don't think it's that bad. You just realize that Ayo doesn't think like the regular Joe the plumber. For him, there's no box so it's not even that he thinks outside the box.

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

another two - BRYAN ROBSON

and another two - BETTY VOGTS
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake
:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Abeg make una leave my Ayo alone.... I have missed those 10 pointers ojare!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake
You should add Sola Ameobi, Uchebo, Babatunde, Rueben and Nwofor at the expense of Ike Uche, Joel Obi, Kalu Uche, Sunday Mba, and Nosa Igiebor
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Shownoja wrote:...here, and the rest of us must grin and bear it, but no sooner than we start also polluting the same pages, censorship occurs? Perhaps the moderating should be Focused on these senseless posts that rile the blood of the readers.

I’ve been on here long enough to know he will not stop except you make him stop. What you’re seeing is phase one. The next few months will be crazy as someone shamelessly tries to form relationships with underservig elements and use this esteemed forum to promote clueless undeserving players.

We have been here before, and we shall remain to see the back of yet another self serving display of naked greed - no matter how many of my posts are deleted.
You can always ignore his threads. Dude hardly breaks forum rules.
Take him up on the points he raises assuming you have the time.

Ayo is Ayo... I have gotten to realize he is just a passionate individual when it comes to the SE. Good thing we have folks on CE who are knowledgeable enough to try to set him straight or counter some of his narratives.

Imagine Ayo in the wild (www)... where people don't know him. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Flex Swift wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake
You should add Sola Ameobi, Uchebo, Babatunde, Rueben and Nwofor at the expense of Ike Uche, Joel Obi, Kalu Uche, Sunday Mba, and Nosa Igiebor
I don't know about the other guys but Sola Ameobi earned his spot the same way Ogbeche earned his... Sola's was off the back of his performance against Italy... plus he had the qualities Keshi liked. Uchebo was the one who took the place of Brown Ideye. Folks hated the idea of Sola playing for the Eagles because the felt he scorned us when he was younger and now chose to play for us at the twilight of his career. In several interviews, Keshi pointed out the qualities he liked about Sola.

I don't know why you guys always bring up Ike Uche's name when it comes to players dropped for Sola. Ike Uche was dropped because he had a horrible attitude while on the bench at the AFCON, Keshi, before the WC preparation got under way, said there was no way Ike Uche will ever play for him again. It was so bad that Ike Uche refused to enter a game as a sub... Nosa had the same issue... he was not a good teammate. Sadly, Keshi also took Osaze who also was discovered at the WC proper that he was not a good teammate... he fractured the team chemistry.

All that being said, Keshi went ahead and made it to the second round... and lost to a very good French side whom they gave all they had to. Losing to France was not an upset. In the game, we were unlucky with some incidents in the game. So to point to our 2014 campaign as evidence of team selection shenanigans is just asinine. BTW, some of you also forgot that while France was busy resting and preparing for Naijaria, our players were up discussing issues of money. And you think they were in an ideal mental state to beat a better French side?

Team selection for the 2014 WC was hardly the reason we lost to France!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Shownoja wrote:...here, and the rest of us must grin and bear it, but no sooner than we start also polluting the same pages, censorship occurs? Perhaps the moderating should be Focused on these senseless posts that rile the blood of the readers.

I dont understand your post.
If he bothers you so much why not just ignore his posts?
There's an ignore button. It works very nicely!

I do agree he lacks discipline when it comes to opening threads
If everyone opened threads at the same rate as Ayo, this site would be complete chaos.
maybe mods can help him manage his thoughts by merging the multiple threads he opens on the same topic into one
same way we have a global Arsenal thread, maybe they should create a global AyoAkinfe thread
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Anointed, your post is an insult to "regular Joe's" :tic: Not only does Ayo think inside the box, he actually thinks inside the box that is inside another box. :twisted: How else do you account for someone who can't think beyond "10 point" thread for the past decade or more?

How can someone who think outside the box be 12 years behind fact and arguing blindly with himself? The Ozaze midfielder/striker thread is a testament to his flip flopping opinion that seems to change like the British weather.

How can someone who is so often wrong and accuseseveryone who doesn't share his flawed reasoning as dishonest?

Ayo is a unique pain the rear but he's our own pain in the rear. If shooting was legal Ayo would have been a trophy on my wall, gut and all. But alas.......
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Cellular wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake
I don't know about the other guys but Sola Ameobi earned his spot the same way Ogbeche earned his... Sola's was off the back of his performance against Italy... plus he had the qualities Keshi liked. Uchebo was the one who took the place of Brown Ideye. Folks hated the idea of Sola playing for the Eagles because the felt he scorned us when he was younger and now chose to play for us at the twilight of his career. In several interviews, Keshi pointed out the qualities he liked about Sola.

I don't know why you guys always bring up Ike Uche's name when it comes to players dropped for Sola. Ike Uche was dropped because he had a horrible attitude while on the bench at the AFCON, Keshi, before the WC preparation got under way, said there was no way Ike Uche will ever play for him again. It was so bad that Ike Uche refused to enter a game as a sub... Nosa had the same issue... he was not a good teammate. Sadly, Keshi also took Osaze who also was discovered at the WC proper that he was not a good teammate... he fractured the team chemistry.

All that being said, Keshi went ahead and made it to the second round... and lost to a very good French side whom they gave all they had to. Losing to France was not an upset. In the game, we were unlucky with some incidents in the game. So to point to our 2014 campaign as evidence of team selection shenanigans is just asinine. BTW, some of you also forgot that while France was busy resting and preparing for Naijaria, our players were up discussing issues of money. And you think they were in an ideal mental state to beat a better French side?

If Keshi felt Ike Uche and Nosa had bad attitudes why did he select them during the qualifiers? Why didn’t he select your Sola Ameobi? Again why did Keshi select Nosa for the friendly match against Scotland just before the World Cup? Sola Ameobi was not an unknown player and to select him based on one friendly against Italy a game we did not even win seem a bit short sighted. Sola could never be classed as exceptional so how he made the squad was bound to raise eye browses. Again he was club-less as Newcastle booted him into touch.
Nigeria made the second round by virtue of being a very weak group the two quality teams they meet at the World Cup they were soundly beaten. You made excuses for Sola how about Reuben was he and exceptional talent too? Nigeria is a mess because this type of attitude what is bad is bad those players had no business in the World Cup squad. People are correctly warning against making the same mistakes again.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Flex Swift wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake

If Keshi felt Ike Uche and Nosa had bad attitudes why did he select them during the qualifiers? Why didn’t he select your Sola Ameobi? Again why did Keshi select Nosa for the friendly match against Scotland just before the World Cup? Sola Ameobi was not an unknown player and to select him based on one friendly against Italy a game we did not even win seem a bit short sighted. Sola could never be classed as exceptional so how he made the squad was bound to raise eye browses. Again he was club-less as Newcastle booted him into touch.
Nigeria made the second round by virtue of being a very weak group the two quality teams they meet at the World Cup they were soundly beaten. You made excuses for Sola how about Reuben was he and exceptional talent too? Nigeria is a mess because this type of attitude what is bad is bad those players had no business in the World Cup squad. People are correctly warning against making the same mistakes again.
KPOM, please do not let the Keshinistas revise history. The same IK Uche, Nosa Igiebor, Joel Obi and Chinedu Obasi were selected for the 2015 CANQ after the WC, yet they were not good enough for the WC. While the likes of Ameobi, Uzoenyi, Nwofor, Uchebo, Reuben, Agbim, Odunlami etc who were good enough for the WC, were never selected again. Who is fooling who? The 2014 WC selection was the most corrupt in the history of Nigerian football and we should all be vigilant that it does not happen again. The enablers are at work so let us be wary of them!
I am happy
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

smartbrother wrote:

I dont understand your post.
If he bothers you so much why not just ignore his posts?
There's an ignore button. It works very nicely!

I do agree he lacks discipline when it comes to opening threads
If everyone opened threads at the same rate as Ayo, this site would be complete chaos.

maybe mods can help him manage his thoughts by merging the multiple threads he opens on the same topic into one
same way we have a global Arsenal thread, maybe they should create a global AyoAkinfe thread
That there is the problem. We don't want chaos. I've been on this forum since 1997 (i think), and I know how it has evolved so well over the years. It should not be allowed to die to accommodate one person's shenanigans.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Dammy wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

LOL

Two words - EMEKA EZEALA

two more words...

Onigbinde Handshake

KPOM, please do not let the Keshinistas revise history. The same IK Uche, Nosa Igiebor, Joel Obi and Chinedu Obasi were selected for the 2015 CANQ after the WC, yet they were not good enough for the WC. While the likes of Ameobi, Uzoenyi, Nwofor, Uchebo, Reuben, Agbim, Odunlami etc who were good enough for the WC, were never selected again. Who is fooling who? The 2014 WC selection was the most corrupt in the history of Nigerian football and we should all be vigilant that it does not happen again. The enablers are at work so let us be wary of them!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: It is a lie and you know it. You are letting your bias cloud your judgement. Teams since we started qualifying has always changed with players gate crashing the final tournament list. It is the same hue and cry you guys did with the Frenchman and with Amodu that you forced the NFF to fire both men and replaced them with coaches who used basically the same players minus 2-3 additions.

Players not selected again were due to a myriad of reasons. You listed the players that were selected yet the players who weren't selected, where are they today? Aside from the often injured Joel Obi, who else is playing at a high level? Shouldn't they have laid lie to the injustice by continuing to excel?

Don't get me wrong, there's corruption in football just like there's corruption in ALL facets of Naijarian environment.

Keshi (RIP) still excelled. He got to the second round and gave France all they can handle.

Rohr, as good as he is has NOT surpassed Keshi. Keshi went undefeated in qualification as well. Keshi had a longer unbeaten streak. Keshi WON the African Cup of Nations. Keshi got to knockout stages of the World Cup.

When Rohr, as clean as he is, gets to Keshi's level come and talk to me about corruption in Naijarian footie.

The NFF don't care about the hue of the coach involved because they control the purse strings. They will do what they did to every coach... the NFF will dictate and blackmail coaches including Westerhoff, Troussier, Betty, Bora, Libgrets, Bonfrere and Largerback. Rohr has been fortunate so far... glad he is foreign sha. Or else folks like you will swear that Ahmed Musa paid him off. Or even Moses Simon.... because to you guys, any player you don't personally like bribed his way to the squad. No accounting for coach's preference.

Call me a Keshinesta all you want. You of all people should be aware of how difficult the Naijarian environment is for locals... but you denigrate their achievements and deride it as if it was easy.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...