Mancity 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by kajifu »

Beloved try I think ref mess a good game,after that offside goal we stand little chance as it kill the game.
Poor officiating again this game I can't blame Wenger too much just 3 blame for him .
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity 2 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by Mr. Piffington »

txj wrote:Game over...

City get a break yet again vs a top six side.

Fake RC against Mane.

Now this...
Oga boss, City were winning 1-0 against Liverpool before the red card against Mane.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Mr. Piffington wrote:

Fake RC against Mane.

Now this...
Oga boss, City were winning 1-0 against Liverpool before the red card against Mane.
So?

If you watched the game, you would know, no way Liverpool would've lost that game with 11 men...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

txj wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:

Fake RC against Mane.

Now this...
So?

If you watched the game, you would know, no way Liverpool would've lost that game with 11 men...
You would know that because you're a fortune teller. My guy there's no way about it.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Iwobi is useless! Not good enough to play for Arsenal. In Spain he will be playing in Arsenal B - the Championship equivalent.

Two years in, he has gotten progressively less influential in the team and his overall contribution completely mediocre! Cant shoot! Cant pass! Cant defend! Cant take anyone on! The perfect example of the new Arsenal - endless sideways passing to no effect.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Its a Goal wrote:To be fair it was offside but I did raise the question of ARSEnal's inability to set the offside trap properly. Now they have been caught napping.
How can you be caught napping on a perfectly set offsides trap? Sorry my brother but what you wrote doesn't make sense.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:To be fair it was offside but I did raise the question of ARSEnal's inability to set the offside trap properly. Now they have been caught napping.
How can you be caught napping on a perfectly set offsides trap? Sorry my brother but what you wrote doesn't make sense.
Tried explaining this to him.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]kenmega[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]The YeyeMan[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: What a terrible cross from Debruna.
Why are you rooting for City?
My thoughts exactly...pissed off with Wenger

Oh well, my precious Spurs will beat them in 2 weeks
No matter what I will always root for an ARSEnal loss. It makes my weekend a bliss whenever my beloved wins and they lose :mrgreen:. I am not rooting for Citey just want ARSEnal to lose :thumbs:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]green4life[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: To be fair it was offside but I did raise the question of ARSEnal's inability to set the offside trap properly. Now they have been caught napping.
Setting offside trap is not the end of it all but a process to stale your opponent. As defenders you have to stay alert to the officials' call because if they fail to make the call you will still have to prevent your opponent from scoring. There have many offside calls in the past that officials have missed but defenders don't go switching off thinking the call will be in their favor. As is often said, play to the official's whistle.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Ozil created 13 chances today. Too bad, none of his teammates know how to take those chances. Maybe next time?
wale1974 wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:Has anybody seen Metsul Ozil :D?
In the locker room
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: To be fair it was offside but I did raise the question of ARSEnal's inability to set the offside trap properly. Now they have been caught napping.
Setting offside trap is not the end of it all but a process to stale your opponent. As defenders you have to stay alert to the officials' call because if they fail to make the call you will still have to prevent your opponent from scoring. There have many offside calls in the past that officials have missed but defenders don't go switching off thinking the call will be in their favor. As is often said, play to the official's whistle.
The idea is you set the offside trap and count on the linesman to make the call. You don't set a trap then chase the opposition in anticipation of linesman missing the call. That would be nuts and unreasonable. The linesman should do their job simples. The player bears no blame in this situation.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
The idea is you set the offside trap and count on the linesman to make the call. You don't set a trap then chase the opposition in anticipation of linesman missing the call. That would be nuts and unreasonable. The linesman should do their job simples. The player bears no blame in this situation.
With your line of reasoning that's why Citey won 3-1 as opposed to 2-1. The offside trap is supposed to be another layer of defensive attributes that if he gets breached you have to react accordingly. Because the call often times is marginal you have to be on full alert at all times even if you are sure the call will go your way. As I said you are thought to play to the whistle not what you hope the call will be.

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity vs Arsenal

Post by Kabalega »

Coach wrote:888.com offering 7/1 and 5/1 Beloved to win or draw respectively. Needless to say, going in, like Percy parting the beef. 20 in, 140 back. Or each way, safe as houses. Beloved will not lose, loose or loosen.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
smartbrother wrote:very unpredictable game
arsenal tends to pull surprises in games like trhis
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Go and check City's record against Arsenal for the past 3 seasons. It does not look good for City.

Prediction: Arsenal 3 City 1
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :laugh:
ceejay22 wrote:I have a feeling Arsenal will win this one or at worst, draw.City have been playing well this season no doubt but teams have given them too much respect like Chelsea. If u take the game to them , which I know Arsenal will, their defense starts to crack
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
With your line of reasoning that's why Citey won 3-1 as opposed to 2-1. The offside trap is supposed to be another layer of defensive attributes that if he gets breached you have to react accordingly. Because the call often times is marginal you have to be on full alert at all times even if you are sure the call will go your way. As I said you are thought to play to the whistle not what you hope the call will be.
Kai....see wetin Harry Kane don cause. Fans of real teams are discussing footie, Spudite sef come put mouf....
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Kai....see wetin Harry Kane don cause. Fans of real teams are discussing footie, Spudite sef come put mouf....
You dey make mouth? Wen fans dey talk football yanshinels for shut up :tic: :taunt: Abeg go watch better entertainment for arsenal tv
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

green4life wrote:
The guy don dey talk nonsense no be today.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: so assnnal lost, kai
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: so assnnal lost, kai

Wetin be kai or news for there? When you wake up in the morning, every morning, do you gaze at the sky and say "so this sky na blue, kai".
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

platinum wrote:

Wetin be kai or news for there? When you wake up in the morning, every morning, do you gaze at the sky and say "so this sky na blue, kai".
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so this nah the norm for north London... so will assnal finish top 4?
SuperEagles

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
platinum wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so this nah the norm for north London... so will assnal finish top 4?
Even the firmest Arsenal fans must have known that it would be a miracle to take even a point from City away. Top 4? There's a good chance of that, the January transfer window will tell a lot of stories.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

top 4 ke? brah abeg you should focus on getting into the Champs league by winning Europa( which no go ever happen)
SPurs , City, Chelsea, Pool and United won't give yall a chance if una continue to drop points to the likes of Stoke, Wtford etc.. then you get beat woefully by pool and City ,

Spurs is next at Wembley :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles