Mancity 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity 2 vs 0 Arsenal

Post by platinum »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:What a terrible cross from Debruna.
Why are you rooting for City?

I don't think iAG gets the whole 'scenario' thing. :rotf: His job is to carry his empty aluminum plate and cheer for Arsenal
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

spastic wrote:
Skylolo wrote:The best team won..but the officials helped them today.

It was a dodgy penalty call and Silva was offside.

Arsenal did not execute well enough in the final 3rd today, a point was gettable from that game.

A more fluent Arsenal at the Emirates can beat City.
Wasn't a dodgy penalty. Offside was a poor call. Penalty was clear. He tripped him and got no where near the ball.

Offside was a poor call. But so was the non call on Kolasinac for the push on Sterling early in the game.

Fair result.
Same story on the fake Mane RC.

Fake PK....

City scored only one legit goal in this game...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ah! So you dey alive! You ran away like a b11tch in heat when your master was humiliated by spuds, remember? You gutter coward! Your kind are the sort of people you spit on. Only rear your ugly head when your master wins. kai! shame no dey catch you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever.................you idiotic houseboy of a very.............

poor cowardly student :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WIlly WIlly! Vanishing coward! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Such a gutter rat! You are absolutely NOT a man! A weak spineless lowlife! You disappeared for 2 weeks like a shameless prostitute who missed her period. Shameless thing! Coward! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Siddonlook11 wrote:Btw..Sanchez CANNOT play for Pep..take that to the bank..

The way pep jumps and gets mad when his players lose ball or misplace pass ?

And the way Sanchez loses balls and misplays passes is not going to happen... no way
I think the dude is demotivated.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

And the way Sanchez loses balls and misplays passes is not going to happen... no way
Pep is okay with losing the ball out wide while trying to create. Sanchez will play out there. He'll be fine.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Its a Goal wrote:Has anybody seen Metsul Ozil :D?
I ain't seen Arsenal!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

.........off to ArsenalFanTV to hear real fans vent......the Arsenal soap opera continues....
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Riche007 wrote:

I think the dude is demotivated.

No way, he has always misplaced a high percentage of passes. From Cold Cold thru to now, just like Ozil's unwillingness to consistently do dirty work, Alexis' carelessness is something you take with him. Pep knew that and has had the guy before.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Arsenaltv is going to be fun, entertainment galore :rotf: :rotf:
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

txj wrote:
spastic wrote:

Arsenal did not execute well enough in the final 3rd today, a point was gettable from that game.

Wasn't a dodgy penalty. Offside was a poor call. Penalty was clear. He tripped him and got no where near the ball.

Offside was a poor call. But so was the non call on Kolasinac for the push on Sterling early in the game.

Fair result.

Fake PK....

Hurray for the "legitimate goal" bean counters. We will just count the ones in the official books :taunt:
lionga
Egg
Egg

Post by lionga »

platinum wrote:

Arsenal was not clinical at all. And I question the part of Ozil not being the guy playing those final balls. Someone in this thread said Alexis was playing for City, he was right.

All in all, Arsenal didn't play as well as they could have.

Not sure Alexis would play that way under Pep (they've worked together b4 at Barca), but there's a reason why he does that at Arsenal. It's the same reason for Ozil's 'supposed' petulence and lack of effort :idea:
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Arsenal gave a good account of themselves today. After pulling a goal back, the game was open for either of the sides.
That very wrong call killed the game and they need to start investigating refs in EPL.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

An away game for Arsenal. Let's see if Arsenal could repay the favor.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mancity 3 vs 1 Arsenal

Post by spastic »

Sanchez played well today Sha!

For City :evil:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

As usual, EPL refs have done a number on Arsenal today. Fake Penalty, non call on a blatant offside goal. Ridiculous.

The team played well but were robbed. We should have come home with a point.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ah! So you dey alive! You ran away like a b11tch in heat when your master was humiliated by spuds, remember? You gutter coward! Your kind are the sort of people you spit on. Only rear your ugly head when your master wins. kai! shame no dey catch you? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whatever.................you idiotic houseboy of a very.............

poor cowardly student :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WIlly WIlly! Vanishing coward! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Such a gutter rat! You are absolutely NOT a man! A weak spineless lowlife! You disappeared for 2 weeks like a shameless prostitute who missed her period. Shameless thing! Coward! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Okokobrinko :lol: :lol: the imbecile-worshiper of a daft, SHORT :scared: football-coward.
Anyway your Oga know who be his .........

Master and teacher ............and he surrendered a very long time ago :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

We was ROBBED!!!!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nkume wrote:We was ROBBED!!!!
#ItWas1AllWithKos
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

lionga wrote:
platinum wrote:

Arsenal was not clinical at all. And I question the part of Ozil not being the guy playing those final balls. Someone in this thread said Alexis was playing for City, he was right.

Not sure Alexis would play that way under Pep (they've worked together b4 at Barca), but there's a reason why he does that at Arsenal. It's the same reason for Ozil's 'supposed' petulence and lack of effort :idea:

Last edited by platinum on Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

lionga wrote:
platinum wrote:

I agree partially. When Alexis played at Barca, he was the guy most likely to turn the ball over in their frontline...he still played and got major minutes but you always got the sense they wanted someone who was more suited to their style.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Nkume wrote:We was ROBBED!!!!
Seriously?! How long shall you continue this useless refrain?

Stop it joor! How about Arsenal just learn how to keep clean sheets. Stiffen up their backs and for once just show up (outside the FA Cup).
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

In any case, losing by two dubious goals to the unbeaten League Leaders is really not a shame at all. I expected Arsenal to lose and they did. Move on!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

txj wrote:
spastic wrote:

Fair result.

Fake PK....

Sorry but they scored two goals that were legit. The pen was a pen but the third was dodgy.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.