Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:28 pm 

Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm 

Bell wrote:
Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell

Bro, not sure where the match was played. But if it was played in NYC, then bro, no person born of a woman was walking around with short sleeves in the last 2 days.

Its not as it its freezing. This cold just came from nowhere and its a bit uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:56 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bell wrote:
Bell

Bro, not sure where the match was played. But if it was played in NYC, then bro, no person born of a woman was walking around with short sleeves in the last 2 days.

Its not as it its freezing. This cold just came from nowhere and its a bit uncomfortable.

I GET YOU, BUT...

...this one was played in Columbus and it was most likely cold. The reason this is news is because lately even in cold weather worldwide players wore short sleeves sometimes with a T-shirt underneath. Do you recall seeing a long sleeve replica shirt in the store?
Bell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm 

did you see the last goal?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:07 pm 

Rawlings wrote:
did you see the last goal?

BY A FULLBACK, NO LESS

So much for defenders just been nothing more than burly bruisers.
Bell

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:08 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Bell wrote:
Bell

:bump: :bump: :bump:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm 

LOOKS LIKE LONG-SLEEVED JERSEYS ARE OFFICIALLY BACK IN VOGUE

Noticed that a few SE players are using them? First it was the MLS teams kitted by Adidas and now it's the Nike's SE doing same. Need to watch Puma, Under Armour, Umbro, Manfro et al.
Bell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm 

...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 pm 

mcal wrote:
...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.

VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

I'm not referring to the undershirt worn under jerseys. I'm talking about a single unit long sleeve shirt which was popular years ago. If you can show me teams that wearing prior to this year I'd take a look.
Bell

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 pm 

Bell wrote:
mcal wrote:

VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

I'm not referring to the undershirt worn under jerseys. I'm talking about a single unit long sleeve shirt which was popular years ago. If you can show me teams that wearing prior to this year I'd take a look.
Bell
...hmm, never noticed your observation or make any thing of it. Though I do see what you described.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 am 

mcal wrote:
Bell wrote:
mcal wrote:

VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

Bell
...hmm, never noticed your observation or make any thing of it. Though I do see what you described.

ONLY BECAUSE, GROWING UP...

...they were very common.
Bell