Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 4511
Bell wrote:
Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell


Bro, not sure where the match was played. But if it was played in NYC, then bro, no person born of a woman was walking around with short sleeves in the last 2 days.

Its not as it its freezing. This cold just came from nowhere and its a bit uncomfortable.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
danfo driver wrote:
Bell wrote:
Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell


Bro, not sure where the match was played. But if it was played in NYC, then bro, no person born of a woman was walking around with short sleeves in the last 2 days.

Its not as it its freezing. This cold just came from nowhere and its a bit uncomfortable.


I GET YOU, BUT...


...this one was played in Columbus and it was most likely cold. The reason this is news is because lately even in cold weather worldwide players wore short sleeves sometimes with a T-shirt underneath. Do you recall seeing a long sleeve replica shirt in the store?
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 am
Posts: 5941
did you see the last goal?

_________________
Boycott Russia 2018


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
Rawlings wrote:
did you see the last goal?


BY A FULLBACK, NO LESS

So much for defenders just been nothing more than burly bruisers.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 1069
danfo driver wrote:
Bell wrote:
Most of the players on both sides had long sleeve shirts although a handful had short sleeves with long-sleeved T-shirts underneath. Long sleeve shirts used to be more common but in recent times, it's been all short sleeves regardless of weather. I wonder if long sleeve shirts will be back in vogue as in time past.
Bell


Bro, not sure where the match was played. But if it was played in NYC, then bro, no person born of a woman was walking around with short sleeves in the last 2 days.

Its not as it its freezing. This cold just came from nowhere and its a bit uncomfortable.



:bump: :bump: :bump:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
LOOKS LIKE LONG-SLEEVED JERSEYS ARE OFFICIALLY BACK IN VOGUE


Noticed that a few SE players are using them? First it was the MLS teams kitted by Adidas and now it's the Nike's SE doing same. Need to watch Puma, Under Armour, Umbro, Manfro et al.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45402
...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
mcal wrote:
...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.




VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

I'm not referring to the undershirt worn under jerseys. I'm talking about a single unit long sleeve shirt which was popular years ago. If you can show me teams that wearing prior to this year I'd take a look.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45402
Bell wrote:
mcal wrote:
...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.




VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

I'm not referring to the undershirt worn under jerseys. I'm talking about a single unit long sleeve shirt which was popular years ago. If you can show me teams that wearing prior to this year I'd take a look.
Bell
...hmm, never noticed your observation or make any thing of it. Though I do see what you described.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:43 pm
Posts: 3774
mcal wrote:
Bell wrote:
mcal wrote:
...how is unusual to wear long sleeve in a soccer match? Even for the heat of Africa they wear long sleeves.




VERY UNUSUAL THESE DAYS

I'm not referring to the undershirt worn under jerseys. I'm talking about a single unit long sleeve shirt which was popular years ago. If you can show me teams that wearing prior to this year I'd take a look.
Bell
...hmm, never noticed your observation or make any thing of it. Though I do see what you described.



ONLY BECAUSE, GROWING UP...

...they were very common.
Bell

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airwolex, Ayo Akinfe, bamenda boy, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], Nkume, Tobi17 and 30 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group