West Ham 1 Vs Liverpool 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
West Ham 1 Vs Liverpool 4

Post by ojafranpa »

That Liverpool first goal was what they call counter attack 101
Last edited by ojafranpa on Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: West Ham 0 Vs Liverpool 2

Post by Coach »

Chief Oga Bilic online looking for one flights to Zagreb.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: West Ham 1 Vs Liverpool 4

Post by ojafranpa »

Hart is a very poor goalie.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bilic all booked up.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Bilic goose is cooked! I think he is a gonna. Those cowardlly players have given up on him.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Mo Salah may well be on the verge of giving the best showing by an African player in the big league. A truly brilliant start to his Anfield tenure.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Coach wrote:Mo Salah may well be on the verge of giving the best showing by an African player in the big league. A truly brilliant start to his Anfield tenure.
With all due respect the team clicked again because Sadio Mane was back. He was immense, Salah basically profited from him being back.

Mane remains EPL's top African player.

BTW All those interested in Africans in top leagues need to focus on Bertrand Traore (Lyon) and Adama Traore (Monaco). Both are just catching onto a run of form, but wow... immense form.

As for other leagues the top African player in La Liga must be Thomas Partey (looking like Atletico's MVP lately), Naby Keita in Germany (but has dropped off as compared to last season) or maybe Salif Sane (hell of a start of the season for him) and Faouzi Ghoulam in Italy (really on fire for Napoli)
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

BILIC is gone too soon :twisted: :twisted:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC