Kayode Invited to Camp Vs Algeria/ Argentina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kayode Invited to Camp Vs Algeria/ Argentina

Post by The YeyeMan »

Synopsis wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:We were crap against South Africa because many of the old players are not good enough. Rohr needs to look for replacements of the quality of Ameobi, Uchebo, Ogbeche, etc. Had the likes of them played against South Africa we would not have been thrashed so badly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The guy is a troll. He refuses to be taken seriously.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Synopsis wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:We were crap against South Africa because many of the old players are not good enough. Rohr needs to look for replacements of the quality of Ameobi, Uchebo, Ogbeche, etc. Had the likes of them played against South Africa we would not have been thrashed so badly.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The guy is a troll. He refuses to be taken seriously.
He trolls to get a reaction and clicks for his website....
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Gotti wrote:
marutimon wrote:I don't know if Onuachu is a lightweight, but what other Nigeria striker has 15 goals this season in a half-decent league?
Dude has 8 goals playing in Denmark (unless you're counting his goals against N.Ireland's Derry)...
If he was homebased or based in South Africa, Tunisia or Egypt, he wouldn't even be on the radar.

PS: He may ultimately go on to become a much better player, but he is miles away from ready ATM.
2016/17 Season
League Goals: 18
Domestic cup goals: 2
Europa League goals: 2

2017/18 Season
He missed about 3 weeks of football due to injury this season.
League Goals: 8 (Started 9 games, came in as sub in 3 and substituted in 3 matches he started)
Domestic cup goals: 0
Europa League goals: 4

http://ng.soccerway.com/players/paul-eb ... hu/279065/
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Flex Swift wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Flex Swift wrote:Nigeria played South Africa at home and the line up was as follows: Akpeyi, Shehu, Echiejile, Ekong,Awaziem,Etebo,Onazi,Ndidi, Simon, Iwobi, Iheanacho. Awaziem was making his second appearance with the team but it was his debut in a competitive match. He is not a bad player but was found to be a little inexperienced. Currently he is now being groomed. This is the proper way to introduce new players into the team. Agu is another very good midfielder who came on against Zambia replacing the injured Onazi. He was making his second appearance with the team and was not up to the pace of the game when he came on but so many fans were calling for his head. But before his call up there was a a clamour for his inclusion. Kayode also played against SA it was his first debut in a competitive match ,he played in the second half against Senegal in a friendly. His performance was not bad but it was not great either but he will be associated with the defeat even though he was making his competitive debut.

I seriously question the sanity of a certain forum member that suggest whole sale changes to the team especially when we have been down this road before with disasterous results. Friendly matches do not fully prepare new players for international tournaments. The proof is Ogbeche, Uchebo, Sola and Haurna all performed badly at the World Cup but performed well in a single friendly match before the tournament.

Again we have seen what can happen when a new player is introduced they may not play well and simply introducing several new players into the starting line up is plain stupid. I think Rohr’s approach is the best approach which is to groom under studies for the current starters and bring in players slowly to learn and build confidence. When we play Algeria I would be very surprised if several players made their international debut given what happened against South Africa.
We were crap against South Africa because many of the old players are not good enough. Rohr needs to look for replacements of the quality of Ameobi, Uchebo, Ogbeche, etc. Had the likes of them played against South Africa we would not have been thrashed so badly.

I have the number of a very good shrink you could call to seek help..... I don’t think you are ok upstairs and I am very serious. Only a person with mental health issues would suggest Sola, Uchebo , Ogbeche were quality players. I think you need to be sectioned. Mathematical Segun Odegbami made a similar assessment about you. Who were the old players that played against SA? Rohr even said the team was young and inexperienced.
:rotf: :rotf: