Can we really judge Nwakaeme ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can we really judge Nwakaeme ...

Post by DAgrin »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I think it has now been concluded that our two starting wide forwards will be Victor Moses and Henry Onyekuru. Let us see Kayode in action against Argentina to determine who is our best targetman out of him and Ighalo.

For me it is just a shame Kelechi Nwakali was not invited for us to see if he would fill the playmaker role. Clearly, Iwobi and Etebo cannot.
How did you come to the conclusion that Onyekuru is now a starter after a short cameo?
I'm quite sure you come to these conclusions before a single minute is played.
You simply don't like Moses Simon or you think he is not good enough but realistically spoken he and Moses are on top of the pecking order for Gernot Rohr. Except from we play 4-4-2 both would start in a 4-2-3-1.
Alex Iwobi is right behind them and might get the nod when we play 4-4-2.
Onyekuru is way behind in the pecking order. Even Ahmed Musa is ahead of him right now.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

DAgrin wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I think it has now been concluded that our two starting wide forwards will be Victor Moses and Henry Onyekuru. Let us see Kayode in action against Argentina to determine who is our best targetman out of him and Ighalo.

For me it is just a shame Kelechi Nwakali was not invited for us to see if he would fill the playmaker role. Clearly, Iwobi and Etebo cannot.
How did you come to the conclusion that Onyekuru is now a starter after a short cameo?
You simply don't like Moses Simon or you think he is not good enough but realistically spoken he and Moses are on top of the pecking order for Gernot Rohr. Except from we play 4-4-2 both would start in a 4-2-3-1.
Onyekuru is way behind in the pecking order. Even Ahmed Musa is ahead of him right now.
You are entitled to your opinion. Nigeria is a nation of 180m coaches so let us see what Rohr opts for.

Personally, I am in no doubt whatsoever about who my two wide forwards will be. Whenever Nigeria takes to the pitch, Moses and Onyekuru will be on the list come what may.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

DAgrin wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: You sabi your football.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Bros, abegi "concluded" by whom?
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:Not good enough
Hear hear!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:

By the court of public opinion!
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

He has the mobility of a statue.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Gotti wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

For me iWobi and vicmo are our wide forwards
Nwakaeme is still in the running for the subs bench
Along with nacho, Moses Simon, onyekuru and musa
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

smartbrother wrote:For me iWobi and vicmo are our wide forwards
Nwakaeme is still in the running for the subs bench
Along with nacho, Moses Simon, onyekuru and musa
Simon is a sure starter bro, onyekuru if he performs well against Argentina should be close behind Simon in the pecking order... one player I have huge expectations in if he gets past his injury episodes is Bazee...
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Hard to judge anybody on yesterday's pitch especially someone playing in what's not his natural position. He wasn't worse than Iwobi or Iheanacho. Had 2 chances on target and helped the defense when he moved to the wings. Hopefully we have enough friendly matches left to actually test players.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!