Final World Cup places Weekend Match Thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Final World Cup places Weekend Match Thread

Post by Benedict Iroha »

So Switzerland and Croatia both won today.

I'm glad we don't have to see boring Greece at world cup and Alexis Lalas masturbating over them.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Final World Cup places Weekend Match Thread

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Senegal v South Africa should be interesting on Friday...

Honduras v Australia and Peru v New Zealand on Friday.

And also Sweden v Italy ... rooting for Sweden it will be nice to see Ibrahimovic at world cup and racist italy out ...the way they treated Balotelli was wrong.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Senegal v South Africa should be interesting on Friday...

Honduras v Australia and Peru v New Zealand on Friday.

And also Sweden v Italy ... rooting for Sweden it will be nice to see Ibrahimovic at world cup and racist italy out ...the way they treated Balotelli was wrong.
Ibra and World Cup? No way... he quit the national team . :oops: and for Balotelli... i think he needs to put his act together, which he didn't do until recently.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Australia and NZ may still qualify for the world ...both drew 0-0....Although, I think Peru will finish NZ at home.