John Ogu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Re: John Ogu

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote:Finally saw the recorded BEINsports transmission of the match.
Ogu was a composed and disciplined presence in Nigeria's midfield. He had a very good game and kept things simple as usual. A great option to have in your squad.
Ndidi was his battling self. A great asset. That guy covers great distance through matches.
Nigeria is definitely on to something - even the much talked about Akpeyi was decent. Balogun took some time to adjust to the formation change but his quality was glaring. He will definitely thrive on better team chemistry.
Absolutely impressed with Iwobi, Kelechi, Mikel, Uzoho, Ebuehi and the rest of the team. We should not hesitate to put faith in Uzoho - he is ready and confident. All the attributes are there and will likely be among the best in the world in a few years.
This is just impressive for a team missing Moses, Onazi and Ighalo. Musa and Kayode also looked sharp and dangerous despite limited touches.
I hope and pray for Sarenren's return to fitness to add even more quality to available options.
Mr Rohr & tech crew, the NFF and this highly professional group of footballers have done well and can only get better!
HemiOshodi, dat Commercial night skool don be dey pay off. 13 Sentences?! Wow! :shock: :clap:
That must be a record for you. Next is to learn how to use paragraph :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

platinum wrote:
Dammy wrote:I was not a big fan of Ogu but his performances against Algeria and Argentina have won me over. He should now let his football do his talking and cut off the media hype.
what media hype?
My bro, let's leave that one alone.
I am happy
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Cellular wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Finally saw the recorded BEINsports transmission of the match.
Ogu was a composed and disciplined presence in Nigeria's midfield. He had a very good game and kept things simple as usual. A great option to have in your squad.
Ndidi was his battling self. A great asset. That guy covers great distance through matches.
Nigeria is definitely on to something - even the much talked about Akpeyi was decent. Balogun took some time to adjust to the formation change but his quality was glaring. He will definitely thrive on better team chemistry.
Absolutely impressed with Iwobi, Kelechi, Mikel, Uzoho, Ebuehi and the rest of the team. We should not hesitate to put faith in Uzoho - he is ready and confident. All the attributes are there and will likely be among the best in the world in a few years.
This is just impressive for a team missing Moses, Onazi and Ighalo. Musa and Kayode also looked sharp and dangerous despite limited touches.
I hope and pray for Sarenren's return to fitness to add even more quality to available options.
Mr Rohr & tech crew, the NFF and this highly professional group of footballers have done well and can only get better!
HemiOshodi, dat Commercial night skool don be dey pay off. 13 Sentences?! Wow! :shock: :clap:
That must be a record for you. Next is to learn how to use paragraph :D :taunt:
Paragraph ko instagram ni... Wetin consign agbero with overload :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Ogu was ok against Argentina. I prefer Onazi and Mikel Agu over Ogu. Onazi and Agu give us more bite defensively and are both more mobile and cover more ground than Ogu. Also, I think Agu is better going forward than most on this forum give him credit for.