The strongest & the weakest of the African teams going to WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kastro11
Egg
Egg
Re: The strongest & the weakest of the African teams going t

Post by kastro11 »

asheq almozmar wrote:Just because YOU get insulted when someone calls YOU or your little group of friends an Arab doesn’t necessary mean that being an Arab is insulting since apparently most of the Egyptians people don’t mind it, actually if anything they say it proudly unlike you you ungrateful brick.
And talking about your great history doesn’t mean $#% now cuz you know it’s HISTORY!! As well as your so called Egyptian civilization, where did that greatness get you? Where’s Egypt at being a civilized ? I’ll answer that for you; it got your pathetic #$% nowhere in the modern world. I don’t ever think Egypt was cable of creating itself a good culture if it wasn’t for the french colonialism cuz they would stand still and weeping for their great history . China has a great history and civilization but they didn’t stop on developing their country but actually used it to become big deal among the rest of the world. So enough with your history and civilization bullshit :)
Accusing any other Egyptian who disagree with you of being ignorant is childish don’t AND IGNORANT!!
It’s so embarrassing when people from African countries like Nigeria and Senegal tell you that they don’t consider you one of them but an Arab! You try to convince them otherwise it’s like not only you’re lying to yourself but you want the whole world to believe that lie.
It’s okay though the Saudi national team doesn’t need your support.
Lol. Why would I claim something I am not? I don't care what any person from any other nation says about Egypt as I've studied my history well enough. I've also travelled enough around the Gulf to see first hand how racist Arabs are towards Egyptians, so take your Arab pride nonsense elsewhere.

Enough with the politics though, back to football. Egypt is out of Saudi Arabia's league. Saudi football is not a thing. You lot struggle to win an Asian Cup in one of the weakest confederations. One of our nonstarters absolutely tore up your league.

China, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, North Korea. This was your Asian Cup group and you failed to make it out of the group lol. You're going to need a lot more than just my support.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

King Futcha wrote:Image

cool pic, now don't let us down.
there is a huge problem with the pic, Mikel should be there
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

King Futcha wrote:Image

cool pic, now don't let us down.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
asheq almozmar
Egg
Egg

Post by asheq almozmar »

kastro11 wrote:
asheq almozmar wrote:Just because YOU get insulted when someone calls YOU or your little group of friends an Arab doesn’t necessary mean that being an Arab is insulting since apparently most of the Egyptians people don’t mind it, actually if anything they say it proudly unlike you you ungrateful brick.
And talking about your great history doesn’t mean $#% now cuz you know it’s HISTORY!! As well as your so called Egyptian civilization, where did that greatness get you? Where’s Egypt at being a civilized ? I’ll answer that for you; it got your pathetic #$% nowhere in the modern world. I don’t ever think Egypt was cable of creating itself a good culture if it wasn’t for the french colonialism cuz they would stand still and weeping for their great history . China has a great history and civilization but they didn’t stop on developing their country but actually used it to become big deal among the rest of the world. So enough with your history and civilization bullshit :)
Accusing any other Egyptian who disagree with you of being ignorant is childish don’t AND IGNORANT!!
It’s so embarrassing when people from African countries like Nigeria and Senegal tell you that they don’t consider you one of them but an Arab! You try to convince them otherwise it’s like not only you’re lying to yourself but you want the whole world to believe that lie.
It’s okay though the Saudi national team doesn’t need your support.
Lol. Why would I claim something I am not? I don't care what any person from any other nation says about Egypt as I've studied my history well enough. I've also travelled enough around the Gulf to see first hand how racist Arabs are towards Egyptians, so take your Arab pride nonsense elsewhere.

Enough with the politics though, back to football. Egypt is out of Saudi Arabia's league. Saudi football is not a thing. You lot struggle to win an Asian Cup in one of the weakest confederations. One of our nonstarters absolutely tore up your league.

China, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, North Korea. This was your Asian Cup group and you failed to make it out of the group lol. You're going to need a lot more than just my support.
You must be delusional!! Otherwise explain to me how it's called ( ARAB REPUPLIC OF EGYPT ) . and how Mohammad Salah congratulated the Arabs Teams NOT African teams says something on that matter! Plus a lot of other Egyptian celebrities. Unless you see them all wrong the Egyptian people will keep on calling themselves Arab while you keep living in denial.
Don't tell me that you brought racism to play the victim role here! Cuz oh boy you couldn't stand a chance. Seems like you're blindfolded on how Arabs & Africans are being treated in debasingly manner and getting defraud in Egypt.
It thrills me the fact that you only mentioned the gulf of being racist toward you but let me ask you how's everything with your neighbor Libya? Are you treated better there? Or is it only the gulf? The answer shows how sick of you everyone are.
Now regarding football, I doubt your knowledge in history cuz then you'd know that Saudi Arabia won 3 Asian cups ( 1984-1988-1996). Saudi Arabia also reached the finals 3 times in ( 1992-2000-2007).
I know the player you're talking about, he plays in my club and gotta say last year was a stroke of luck to him! What he did was decent but we gave him more credits than he deserved and he's considered to be one of the worst players this season which shows how really he is.
So based on your perspective how come your main goal keeper is the worst performers in Saudi?
And your main left back plays in the same team with our main left back so can you guess who's the regular player?
So saying Egypt is out of Saudi Arabia's league showed your stupid thinking.
Cuz that's not what happened in this match:
[/video]
Do I need to remind you that Egypt got eliminated by CAR in 2013? And in CAF 2012 was the last place in the same group with Sierra Leone and Niger!!
kastro11
Egg
Egg

Post by kastro11 »

asheq almozmar wrote:You must be delusional!! Otherwise explain to me how it's called ( ARAB REPUPLIC OF EGYPT ) . and how Mohammad Salah congratulated the Arabs Teams NOT African teams says something on that matter! Plus a lot of other Egyptian celebrities. Unless you see them all wrong the Egyptian people will keep on calling themselves Arab while you keep living in denial.
Don't tell me that you brought racism to play the victim role here! Cuz oh boy you couldn't stand a chance. Seems like you're blindfolded on how Arabs & Africans are being treated in debasingly manner and getting defraud in Egypt.
It thrills me the fact that you only mentioned the gulf of being racist toward you but let me ask you how's everything with your neighbor Libya? Are you treated better there? Or is it only the gulf? The answer shows how sick of you everyone are.
Now regarding football, I doubt your knowledge in history cuz then you'd know that Saudi Arabia won 3 Asian cups ( 1984-1988-1996). Saudi Arabia also reached the finals 3 times in ( 1992-2000-2007).
I know the player you're talking about, he plays in my club and gotta say last year was a stroke of luck to him! What he did was decent but we gave him more credits than he deserved and he's considered to be one of the worst players this season which shows how really he is.
So based on your perspective how come your main goal keeper is the worst performers in Saudi?
And your main left back plays in the same team with our main left back so can you guess who's the regular player?
So saying Egypt is out of Saudi Arabia's league showed your stupid thinking.
Cuz that's not what happened in this match:
[/video]
Do I need to remind you that Egypt got eliminated by CAR in 2013? And in CAF 2012 was the last place in the same group with Sierra Leone and Niger!!
Haha you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. The only reason it's named Arab state is due to Gamal Abdel-Nasser promoting pan-Arabism in unity with other Arab countries. Has absolutely nothing to do with ethnicity. This is unfortunately why a lot of Egyptians are ignorant to their own origin. You cannot change history or genetics. We're Egyptians, not Arabs.

Back to football. You're actually going to argue.Saudi Arabia is anywhere close to Egypt in footballing terms? Haha. Do you even have any players in Europe? I doubt any Saudi player can hack it in a top European league, let alone average ones. I didn't watch the link but I'm assuming that's the confederation cup match? A mickey mouse tournament. A fluke result. We beat your lot 13-0 if you want to refer to history. 1996 is your last trophy in Asia. If you played in CAF, you would have nothing.

Those results you refer to came at a time of transition, so a drop off was expected. Crappy teams like Niger and CAR would probably still beat China and the likes - that's the sad part.

Kahraba - 19 goals in 30 games is poor form?
Abdel-Shafy - He's trash and this is people's problem with Cuper and team selection. We have two LBs much better than him. He won't start in Russia
El-Hadary - He's 44...

Not a single Saudi player would get into Egypt's 11. No doubt about that. Saudi Arabia is in pot 4? I definitely hope we draw your lot. Seven time African champs will show you how to play football. :wink:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

kastro11 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Not a politically correct thing to say but the fact remains that the North Africans see themselves as Arabs and not Africans. If Nigeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal or South Africa was playing Saudi Arabia or Iran, who do you think the Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian, Libyan and Egyptian fans would support?
This is far from the truth. I am insulted if someone calls me an Arab. Calling Egyptians Arabs is an insult to our great history. Egyptian civilzation predates Arab history by far. They were nothing but desert dwellers when we had a unified country. All the Egyptians I know personally don't consider themselves Arab at all. We are Africans full stop. Any Egyptian who has said the contrary is a massive ignoramus. You cannot change history or ethnicity.

I would also never support Saudi Arabia over any team from our continent. Iranians aren't Arabs in the first place? Those two national teams are garbage and would never qualify if they were in CAF. I look forward to both of them getting rocked in the World Cup.
BTW, Mo Salla doesn't agree with you. He said there are 4 Arab countries going to the WC. He did not even for once express camaraderie with being one of five African countries going to the WC... he said, he is happy to be 1 of 4 Arab countries going to the World Cup.

So Asheq Almozmar is correct. :)
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
kastro11 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:By the way, Ancient Egypt was populated by negroes. Arabs only arrived with the Hyksos invasion, which forced millions of Egyptians south of the Sahara. Modern day Egypt is not the same as the land of the pharaohs.
What are you talking about. You're very very uneducated on Egyptian history clearly. I can easily provide credible research to disprove your ridiculous claim, but I'll leave that up to you as it's the job of the misinformed to seek out information. However, two simple points easily disprove this weird notion that Egyptians are Arab.

1. In the early 2000s, they took genetic samples from 5000 random Egyptians from all over the country and compared it to samples obtained from mummies. Was something like a 99.8% match. There was less than 0.1% Arab. There was more Turkist than Arab even due to the Ottoman Empire. Both were not even half of a percent. You're going to discount science?

2. The Arab conquest of Egypt was the shortest of any conquest. Egypt was very weak at the time and were overtaken by about 10 000 Arabs settlers. Egypt's population was around 4-5 million at the time. Might have even been more. Even if there was some mixing, it shows how little impact it had as I mentioned in my first point.

Egyptian is a race, not just a nationality. There are black, white and tanned Egyptians. This has always been the case as shown by Ancient Egyptian artifacts themselves and DNA testing. We're the only country in the world to have all types of colours, without slavery racial displacement (e.g.. Brazil and Colombia)

Also the fact that modern day Egyptian Arabic has Ancient Egyptian words in it- while no other Arabic speaking country does- also shows how the culture was somewhat preserved.

I personally known a black skinned Egyptian who would have laughed and ridiculed what you said, trying to discount our history.

So you think the ancient Egyptians were Arabs? Your version of history is weird.

Take it or leave it but the Ancient Egyptians were fully negroid people. When I look at the Arab colonisation of North Africa, I can see similarities with the way the Afrikaners came to settle in South Africa.

Anyway, no one is saying we can turn the hand of the clock back. Arabs are now part of Africa and we have to live with that reality but please, do not teach me my history.

Arabs came from the Middle East, led by the Phoenicians and settled in Egypt and from there spread out across North Africa to Morocco. We Africans do not smoke the Hookah, so please, stop telling me who my kith and kin are!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Na waya for wAyo! :lol: :lol: wAyo bringing crazyass ROSSIKEisms to Eagles' Nest. :lol: :lol:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

bret- hart wrote:
kastro11 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:By the way, Ancient Egypt was populated by negroes. Arabs only arrived with the Hyksos invasion, which forced millions of Egyptians south of the Sahara. Modern day Egypt is not the same as the land of the pharaohs.
What are you talking about. You're very very uneducated on Egyptian history clearly. I can easily provide credible research to disprove your ridiculous claim, but I'll leave that up to you as it's the job of the misinformed to seek out information. However, two simple points easily disprove this weird notion that Egyptians are Arab.

1. In the early 2000s, they took genetic samples from 5000 random Egyptians from all over the country and compared it to samples obtained from mummies. Was something like a 99.8% match. There was less than 0.1% Arab. There was more Turkist than Arab even due to the Ottoman Empire. Both were not even half of a percent. You're going to discount science?

2. The Arab conquest of Egypt was the shortest of any conquest. Egypt was very weak at the time and were overtaken by about 10 000 Arabs settlers. Egypt's population was around 4-5 million at the time. Might have even been more. Even if there was some mixing, it shows how little impact it had as I mentioned in my first point.

Egyptian is a race, not just a nationality. There are black, white and tanned Egyptians. This has always been the case as shown by Ancient Egyptian artifacts themselves and DNA testing. We're the only country in the world to have all types of colours, without slavery racial displacement (e.g.. Brazil and Colombia)

Also the fact that modern day Egyptian Arabic has Ancient Egyptian words in it- while no other Arabic speaking country does- also shows how the culture was somewhat preserved.

I personally known a black skinned Egyptian who would have laughed and ridiculed what you said, trying to discount our history.

Modern Egyptians are not Ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians were black africans. Just look at the sphinx. it has the face of a black African women. Look at the pictures of the painting tge ancient Egyptians left behind, They look more like Andre Ayew and less like Mo Salah. And don't dare mention genetic tests cos King Tut real DNA shows he and his dynasty clusters closely with tropical west and central Africans. Anyways I don't want to derail this thread but some of us know the truth about who the AEs really were.
A biala ha oo(dem don come oo). :lol: :lol: Maybe ROSSIKE will return from the cyber dead and start insulting anyone who does not think the ancient Egyptians were Igbo. :rotf: :rotf:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
airwolex wrote:Why are you guys arguing with an Egyptian about his history? :D

No. It is our history. Oduduwa's father Lamurudu is said to have led a group of Ancients Egyptians across the Sahara to Ile-Ife and began a Yoruba kingdom after the Arabs took over.

I have no problem with our Arab brothers in North Africa but they should not steal our history and past. Fela named his band Egypt 80 to reflect the fact that Ancient Egypt was wholly negroid and African as against the current Arab nature of Egypt.

Ancient Egyptians did not:
Smoke the Hookash
Wear daggers as part of their national costume
Look like Arabs
Sleep in tents

All these are characteristics of the Bedioun Arabs who now are the majority across North Africa. Anyway, they are now our brothers and we have to live with the realities of geography and demographics.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Egbuola mu o
Egbuala mu o
Akinfe
(You've killed me,
You've killed me,
Akinfe)
CE's please help me before Ayo destroys me with with his weapons of mass laughter. Somebody said the guy is CE comic relief, and is he ever. Unwitting comic relief. :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: oh boy this thread don miss road, from football to history kai ..CE oooo..in one week AYOKINFE dabaru the whole CE..kai
:rotf: :rotf:
Das why I love Ayo. The bobo na complete craze man. :rotf: :rotf: All we need now na for the ayahuasca lunatic ROSSIKE to return. Then CE would be back to its former glory. :thumbs: