See how Ivory Coast threw certain victory away

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: See how Ivory Coast threw certain victory away

Post by Kabalega »

Enugu II wrote:
theYemster wrote:Can we give Herve Renard some credit? Successful stints with Zambia, then CIV and now Morocco.
KPOM multiplied by five stars.
Tell that to Ghanaians.

To them, Herve Renard is nothing but a physical trainer. :lol: :lol:
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I am still weeping for the Ivorians. I am sure the whole of Abidjan is now in a state of mourning.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:Ayo - I no gree with that logic. They blew a two goal lead at home and lost away too.

Yujam, if the truth is to be told. Ivory Coast were missing Eric Bailly. Had he played in that match, they would most likely have won with ease.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Ayo - I no gree with that logic. They blew a two goal lead at home and lost away too.

Yujam, if the truth is to be told. Ivory Coast were missing Eric Bailly. Had he played in that match, they would most likely have won with ease.
So they lost because Eric Bailly didn't play? :???:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Robbynice wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

So they lost because Eric Bailly didn't play? :???:
Ol boy, na Ayo dey talk now. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: YOu see how bobo don look inside crystal ball and see say CIV for don win match with Bailly there. Bailly would have prevented Morocco from scoring and also knack one inside Morocco net for his team. Well done Ayo, abegi send the the next Euro millions lottery numbers
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:

So what happened when they played Gabon at home? Why didn't Bailly save them. Ayo please explain :blush:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

So what happened when they played Gabon at home? Why didn't Bailly save them. Ayo please explain :blush:
This was different. It was a make or break crunch tie. Ivory Coast lost to Gabon because they arrogantly assumed all they had to do was turn up and the game was won.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

This was different. It was a make or break crunch tie. Ivory Coast lost to Gabon because they arrogantly assumed all they had to do was turn up and the game was won.
I assume they also made that same mistake in this match? How many times have they made that mistake?

[/video]
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

King Futcha wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I assume they also made that same mistake in this match? How many times have they made that mistake?

[/video]
Guinea and Ivory Coast were not in the same group. Ivory Coast's group was made up of Morocco, Gabon and Mali!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

[/video]
Guinea and Ivory Coast were not in the same group. Ivory Coast's group was made up of Morocco, Gabon and Mali!
CAN qualifier from a few months ago, point is they have been poor form for a while, you seem to think they are choosing to turn it on and off.
Saints baby we did it
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

King Futcha wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

[/video]

CAN qualifier from a few months ago, point is they have been poor form for a while, you seem to think they are choosing to turn it on and off.
Stop comparing apples and oranges. According to your logic, Ghana is better than Nigeria for beating us in the Wafu Cup!
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

this was their lineup for that match against Guinea.

does this look like a wafu cup lineup to you?

look, even Bailly played.

Sylvain Gbohouo
Eric Bailly
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Wilfried Kanon
Serge Aurier
Adama Traoré
Franck Kessié
Jean-Michaël Seri
Maxwell Cornet
Seydou Doumbia
Giovanni Sio
Saints baby we did it
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

King Futcha wrote:this was their lineup for that match against Guinea.

does this look like a wafu cup lineup to you?

look, even Bailly played.

Sylvain Gbohouo
Eric Bailly
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Wilfried Kanon
Serge Aurier
Adama Traoré
Franck Kessié
Jean-Michaël Seri
Maxwell Cornet
Seydou Doumbia
Giovanni Sio