SUPER EAGLES Fans!! Get Prepared for Russia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
SUPER EAGLES Fans!! Get Prepared for Russia

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: Meet Dem Russkyes...To learn the Language . WC Go Dey Sweet oh....Bredas are not invited

:lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SUPER EAGLES Fans!! Get Prepared for Russia

Post by aruako1 »

I've got tickets (real tickets; not the tfco type) up to the quarter finals. Just waiting for the draw to make my travel plans. I hope we get to play in St. Petersburg. Any other CEs travelling?
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Senator WIRES wrote::lol: Meet Dem Russkyes...To learn the Language . WC Go Dey Sweet oh....Bredas are not invited

:lol:
Where can we find big amorphous Russkies with badang badang? :D
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

My girlfriend is Russian so that summer trip to her homeland won't be a bad idea, will book my ticket around January.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

aruako1 wrote:I've got tickets (real tickets; not the tfco type) up to the quarter finals. Just waiting for the draw to make my travel plans. I hope we get to play in St. Petersburg. Any other CEs travelling?
How can the highlighted not be false?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

joao wrote:
aruako1 wrote:I've got tickets (real tickets; not the tfco type) up to the quarter finals. Just waiting for the draw to make my travel plans. I hope we get to play in St. Petersburg. Any other CEs travelling?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: what a blowhard the guy is! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

joao wrote:
There was a ticketing round that expired on the 10th of October 2017. You are allowed to bid for your country's tickets up to the final, if your country gets there. You are also allowed to include another person in your bid as you are allowed two tickets per game. I bid with a friend and we included each other as guests. My bid was unsuccessful; his was successful so we split the costs and have tickets until the quarter finals if we get there. Please see this link http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisati ... ckets.html. There are still other rounds planned. Hopefully this clarifies. But I'm not holding out any hope that it teaches the mumu who responded to your post anything.
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
joao wrote:
Airhead you should be asking how he did not casting aspersion on someone, You need to go to get more air inside your head
Oya back to the matter
open and close
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Prince wrote:
joao wrote:
Airhead you should be asking how he did not casting aspersion on someone, You need to go to get more air inside your head
It is air-raid mofuka :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

aruako1 wrote:
joao wrote:
There was a ticketing round that expired on the 10th of October 2017. You are allowed to bid for your country's tickets up to the final, if your country gets there. You are also allowed to include another person in your bid as you are allowed two tickets per game. I bid with a friend and we included each other as guests. My bid was unsuccessful; his was successful so we split the costs and have tickets until the quarter finals if we get there. Please see this link http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisati ... ckets.html. There are still other rounds planned. Hopefully this clarifies. But I'm not holding out any hope that it teaches the mumu who responded to your post anything.
You lie :lol: :lol: :lol:

Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Prince wrote:
joao wrote:
It is air-raid mofuka :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
Cellular please o come and ban Air head...........
Oya back to the matter
open and close
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

aruako1 wrote:
joao wrote:
You lie :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok. Maybe if you can change your undocumented status we can reserve one ticket for you. Otherwise I'll let you know how it went.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »