12 things on SE after Algeria Match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bell
Egg
Egg
Re: 12 things on SE after Algeria Match

Post by Bell »

AT THE RISK OF BEING SLAMMED MYSELF, I DON'T THINK chiefnfachairman WAS BEING XENOPHOBIC, IN FACT...

...he stated that he was looking forward to seeing Brian Idowu. I think his frustration is the uncertainties created when players with total or partial Nigerian parentage come in at different times trying to become part of the SE. In virtually all the cases, Nigeria is their second choice, somewhat understandably. While they are welcome, a certain amount of disruption results.

As for me, these players will always be welcome and embraced but I cannot let the NFA off the hook who are beginning to see this as a way of stocking the SE at the expense of instituting a true developmental program.
Bell
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NOW BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD...

...agreeing with chiefnfachairman, Onyekunru only touched the ball a few times, but in them he showed glimpses of why some have been calling for his inclusion on the team. I'm in agreement and I might go back and watch it again.
Bell
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bell, most of us here who have known you for a while know you as someone who is firmly behind home made anything! Home made coach, players, garri! That is your preference and there is nothing wrong or xenophobic about that.

However, the language used by that bigot was xenophobic. It is so clear that I shouldn't even have to say it!

But it's fine! Like I said, I have been here for more than a decade. I know the way things work here. Those with friends can do or say whatever they like.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Chief NFA abi wetin be ya name. Just do the right thing and apologise. You will be respected for that rather than trying to justify that disgusting statement.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Bell wrote:AT THE RISK OF BEING SLAMMED MYSELF, I DON'T THINK chiefnfachairman WAS BEING XENOPHOBIC, IN FACT...

...he stated that he was looking forward to seeing Brian Idowu. I think his frustration is the uncertainties created when players with total or partial Nigerian parentage come in at different times trying to become part of the SE. In virtually all the cases, Nigeria is their second choice, somewhat understandably. While they are welcome, a certain amount of disruption results.

As for me, these players will always be welcome and embraced but I cannot let the NFA off the hook who are beginning to see this as a way of stocking the SE at the expense of instituting a true developmental program.
Bell
I don't believe it. he has a spokesman trying to justify an utterly ridiculous statement :rotf: :rotf: :shock: :shock: :shock: moderators where are you?
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:NFA Chairman,

I look at the positives which include Aina and Onyekuru. We are getting closer to our starting 11 now.

Two areas that we still remain weak in are:

Targetman - I am still searching for someone who can hold the ball up like Yekini or Emenike and provide their goals
Playmaker - Mikel is the best we have but he no longer has the legs and when he plays the role by the 70th minute he is out of gas. besides, we need Mikel deeper in the team to help spread the play and Ndidi is just a ball winner. Etebo is not an offensive player and Iwobi does not have the physicality.

Personally, the two players I am eager to watch against Russia are Francis Uzoho and Brian Idowu. If those two can cement their places, then we are only short of two players to have a great starting 11.
Bro,
With Aina, we have a legit back up for Elderson but I think he should be focused on his RIght back position. I am also looking forward Brian Idowu (though i am getting tired of this half NIgerians in the team).

Etebo is very offensive. He plays only the offensive roles for Fareinse day in, day out and he's been their top performer this season. If you also remember in ROhr's one hour interview after we got the ticket to Russia, He said he didnt bring in Etebo becuase he likes to go forward, while Ogu was injured hence, he used Fake Mikel.

WIth the Argentina match, I want to see 4 things:
1) How the midfield performs without Onazi with Etebo in the CM role.
2) A glimpse of a new formation
3) Onyekuru starting
4) How kayode performs in that Striker role.
5) A more attack minded team with solidity and tightness when we are not with the ball.
DISGUSTING XENOPHOBIC STATEMENT! You should be roundly ashamed and disgusted at yourself, if you had any modicum of self-respect! Several people on here have children who have non-Nigerian mothers! Tell them that you are getting tired of their half-Nigerian children. Because it is you who is the full Nigerian abi? Shameful!
Gerrat!
E be like danfo driver don finish you finally.
That your statement is embarrassing, abi? :oops: :oops: :oops:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

danfo driver wrote:Bell, most of us here who have known you for a while know you as someone who is firmly behind home made anything! Home made coach, players, garri! That is your preference and there is nothing wrong or xenophobic about that.

However, the language used by that bigot was xenophobic. It is so clear that I shouldn't even have to say it!

But it's fine! Like I said, I have been here for more than a decade. I know the way things work here. Those with friends can do or say whatever they like.
This is a myth that everyone seems to perpetuate when their selective perception kicks in.
Do YOU have friends in position that protect you?
You fail to recognise that YOU are also well known for saying 'whatever you like' with little or no restrictions or repercussions.
There are those who could equally feel that danfo driver has 'friends' that turn a blind eye to his rants.
It works both ways mate.

Having said that, I agree with your position on the 'half Nigerian' quote by chief nfacharman and his subsequent attempt at explaining his thoughts was quite lame. But its his opinion just like yours is yours and he hasn't broken any rules by stating it. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Generally agree with NFA Chairman on most of his points, but I’ll add a 13th...I thought Aina was crappy
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

danfo driver wrote: Youa re a xenophobe and a disgusting human being! Those of us who have known you on this forum for more than a decade have lost respect for you within 5 hours! This is how people allow their reputation go down the drain! You are disgusting!

The only sad part is that typical paddy paddy government, the moderators will see this and pretend like nothing happened because you are their friend. Other senior members of CE will also see this and ignore it, and move on to silly discussions, because you are their friend.

Did they have your true interest at heart, they will call you aside (like the younger ones here are doing) and tell you that you should be ashamed, apologize and delete your comment. Then have a little soul searching and try to change your ways. Imagine life! sadly, many of our children will go into the world and have to deal with repulsive people like you! :oops:
Danfo Driver, Chief NFAChairman has the right to say whatever he wants to say as long as it does not break forum rules. Rather than point out why you have an issue with what he said you preferred to abuse him. I guess based on your level of displeasure with his statement and his stance? You do not bring about dialogue by abusing someone even when you don't like what was said. You are not interested in going that route because insults do not bring about constructive dialogue. Funny that you think his friends are protecting him. I find that amusing especially coming from you. Are your friends also protecting you on this forum? Are they protecting you from your style of almost always lacing your posts with insults?

You have already called him out. The Internet is forever. So when people post stuff, hope they are aware that it will last forever. Hope what they post today will not come and haunt them tomorrow.

The world over, there are people still having the same issues Chief NFAChairman is having... they don't like that their national team is made up of 'foreigners' even in the very US of A you are in... but they can't change the evolution of the world. You go and get the best talent or be left behind.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

I look at the positives which include Aina and Onyekuru. We are getting closer to our starting 11 now.

Targetman - I am still searching for someone who can hold the ball up like Yekini or Emenike and provide their goals
Playmaker - Mikel is the best we have but he no longer has the legs and when he plays the role by the 70th minute he is out of gas. besides, we need Mikel deeper in the team to help spread the play and Ndidi is just a ball winner. Etebo is not an offensive player and Iwobi does not have the physicality.

Personally, the two players I am eager to watch against Russia are Francis Uzoho and Brian Idowu. If those two can cement their places, then we are only short of two players to have a great starting 11.
Bro,
With Aina, we have a legit back up for Elderson but I think he should be focused on his RIght back position. I am also looking forward Brian Idowu (though i am getting tired of this half NIgerians in the team).

Etebo is very offensive. He plays only the offensive roles for Fareinse day in, day out and he's been their top performer this season. If you also remember in ROhr's one hour interview after we got the ticket to Russia, He said he didnt bring in Etebo becuase he likes to go forward, while Ogu was injured hence, he used Fake Mikel.

3) Onyekuru starting
5) A more attack minded team with solidity and tightness when we are not with the ball.
DISGUSTING XENOPHOBIC STATEMENT! You should be roundly ashamed and disgusted at yourself, if you had any modicum of self-respect! Several people on here have children who have non-Nigerian mothers! Tell them that you are getting tired of their half-Nigerian children. Because it is you who is the full Nigerian abi? Shameful!
That was an ignorant statement from that guy no doubt.
Down to the explanations offered on his stance, he keeps forgetting some people do not have the werewithal to have their kids visit Nigeria as often as they wish. Those kids through no fault of there's were deprived of that Nigeria experience.
I can understand him having issues with the Ameobis of this world or the 'ayeb' of this world, but to throw a blanket statement encompassing all that live outside like he did is just wrong.
For every case, there should be a reason and each should be examined individually.

I just don't like blanket statements...Nigerians send fraudulent emails kind of statements. It doesnt portray a well thought out statement.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Bro,

3) Onyekuru starting
That was an ignorant statement from that guy no doubt.
Down to the explanations offered on his stance, he keeps forgetting some people do not have the werewithal to have their kids visit Nigeria as often as they wish. Those kids through no fault of there's were deprived of that Nigeria experience.
I can understand him having issues with the Ameobis of this world or the 'ayeb' of this world, but to throw a blanket statement encompassing all that live outside like he did is just wrong.
For every case, there should be a reason and each should be examined individually.

I just don't like blanket statements...Nigerians send fraudulent emails kind of statements. It doesnt portray a well thought out statement.
The guy is a bigot. Like I told Bell, it is one thing to prefer players trained in Nigeria for rational reasons and it is another thing to make a clear bigoted statement laced with clear xenophobic words. Good things is that the bigot was stupid enough to post his pictures on Cybereagles in those days, so we know him very well.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Enugu II wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:1. FIrstly, Pitch was a sham. At one point, players had to be stamping grass back to place.

2. Very tacky game. Tight in the middle without the ball but disjointed going forward. Again, i would blame it on the pitch.

3. Etebo did well both halfs. He fell deep to pick up the ball alot especially in the 1st half, something Ogu and Ndidi should be doing. He was also available all the time to bail his players out of tight spots. He was spreading the ball and switching play very well along the length and breath of the field. He has close ball control but rarely bombed forward much which seems like instructions from the bench.

He got irritated at Brahimi's antics and got his pound smartly. Around 78mins, he had the ball and shot it right into Brahimi. Brahimi had to go plead with Etebo ("Guy, he never reash that one na").

Its clear he is Rohr's back to Mikel. We underrate him. He is virtually carrying the Fareinse team on his back. He has consistently scored over 7.3 player rating in every game this season. Etebo is 200% in RUssia.

4. Nacho can get his left foot to hit the ball anyhow he wants it to go. BUt he was poor in this game. Poor. Iwobo too. But again, Moses would struggle on this pitch

5. ROhr needs to try out other formations. Seems like this current formation can be shut out.

6. Onyekuru would own that left spot or would be deputy to Iwobi. He is just too dangerous. The few times he got the ball, SE looked dangerous.

7. I would rather play Etebo in that central midfield role instead of Ogu. Ogu disappeared from the game for long periods.

8. Nwakeame needs a 2nd chance on a better field with MIkel in the game. Still, the search for strikers and more attackers continue and ROhr has said it. http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/11/ro ... in-russia/

9. The team needs to do alot more attacking. We are to conservative but with deadly attacking players.

10. Something is still iffy in our defence. Silly balls still get through our backline like the ball Slimani aiyegbeni'd.

11. I hope the debate on Ezenwa has ended.

12. This same team should play against Argy but with Mikel in it. THe new lads need a second chance to prove themselves including Kayode.

Just watched the game a 3rd time.
Chief nfachairman,

I just have one question for you. Why did you list 12 instead of 10 things, sir?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 10 couldnt accomodate my thoughts and 10 is not the world standard. Or has AyoAkinfe made 10 the norm on CE?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Damunk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Bro,

3) Onyekuru starting
Gerrat!
E be like danfo driver don finish you finally.
That your statement is embarrassing, abi? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Bro,
in all honesty, i said what i did from the bottom of my heart. It has been a concern for me and i was going to do a post on the forum concerning this but I decided to hold back becuase it might be controversial.

Maybe i am tooo enmeshed in this Nigerian project and it made me join politics, a major political party in Nigeria and i was deeply involved in the 2015 elections for my party (Still the Biggest in Africa). So maybe i am taking my love for NIgeria too far but this is how i feel.

Little signs show that you have Nigeria at heart. I see forummers coming here everyday and majority of them are based outside but i see them as full Nigerians that love Nigeria. BUt i am against "Foreigners" that claim Nigeria only when it would benefit them. If you feel Nigerian, then beg to be invited and not give conditions like if you make the WC, then you are a mercenary that would runaway when sh!!t hits the fan.

I look for just little signs of Nigerianness. I watched the whole Aina video trying to guess Nigerian food blind folded and i was impressed. He knew pounded yam immediately he tasted it but if na Jordan Ibe would prolly have called it Mashed potatoes.

I read where Balogun said when he was a kid, he would always play with NIgeria. And he cried when we qualified. Troost-Ekong said he has always come to Nigeria to visit his dad right from when he was a kid. V.Moses still chose Nigeria after al his famiy went through. I add Dessers as a possibility bcos right from when he was in D2, he has always said he wants to play for Nigeria (Maybe bcos he feels he doesnt stand a chance in the Belgian team, i dont know but he has already shown his preference for NIgeria even when its his mum that is Nigerian.

Please today, i doubt SHola Ameobi has set foot in Nigeria since 2014 or setup an academy. If Nigeria is going to war today (God forbid) and a call is made to all male Nigerians round the world to come and fight for the country, Tyrone Ebuehi's name would turn to Tyrone Hey.

I am a fan of Rohr and always been Pro-FC but ROhr is not perfect and he is messing up. Why should he go begging people that have said they don't feel NIgerian to come and represent Nigeria? He is not Nigerian hence he would bring journey men like him to the National team and not those like you that eat, sleep and dream naija.

Finally, for Nigerian parents out there, make sure you train your kids to love and know Nigeria. You might not have the funds to bring them home but make them know where they are from, where there roots are. Damunk, I am sure your kids are even more NIgerians that some that grew up here.

Nigeria just has to get itself together and be a better country then we woudl not have to look to foreigners (not NIgerians living abroad o) to represent us.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

DIMKA76 wrote:Chief NFA abi wetin be ya name. Just do the right thing and apologise. You will be respected for that rather than trying to justify that disgusting statement.
Failed Coup Plotter,
Apologize for what? if you believe in something and bcos some others dont believe in it and you decide to apologize to them, GOODLUCK!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Chief NFAChairman,

Live is not black and white, but varying degrees of gray. You cannot tell me that you watch Balogun and Ekong, or Moses and say they don't deserve to wear the green. Have you forgotten Osaze so soon?

You cannot tell me those boys are opportunists, they could have decided to be like Ayeb and Onuoha and snubbed us totally (good riddance to those two). But they are here, bleeding for the cause. And it's not as if there are any guarantees in playing for Naija. We don't go to the WC all the time. It's not as if the experience is that pleasant either: with non payment of allowances, shoddy preparations and facilities, playing on bad pitches that could end your career at anytime. You might not know it, but as well as being an honor it is also a sacrifice.

I think you forget how young some of these guys are, how difficult it is to make the decision to commit to Nigeria is. You guys should stop bashing them and give them a chance at least. I hope we all make Idowu feel welcome; I know majority of the SE fans are more open.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Bro,

3) Onyekuru starting

Gbam. Stamping out what is wrong.
1. If you only agree to play for Nigeria if they qualify for WC, they you are half Nigerian!
2. If you dont know NIgeria food or dish, then you are half NIgerian.
3. If you have never been to Nigeria and you are asked "Where are you from" and you say, USA, UK, scotland etc, then you are a bloody half NIgerian. I have friends whose Kids have never been to Nigeria but they are proud to say they are Nigerian. And some that say "they dont even know what a NIgeria is".
4. If you cannot soak garri or eat akara with Ogi, you are half nigerian.
5. If you reject NIgeria for years and you realize that your career is ending and you havent gotten callup from England, and you decide to finally switch allegiance, then you are a Shola Ameobi, a NONE NIGERIAN.
6. If you cannot pronounce you bloody surname and you pronounce it "AIbay" instead of Ibe then you are TOTALLY NONE NIgerian.
7. I respect the Anthony JOshua's that have always reckoned with Naija, even attended secondary school for some years here and confirmed that was what toughened him. Reckons with Naija music, and food and his heritage. I respect JIdenna. I respect Iwobi that said "i woudl play for nigeria" long before he even became famous. I respect many of them like that.
8. If you are currently a NIgerian in Diaspora, make sure you raise your kids to embrace NIgeria and be proud of our food, culture, names and wear that name proudly and say "one day i want to play ball like Kanu, i want to be a Nobel laurete like Wole Soyinka",etc, then we woudl know they are truly NIgerian!
9. And NIgeria is made up of 97% NIgerians that live, hustle, sweat, laugh and cry in NIgeria and 3% nigerians in DIaspora, then our national team should reflect that!

All of you living outside this country, you'll hate to hear this, but Im sorry, i just say my heart as it is!
Stop digging; Please! Just apologize for a mistake instead of this dim-witted attempt to cover up.
Apologize for what I believe in? These are one of the many many reasons why i am against "foreign Nigerians" making up majority of the team. I am sorry, i cannot change this feeling. In the Morrocco thread, i also expressed my reservations on "Foreign Morrocans". Im not interested in journey men that only claim NIgeria for personal gains. I lived in the US for years (DC/ Maryland) and came across many half-nigerians and "None Nigerians" (and i moved back 13yrs ago).

ANd if you think my response is dim-witted then you are a dunce bcos what i have there makes perfect sense[/quote]

Youa re a xenophobe and a disgusting human being! Those of us who have known you on this forum for more than a decade have lost respect for you within 5 hours! This is how people allow their reputation go down the drain! You are disgusting!

The only sad part is that typical paddy paddy government, the moderators will see this and pretend like nothing happened because you are their friend. Other senior members of CE will also see this and ignore it, and move on to silly discussions, because you are their friend.

Did they have your true interest at heart, they will call you aside (like the younger ones here are doing) and tell you that you should be ashamed, apologize and delete your comment. Then have a little soul searching and try to change your ways. Imagine life! sadly, many of our children will go into the world and have to deal with repulsive people like you! :oops:[/quote]

Useless human being,
Now I have a your time. I would start with a piece of advise. If you decide to ABUSE rather than intelligently dispute another person's view, then don't expect a pleasant or constructive response.

Xenophobia is defined as "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries". And my statement was certainly not xenophobic. You probably got F9 in English WAEC (if you know what WAEC is).

You said "Several people on here have children who have non-Nigerian mothers! Tell them that you are getting tired of their half-Nigerian children." DId i ever refer to mixed race Nigerians? You certainly have comprehension problems. Infact, I am certain that you are a stark OLODO RAPATA, a complete F0OOOO0OL!!! I was refering to any man born of NIgerian origin that has never associated with, claimed, loved and cherish the motherland but want to reap where they have not sown. Didnt you see where i said "i am looking forward to Brian idowu though i am getting tired of this Half Nigerians." Brian looks all the way DUDU with no white blood so why would i refer to him as half Nigerian bcos when his mother is not WHITE! And i added that statement after i mentioned Brain Idowu bcos i wonder why he is now eligible and willing to play for Nigeria after we qualify for the WC.

If you cannot respect a different view from yours, then stay away from responding or respond constructively to educate the other person and they might just see reason with you. BUT if you ABUSE the person, you are either going to get 3 types of reactions 1. ignored 2. Sorry sir 3. a more abusive response.

Oloshi Alakori!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

airwolex wrote:Chief NFAChairman,

Live is not black and white, but varying degrees of gray. You cannot tell me that you watch Balogun and Ekong, or Moses and say they don't deserve to wear the green. Have you forgotten Osaze so soon?

You cannot tell me those boys are opportunists, they could have decided to be like Ayeb and Onuoha and snubbed us totally (good riddance to those two). But they are here, bleeding for the cause. And it's not as if there are any guarantees in playing for Naija. We don't go to the WC all the time. It's not as if the experience is that pleasant either: with non payment of allowances, shoddy preparations and facilities, playing on bad pitches that could end your career at anytime. You might not know it, but as well as being an honor it is also a sacrifice.

I think you forget how young some of these guys are, how difficult it is to make the decision to commit to Nigeria is. You guys should stop bashing them and give them a chance at least. I hope we all make Idowu feel welcome; I know majority of the SE fans are more open.
Bro,
AGain, I am not referring to people like Ekong, BAlogun, AIna and co. THey have clearly shown they want to play for nigeria long before stardon, long before ROhr, Long before we qualified for the WC. I have no grouse against such people. But people like Odokhai that have clearly said we should **** off and tomorrow, when they dont get a look in by their claimed country they start to seek a NIgerian call up, i have issues with such people.

I love Ekong, IWobi, Balogun and co and the Half Nigerian tags does not refer to them. I love Joshua, Jidenna, Wale, Chiwenta Ejiofor, my man ADEBISI and co. They love NIgeria and we didnt have to wait or beg them to embrace, associate and be proud ambassadors of NIgeria.

I say No more on this issue!!!!!!!!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Moderators, please kindly lock this thread becos if I get another abusive comment from Danfo, i woudl respond worse than i just did. I am naturally a peaceful and non-combative person but if i get attacked, i dont have the grace to be able to ignore and walk away. Not in my character.

Thanks
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

Bro,

3) Onyekuru starting

1. If you only agree to play for Nigeria if they qualify for WC, they you are half Nigerian!
3. If you have never been to Nigeria and you are asked "Where are you from" and you say, USA, UK, scotland etc, then you are a bloody half NIgerian. I have friends whose Kids have never been to Nigeria but they are proud to say they are Nigerian. And some that say "they dont even know what a NIgeria is".
5. If you reject NIgeria for years and you realize that your career is ending and you havent gotten callup from England, and you decide to finally switch allegiance, then you are a Shola Ameobi, a NONE NIGERIAN.
6. If you cannot pronounce you bloody surname and you pronounce it "AIbay" instead of Ibe then you are TOTALLY NONE NIgerian.
7. I respect the Anthony JOshua's that have always reckoned with Naija, even attended secondary school for some years here and confirmed that was what toughened him. Reckons with Naija music, and food and his heritage. I respect JIdenna. I respect Iwobi that said "i woudl play for nigeria" long before he even became famous. I respect many of them like that.
8. If you are currently a NIgerian in Diaspora, make sure you raise your kids to embrace NIgeria and be proud of our food, culture, names and wear that name proudly and say "one day i want to play ball like Kanu, i want to be a Nobel laurete like Wole Soyinka",etc, then we woudl know they are truly NIgerian!
9. And NIgeria is made up of 97% NIgerians that live, hustle, sweat, laugh and cry in NIgeria and 3% nigerians in DIaspora, then our national team should reflect that!

All of you living outside this country, you'll hate to hear this, but Im sorry, i just say my heart as it is!
Stop digging; Please! Just apologize for a mistake instead of this dim-witted attempt to cover up.
Apologize for what I believe in? These are one of the many many reasons why i am against "foreign Nigerians" making up majority of the team. I am sorry, i cannot change this feeling. In the Morrocco thread, i also expressed my reservations on "Foreign Morrocans". Im not interested in journey men that only claim NIgeria for personal gains. I lived in the US for years (DC/ Maryland) and came across many half-nigerians and "None Nigerians" (and i moved back 13yrs ago).

ANd if you think my response is dim-witted then you are a dunce bcos what i have there makes perfect sense
Youa re a xenophobe and a disgusting human being! Those of us who have known you on this forum for more than a decade have lost respect for you within 5 hours! This is how people allow their reputation go down the drain! You are disgusting!

Did they have your true interest at heart, they will call you aside (like the younger ones here are doing) and tell you that you should be ashamed, apologize and delete your comment. Then have a little soul searching and try to change your ways. Imagine life! sadly, many of our children will go into the world and have to deal with repulsive people like you! :oops:[/quote]

Useless human being,
Now I have a your time. I would start with a piece of advise. If you decide to ABUSE rather than intelligently dispute another person's view, then don't expect a pleasant or constructive response.

Xenophobia is defined as "dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries". And my statement was certainly not xenophobic. You probably got F9 in English WAEC (if you know what WAEC is).

You said "Several people on here have children who have non-Nigerian mothers! Tell them that you are getting tired of their half-Nigerian children." DId i ever refer to mixed race Nigerians? You certainly have comprehension problems. Infact, I am certain that you are a stark OLODO RAPATA, a complete F0OOOO0OL!!! I was refering to any man born of NIgerian origin that has never associated with, claimed, loved and cherish the motherland but want to reap where they have not sown. Didnt you see where i said "i am looking forward to Brian idowu though i am getting tired of this Half Nigerians." Brian looks all the way DUDU with no white blood so why would i refer to him as half Nigerian bcos when his mother is not WHITE! And i added that statement after i mentioned Brain Idowu bcos i wonder why he is now eligible and willing to play for Nigeria after we qualify for the WC.

If you cannot respect a different view from yours, then stay away from responding or respond constructively to educate the other person and they might just see reason with you. BUT if you ABUSE the person, you are either going to get 3 types of reactions 1. ignored 2. Sorry sir 3. a more abusive response.

Oloshi Alakori!
[/quote]

You bigoted rodent! go and get a life and stop responding to me. I dont interact with bigots! Like I said, you have shown who you are and you are a gutter rat! Once again, thank you for posting your picture here years ago, so that we know how a bigot looks like.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:Moderators, please kindly lock this thread becos if I get another abusive comment from Danfo, i woudl respond worse than i just did. I am naturally a peaceful and non-combative person but if i get attacked, i dont have the grace to be able to ignore and walk away. Not in my character.

Thanks

Yea, call your friends to come and work on your behalf! you are naturally a peaceful person? :lol: :lol: :lol: A bigoted person. Below is the peace you have shared on this thread.

I despise grown men like you. You are a bigot and you are a liar! You want it to look like I have been insulting you and you have been walking away with "grace!' Grace my bom bom! Oloshi!
chief nfachairman wrote:
Oloshi Alakori![/b]
chief nfachairman wrote:
Gerrat!
chief nfachairman wrote: ANd if you think my response is dim-witted then you are a dunce bcos what i have there makes perfect sense
chief nfachairman wrote:
:bump: :bump: :bump: !d!ot!!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:NFA Chairman,

Bro,

3) Onyekuru starting

ANd if you think my response is dim-witted then you are a dunce bcos what i have there makes perfect sense

Useless human being,

Oloshi Alakori!
[/quote]

You bigoted rodent! go and get a life and stop responding to me. I dont interact with bigots! Like I said, you have shown who you are and you are a gutter rat! Once again, thank you for posting your picture here years ago, so that we know how a bigot looks like.[/quote]

WOw. So you still remember what i look like many years after posting my pic? Something tells me you are Bobrisky. hmmmm
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote: WOw. So you still remember what i look like many years after posting my pic? Something tells me you are Bobrisky. hmmmm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And this is supposed to make me cry and cry and cry like a baby? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know what your bigot face looks like you xenophobe and homophobe. The deepest gutter rat possible in the world are the likes of you.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: WOw. So you still remember what i look like many years after posting my pic? Something tells me you are Bobrisky. hmmmm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And this is supposed to make me cry and cry and cry like a baby? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know what your bigot face looks like you xenophobe and homophobe. The deepest gutter rat possible in the world are the likes of you.

Cry ke? Im just saying you are a bloody faagg0t! :bump: