12 things on SE after Algeria Match

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: 12 things on SE after Algeria Match

Post by chief nfachairman »

chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: WOw. So you still remember what i look like many years after posting my pic? Something tells me you are Bobrisky. hmmmm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And this is supposed to make me cry and cry and cry like a baby? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know what your bigot face looks like you xenophobe and homophobe. The deepest gutter rat possible in the world are the likes of you.

Cry ke? Im just saying you are a bloody faagg0t! :bump:
Anyway, lets drop this. We agree to disagree. We still NIgerians at the end of the day. Ma binu

*Fist Bump*

Doesnt mean ill stop calling you Bobrisky o :taunt: :taunt:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

chief nfachairman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote: WOw. So you still remember what i look like many years after posting my pic? Something tells me you are Bobrisky. hmmmm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And this is supposed to make me cry and cry and cry like a baby? :lol: :lol:

Yes, I know what your bigot face looks like you xenophobe and homophobe. The deepest gutter rat possible in the world are the likes of you.

Anyway, lets drop this. We agree to disagree. We still NIgerians at the end of the day. Ma binu

*Fist Bump*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: See bigot thinking he is better than Bobrinsky! :lol: :lol: Dude! you are a gutter cv.nt! the lowest scum of the earth. You are NOT better than Bobrinski. You are filled with hatred and prejudice and that makes you a scum. Your friends wont tell you but i will.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

danfo driver wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

*Fist Bump*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: See bigot thinking he is better than Bobrinsky! :lol: :lol: Dude! you are a gutter cv.nt! the lowest scum of the earth. You are NOT better than Bobrinski. You are filled with hatred and prejudice and that makes you a scum. Your friends wont tell you but i will.
See me trying to makeup with you and even joked about still calling you Bobrisky but you still choose to continue with the bile. No P. Ill just ignore you bcos if i continue, ma bu gbogbo family e.

So ill just Walk AWAY!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Ok then moving on.....
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Face to face time
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

chief nfachairman wrote:Bro,
in all honesty, i said what i did from the bottom of my heart. It has been a concern for me and i was going to do a post on the forum concerning this but I decided to hold back becuase it might be controversial.

Maybe i am tooo enmeshed in this Nigerian project and it made me join politics, a major political party in Nigeria and i was deeply involved in the 2015 elections for my party (Still the Biggest in Africa). So maybe i am taking my love for NIgeria too far but this is how i feel.

Little signs show that you have Nigeria at heart. I see forummers coming here everyday and majority of them are based outside but i see them as full Nigerians that love Nigeria. BUt i am against "Foreigners" that claim Nigeria only when it would benefit them. If you feel Nigerian, then beg to be invited and not give conditions like if you make the WC, then you are a mercenary that would runaway when sh!!t hits the fan.

I look for just little signs of Nigerianness. I watched the whole Aina video trying to guess Nigerian food blind folded and i was impressed. He knew pounded yam immediately he tasted it but if na Jordan Ibe would prolly have called it Mashed potatoes.

I read where Balogun said when he was a kid, he would always play with NIgeria. And he cried when we qualified. Troost-Ekong said he has always come to Nigeria to visit his dad right from when he was a kid. V.Moses still chose Nigeria after al his famiy went through. I add Dessers as a possibility bcos right from when he was in D2, he has always said he wants to play for Nigeria (Maybe bcos he feels he doesnt stand a chance in the Belgian team, i dont know but he has already shown his preference for NIgeria even when its his mum that is Nigerian.

Please today, i doubt SHola Ameobi has set foot in Nigeria since 2014 or setup an academy. If Nigeria is going to war today (God forbid) and a call is made to all male Nigerians round the world to come and fight for the country, Tyrone Ebuehi's name would turn to Tyrone Hey.

I am a fan of Rohr and always been Pro-FC but ROhr is not perfect and he is messing up. Why should he go begging people that have said they don't feel NIgerian to come and represent Nigeria? He is not Nigerian hence he would bring journey men like him to the National team and not those like you that eat, sleep and dream naija.

Finally, for Nigerian parents out there, make sure you train your kids to love and know Nigeria. You might not have the funds to bring them home but make them know where they are from, where there roots are. Damunk, I am sure your kids are even more NIgerians that some that grew up here.

Nigeria just has to get itself together and be a better country then we woudl not have to look to foreigners (not NIgerians living abroad o) to represent us.
You be winch? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are absolutely right.
It makes me immensely proud as a parent.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "