Rohr List Areas Super Eagles Need More Options Ahead Russia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Rohr List Areas Super Eagles Need More Options Ahead Russia

Post by chief nfachairman »

Those of you that seem satisfied with Ighalo and Simon, from what ROhr says, he isnt satisfied with the attack and he feels it has to be better. He is clearly not referring to V.Moses or Iwobi. Ighalo and Simon are just not good enough.

He seems to be satisfied with the midfield personnel and seems to just want to get the chemistry going.

In the defence, he isn't comfortable enough and it could probably still be the left back position (AIna is a natural righty) hence the invitation of Idowu. AIna, Shehu and Ebuehi would fight it out and one would not go to Russia.

We need Enyeama.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/11/ro ... in-russia/

The Super Eagles of Nigeria is still a work in progress according to coach of the team Gernot Rohr despite their unbeaten run in the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.

Nigeria ended a successful qualifiers yesterday by drawing 1-1 against Algeria in Constantine yesterday despite not playing six players who are considered by the coach as the spine of the team.

Despite the fine performance of the fringe players Rohr insist there are areas where he still needs more options and in some case improvements by the players in the team.

” We are still going to keep working on the team, there are areas we still have concerns and more work to do. Also we open to new players in some areas “, Rohr said.

” In defence, attack and also in the midfield, but it’s more of working with those we have now to make it work in the midfield. The best team possible is what we hope to parade in Russia”, he concluded.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr List Areas Super Eagles Need More Options Ahead Rus

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

My only real concern for this team is the creative side of mf but I agree with ROHR that they might have to make what they have work better.
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I like the SE free flowing quick attacking football. We have to look for quick players. Onyekuru is a good addition. Musa must sort out his playing time at his club or he Could risk not going to Russia. It is a world cup year. This is not good time to be a bench warmer. My concerns are the goalkeeping and defense. We have to improve our set piece defending. Our fullbacks got to play better. We need Enyeama back in goal.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ohenhen1 wrote:I like the SE free flowing quick attacking football. We have to look for quick players. Onyekuru is a good addition. Musa must sort out his playing time at his club or he Could risk not going to Russia. It is a world cup year. This is not good time to be a bench warmer. My concerns are the goalkeeping and defense. We have to improve our set piece defending. Our fullbacks got to play better. We need Enyeama back in goal.
They have time! Even Brazil and Germany are not in World Cup winning form as of today. We have to learn to build, to make better and to add by improvements instead of looking for shinny new players all the time. The man in charge knows better than all of us.
OCCUPY NFF!!