Rohr Comments on Ogu

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr Comments on Ogu

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

” I will say John Ogu is my man of the match, he was very useful in our midfield and also did the dirty job of helping us when we were under pressure “, Rohr said.

” Aside his goal, he had a very good game overall, his passing was very good during the game and he gave us balance when we needed one. This type of performance from a player who hasn’t played much for the team encourages me a lot”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/12/su ... t-algeria/

He is the coach, he was there and didn’t watch online. If u saw something else then you’re wrong and should stop commenting until you get glasses.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr Comments on Ogu

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:” I will say John Ogu is my man of the match, he was very useful in our midfield and also did the dirty job of helping us when we were under pressure “, Rohr said.

” Aside his goal, he had a very good game overall, his passing was very good during the game and he gave us balance when we needed one. This type of performance from a player who hasn’t played much for the team encourages me a lot”.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/12/su ... t-algeria/

He is the coach, he was there and didn’t watch online. If u saw something else then you’re wrong and should stop commenting until you get glasses.
Emir, sharrap one time.

The game is about opinions and this is a discussion forum so everyone is free to comment.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

You know what, I will encourage everyone to stop watching football as a fan and just see how it feels and what you learn.

A while ago, I decided to stop watching football as a fan and watch as a coach-- "if I was a coach and my sole Purpose was to win games, what do I expect from a player! O boy! The things I began to see during games!???? It was amazing! AGAIN, that is why when we watched united v spurs, many people thought magic was rubbish, but I said he was amazing! Guess what? He won man of the match! Yesterday, same thing! I who never liked Ogu and was his biggest critic, picked him out immediately even when many others were attacking him.

Coaches want specific things! Fans do not think those things are important! That's the difference!

Trust me, life you begin to watch games from a coach's perspective, you will never see football the same way again
Never
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

danfo driver wrote:You know what, I will encourage everyone to stop watching football as a fan and just see how it feels and what you learn.

A while ago, I decided to stop watching football as a fan and watch as a coach-- "if I was a coach and my sole Purpose was to win games, what do I expect from a player! O boy! The things I began to see during games!???? It was amazing! AGAIN, that is why when we watched united v spurs, many people thought magic was rubbish, but I said he was amazing! Guess what? He won man of the match! Yesterday, same thing! I who never liked Ogu and was his biggest critic, picked him out immediately even when many others were attacking him.

Coaches want specific things! Fans do not think those things are important! That's the difference!

Trust me, life you begin to watch games from a coach's perspective, you will never see football the same way again
Never
I wish to watch football as a fan. That's my job and I take it very seriously. If and when the coaches and I do our different jobs very well, it is fun all around.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

John Ogu will definitely make the WC squad.
I see him being a first choice replacement for either Onazi or Ndidi.
I have never been a fan of Ogu ( I always thought he lacks pace, passing ability and creativity) but now I think he deserves his spot.
He is a solid player who can win possession and keeps it simple.
He is the perfect replacement for our starters. And a humble person who will not destroy team chemistry when he doesn't start.
Ps: His left feet is the bomb.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DAgrin wrote:John Ogu will definitely make the WC squad.
I see him being a first choice replacement for either Onazi or Ndidi.
I have never been a fan of Ogu ( I always thought he lacks pace, passing ability and creativity) but now I think he deserves his spot.
He is a solid player who can win possession and keeps it simple.
He is the perfect replacement for our starters. And a humble person who will not destroy team chemistry when he doesn't start.
Ps: His left feet is the bomb.
Guess in midfield, we are looking at

Ndidi
Onazi
Mikel
Etebo
Ogu
Agu

*Nwakali C. has been invited. Hopefully he gets a chance against Argentina and we will see if he can break into that 6, or at least be on standby in case he is needed.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?