Playing for the SE is now the biggest gift

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Playing for the SE is now the biggest gift

Post by Bigpokey24 »

for any promising Nigerian footballer

Notice the trend, getting to put on that green white green is now a huge plus on most footballers(Nigeria) resume.. many of the players invited are actually getting massive media buzz as well as major scouts from many top European clubs trying to see them ..Is this the beginning of something new. I hope it continues to last longer and longer and longer . Well done SE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Playing for the SE is now the biggest gift

Post by jette1 »

NFF still lagging on capitalizing on the marketing aspect of it; should perhaps contract foreign agent to market kits for them both at home and abroad; I don't know of any SE store in Lagos or Abuja
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

jette1 wrote:NFF still lagging on capitalizing on the marketing aspect of it; should perhaps contract foreign agent to market kits for them both at home and abroad; I don't know of any SE store in Lagos or Abuja
very true
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

jette1 wrote:NFF still lagging on capitalizing on the marketing aspect of it; should perhaps contract foreign agent to market kits for them both at home and abroad; I don't know of any SE store in Lagos or Abuja

Continuity first. Before you market, you have to show established worthiness. If we do well at the world cup, it should be the next thing. We should have capitalized on the ANC win and subsequent WC qualification in 13/14
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”