Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:19 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 am 

WE NEEDED A MANAGER NOT A COACH; when compared to all previous coaches only our current se manager has the emotional maturity needed to attract, bring & mold gether the array of otherwise unheard of Nigeria's foreign Region scattered all over

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:43 am 

Brian Idowu has been acting as team interpreter in Russia. I just hope he cements his place in the team tonight with a brilliant display.

I want a Maldini-like performance from him at Left back. We all see what Marcelo doing for Brazil. Oya, over to you Idowu!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:33 pm 

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Brian Idowu has been acting as team interpreter in Russia. I just hope he cements his place in the team tonight with a brilliant display.

I want a Maldini-like performance from him at Left back. We all see what Marcelo doing for Brazil. Oya, over to you Idowu!

Maldini :laugh: :laugh:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:40 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

Ipray the boy doesnt have a stinker :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm 

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:

I guess he should have said, "a better than Maldini performance".

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:49 pm 

The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia? The good news though is he has a chance to make or break himself :!:

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:08 pm 

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia? The good news though is he has a chance to make or break himself :!:

Cheers.

Let's see how he does first. If he's no good then no biggie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:52 pm 

FRIDAY ONYEKWU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 am 

Cheers.

:boo: :boo:

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:44 am 

jette1 wrote:
The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia?

Cheers.

:boo: :boo:

Tony is behind the times. He'll catch up though.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.