Argentinian fans turn on their team - Always better to win

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentinian fans turn on their team - Always better to w

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:This was worldwide news in 1978. I guess I have to bear in mind that not all of you are ancient like myself, Sir V, CIC, Enugu II, Gotti, Waffiman, etc.
It was alleged that a Mexican fan did that....................never was a player part of the story.

It was a defender
, make no mistake about it!
Which of these defenders :D
1.Alfredo Tena, 2. Eduardo Ramos, 3. Manuel Nájera, 4.Arturo Vázquez Ayala (capt.), 5.Jesús Martínez, 6.Rigoberto Cisneros, 7.Carlos Gómez, 8Ignacio Flores Ocaranza.
these are the 8 defenders in the Mexican 22man squad for 1978WC
I do not remember so would suggest you email the Mexican FA or maybe FIFA. They would certainly have the details. I just hope they are not trying to bury the news, as always happens to be the case when it comes to racism. Fifa has deleted all images and information of teams giving the Nazi salute at the 1938 Olympics in Munich for instance.
Ayo.....na you biko :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:This was worldwide news in 1978. I guess I have to bear in mind that not all of you are ancient like myself, Sir V, CIC, Enugu II, Gotti, Waffiman, etc.
It was alleged that a Mexican fan did that....................never was a player part of the story.

It was a defender
1.Alfredo Tena, 2. Eduardo Ramos, 3. Manuel Nájera, 4.Arturo Vázquez Ayala (capt.), 5.Jesús Martínez, 6.Rigoberto Cisneros, 7.Carlos Gómez, 8Ignacio Flores Ocaranza.
I do not remember so would suggest you email the Mexican FA or maybe FIFA. They would certainly have the details. I just hope they are not trying to bury the news, as always happens to be the case when it comes to racism. Fifa has deleted all images and information of teams giving the Nazi salute at the 1938 Olympics in Munich for instance.
Ayo has posted so many falsehoods in the last few months it is unbelievable.
He must be going senile because I wouldn't want to imagine he is deliberately publishing outright lies just to appear knowledgeable....though some wouldn't put it past him.

Here are three different lists of footballers who have committed suicide. The lists mostly mention the same footballers (eg Gary Speed, Robert Encke) and the suicides go as far back as 1913, but I no see any Mexican there. Even when you do a search of Mexican fans committing suicide (a far more common occurrence) there are no Mexicans listed. :roll:

1.Top 10 Great Footballers Who Committed Suicide[/b
http://www.afunfact.com/top-10-great-fo ... d-suicide/

2. Seven Famous Footballers Who Committed Suicide
https://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/7 ... ed-suicide

3. Six Famous Footballers Who Sadly Committed Suicide
http://sokkaa.com/2017/09/02/six-famous ... d-suicide/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Damunk wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:

It was a defender
Ayo has posted so many falsehoods in the last few months it is unbelievable.
He must be going senile because I wouldn't want to imagine he is deliberately publishing outright lies just to appear knowledgeable....though some wouldn't put it past him.

Here are three different lists of footballers who have committed suicide. The lists mostly mention the same footballers (eg Gary Speed, Robert Encke) and the suicides go as far back as 1913, but I no see any Mexican there. Even when you do a search of Mexican fans committing suicide (a far more common occurrence) there are no Mexicans listed. :roll:

1.Top 10 Great Footballers Who Committed Suicide[/b
http://www.afunfact.com/top-10-great-fo ... d-suicide/

2. Seven Famous Footballers Who Committed Suicide
https://www.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/7 ... ed-suicide

3. Six Famous Footballers Who Sadly Committed Suicide
http://sokkaa.com/2017/09/02/six-famous ... d-suicide/

How do you think he earned that moniker:wAyo :curse:
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923