Argentinian fans turn on their team - Always better to win

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Argentinian fans turn on their team - Always better to win

Post by truetalk »

http://www.mundoalbiceleste.com
61 Comments
MMH November 14, 2017 at 2:23 pm
Missed the game. After seeing the results i could not believe my own eyes. I hope they learn something from that defeat. Good time for few defeat now. Ole saying it was disastrous defence.

Mutwali November 14, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Sampa you **** head …. Stop running around like a %$#@^& clown and end this 3 4 3 $#% .
To be honest …. i did celebrates the 4th goal like a proud nigerian
Wish the cameras showed me our coach face to complete the 4th goal moment for me

Maya November 14, 2017 at 2:02 pm
Not a surprise at all. Celso, Banega and Perez in midfield. What the outcome will be. Apart from Perez to some extent, other two are not really interested in defending. The game proves Biglia is the most important player after Messi. Well attack wins matches. Defense wins cup. Sampaoli is adamant that our attack will get us glory. But nice reality check overall.

Pablo Aimar November 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm
If this team will go anywhere then players like Aguero, Di Maria, Masch should be out. These guys are done and are only holding the team back by a mile.

Bring in Garay, That guy is a great defender. Bring in Ansaldi, stop this bull $#% 3-4-3. Full backs are absolutely necessacity in todays game.

Throw out that garbage keeper. WTF Is wrong with these %$#@^& coaches? This guy plays 1 game every 5 months for his club and somehow he is the starter?

Rulli/callbero/or someone better unkown
Naco – Pazzella – Garay – Ansaldi
Agusto/Pizzaro
Paredes – lo celso
messi – Icardi/alario – Angel correa

if iCARDI or any striker doesn’t work,put messi as striker with
Pavon – Messi – Correa

DONT **** THE CHANCES. I HATE THESE MORONS.

pallab November 14, 2017 at 2:23 pm
Sampaoli brings many players we want. .
Result is same

Garay ansaldi or etc will do nothing……

Payaso November 14, 2017 at 1:51 pm
Lets keep believing in the 3 man defence, banega, Di Maria, Benedetto, papu, rigoni. They will get us a world cup.

Aslam November 14, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Aguero in Hospital..after first half…!

Rune November 14, 2017 at 1:47 pm
This team is capable of anything…..we may see a team that plays lovely football and goes through the group stage in style. BUT we can just as well see this team play all three group games without scoring a single goal.
It was just tragic to see what happened today from the 44th minute of the game. As soon as we suddenly were in trouble when Nigeria made it 2-2 just after the break the game was over. They were toying with us and we couldn’t do anything to stop it. Frightening! Top teams from Europe will kill us on the counter….we will be eaten alive.
It is also sad to see how Dybala seems to be cursed whenever he puts on the NT shirt…he was ok for some parts of the game and his involvement before 2-0 was pure class…but mostly he seems to really struggle and loses the ball far too easy.
Just as the thought of Ota-Pezzella-Masch as our new great three men defence was starting to establish itself in my head….then BOOOM!…..welcome back to reality! Frustrating, frustrating, frustrating.
But at least we are going to participate in the world cup.

Aslam November 14, 2017 at 1:46 pm
I would like to see just 4 players from today’s team to our starting x1. They are Otamendi, Perez, Pavon, and Aguero. None of the other really deserved.

Argentino Trucho November 14, 2017 at 1:52 pm
I agree those 4 were great. I’m not 100% sold on the rest as well. Why can’t Di Maria be consistent?

Nukleuz November 14, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Yes, our defense exposed today but you know they are not playing high intensity. Our defense use strength and tactical foul if necessary so it can be fixed easily. Nigerian can’t do nothing in first half but why sudden in second half, Sampaoli probably want to do his homework. People are complaining about Di Maria and so on . . I don’t see noone is ready for his place. Look at the perotti, he can’t even make a 1 proper cross or win a duel. I am not talking trash about them but they still need time. Lo Celso on other hand, I think he will be ready by the time WC start. Dybala need to think himself what is wrong with him because he has lost everything in the field. Pezella , I think we should replace with more aggressive player or i don’t know. Overall, attacking wise; we perform much better than in the past. Pavon has potential on right wing. Enzo is good enough for box to box. Playing selection is almost over I think. We need to start training playing as a team because they can’t perform more than 2 players combination.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Argentinian fans turn on their team - Always better to w

Post by vancity eagle »

Nigeria is never expected to beat ARgentina so if we lost we should't have turned on the team unless the fashion of loss was unacceptable.

Argentina is expected to beat us so it is understandable.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

No single acknowledgement that on the night, we outplayed them
To stop trying is to start dying
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Shownoja wrote:No single acknowledgement that on the night, we outplayed them
A couple of them did say that they knew they would struggle against a good team like Nigeria without Messi. They also lament Sampaoli's use of the 3-4-3 and their lacking a good defensive midfielder.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Shownoja wrote:No single acknowledgement that on the night, we outplayed them
And why is that important? It was just a friendly
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bump.
I missed this! :bump:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I hope you guys realise how humiliating it is for these teams to lose to an African side. They could stomach such a loss against Germany, Italy, Brazil or Spain but to an African team it is considered a national abomination.

Do you know that in 1978, a Mexican player hanged himself after their 1-3 loss to Tunisia? We have to earn their respect ladies and gentlemen.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you guys realise how humiliating it is for these teams to lose to an African side. They could stomach such a loss against Germany, Italy, Brazil or Spain but to an African team it is considered a national abomination.

Do you know that in 1978, a Mexican player hanged himself after their 1-3 loss to Tunisia? We have to earn their respect ladies and gentlemen.
What was the keepers name?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you guys realise how humiliating it is for these teams to lose to an African side. They could stomach such a loss against Germany, Italy, Brazil or Spain but to an African team it is considered a national abomination.

Keeper????????????
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Keeper????????????
Sorry the player who hanged him self?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Do you know that in 1978, a Mexican player hanged himself after their 1-3 loss to Tunisia?
We have to earn their respect ladies and gentlemen.

Keeper????????????
C'mon, what a brazen question from you to the highly informative AYO?
He said it, you just have to take his word for it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

joao wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Do you know that in 1978, a Mexican player hanged himself after their 1-3 loss to Tunisia?

Keeper????????????
Google it.
(You won't find it). :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
joao wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Keeper????????????
Google it.

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
joao wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Keeper????????????
Google it.
That’s a fact,I googled it and found nothing
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

This was worldwide news in 1978. I guess I have to bear in mind that not all of you are ancient like myself, Sir V, CIC, Enugu II, Gotti, Waffiman, etc.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

How can Argentina possibly play a back four? These guys are just harping, Sampaoli will sort them out and they'll be a good bet come the summer. They needed this flogging more than ever. Fear has fathered some of the greatest revolutions.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:This was worldwide news in 1978. I guess I have to bear in mind that not all of you are ancient like myself, Sir V, CIC, Enugu II, Gotti, Waffiman, etc.
No need to post lies biko consider your age
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:This was worldwide news in 1978. I guess I have to bear in mind that not all of you are ancient like myself, Sir V, CIC, Enugu II, Gotti, Waffiman, etc.
It was alleged that a Mexican fan did that....................never was a player part of the story.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kajifu wrote:
No need to post lies biko consider your age
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

zee wrote:
It was alleged that a Mexican fan did that....................never was a player part of the story.

It was a defender, make no mistake about it!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:

It was a defender
, make no mistake about it!
Which of these defenders :D
1.Alfredo Tena, 2. Eduardo Ramos, 3. Manuel Nájera, 4.Arturo Vázquez Ayala (capt.), 5.Jesús Martínez, 6.Rigoberto Cisneros, 7.Carlos Gómez, 8. Ignacio Flores Ocaranza.
these are the 8 defenders in the Mexican 22man squad for 1978WC
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:

It was a defender
1.Alfredo Tena, 2. Eduardo Ramos, 3. Manuel Nájera, 4.Arturo Vázquez Ayala (capt.), 5.Jesús Martínez, 6.Rigoberto Cisneros, 7.Carlos Gómez, 8Ignacio Flores Ocaranza.
I do not remember so would suggest you email the Mexican FA or maybe FIFA. They would certainly have the details. I just hope they are not trying to bury the news, as always happens to be the case when it comes to racism. Fifa has deleted all images and information of teams giving the Nazi salute at the 1938 Olympics in Munich for instance.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
zee wrote:

It was a defender
1.Alfredo Tena, 2. Eduardo Ramos, 3. Manuel Nájera, 4.Arturo Vázquez Ayala (capt.), 5.Jesús Martínez, 6.Rigoberto Cisneros, 7.Carlos Gómez, 8Ignacio Flores Ocaranza.
I do not remember so would suggest you email the Mexican FA or maybe FIFA. They would certainly have the details. I just hope they are not trying to bury the news, as always happens to be the case when it comes to racism. Fifa has deleted all images and information of teams giving the Nazi salute at the 1938 Olympics in Munich for instance.
I guess it's a typo .....................1936.