Ireland 1-5 Denmark

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ireland 1-4 Denmark

Post by platinum »

ireland and denmark might as well be playing two different sports here. The difference is VAST.

The minute that danish goal went in, it was game over. Ireland had ONE plan....to pull off a sweden. Defend, and sucker punch a goal then defend some more. Unfortunately for them, denmark has more sense than Italy.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ireland 1-5 Denmark

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Poor Ireland! This Na real hammering!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ireland 1-4 Denmark

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:Kai!! Denmark sha! They just like to disgrace people sha... 5 - 1 on the road!! :scared: :scared:
The Irish were rubbish, they deserved every ounce of that beating.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am in mourning folks....i knew that dane Erikkson would do the damage but damn i was not expecting this humiliation.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

There is a limit to which gra gra football can take you, they took police football aka kick and follow to a new level. They have even started to pride themselves as being good at it and the only way they can play.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

oloye wrote:There is a limit to which gra gra football can take you, they took police football aka kick and follow to a new level. They have even started to pride themselves as being good at it and the only way they can play.
Exactly.

Sweden did same yesterday....luckily for them, Italy have a waiter masquerading as a coach.