IDOWU PRESENTED AT PREMATCH CONFRENCE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IDOWU PRESENTED AT PREMATCH CONFRENCE

Post by jette1 »

WE NEEDED A MANAGER NOT A COACH; when compared to all previous coaches only our current se manager has the emotional maturity needed to attract, bring & mold gether the array of otherwise unheard of Nigeria's foreign Region scattered all over
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IDOWU PRESENTED AT PREMATCH CONFRENCE

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Brian Idowu has been acting as team interpreter in Russia. I just hope he cements his place in the team tonight with a brilliant display.

I want a Maldini-like performance from him at Left back. We all see what Marcelo doing for Brazil. Oya, over to you Idowu!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Brian Idowu has been acting as team interpreter in Russia. I just hope he cements his place in the team tonight with a brilliant display.

I want a Maldini-like performance from him at Left back. We all see what Marcelo doing for Brazil. Oya, over to you Idowu!

Maldini :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Brian Idowu has been acting as team interpreter in Russia. I just hope he cements his place in the team tonight with a brilliant display.

Ipray the boy doesnt have a stinker :D :D :D
Oya back to the matter
open and close
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

I guess he should have said, "a better than Maldini performance".
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia? The good news though is he has a chance to make or break himself :!:

Cheers.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia? The good news though is he has a chance to make or break himself :!:

Cheers.
Let's see how he does first. If he's no good then no biggie
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

FRIDAY ONYEKWU :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia? The good news though is he has a chance to make or break himself :!:

Cheers.
:boo: :boo:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

jette1 wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:The SuperEagles have had a fabulous year and no one is more pleased than I am but I'm concerned that we might be over doing this foreign born thing a little bit. Should we really be focused on a player who didn't get a look in by crappy Russia?

Cheers.
:boo: :boo:
Tony is behind the times. He'll catch up though.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.