Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12893
Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.


have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction


You sick demented old pervert. I don't fight with women... maybe you do.

Can you take your homoerotic fantasies to another site? :oops:

Nna, you're supposed to say "perverted homoerotic fantasies". That's how Gotti used to say it. :D

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:52 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41250
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.


have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction


You sick demented old pervert. I don't fight with women... maybe you do.

Can you take your homoerotic fantasies to another site? :oops:

Nna, you're supposed to say "perverted homoerotic fantasies". That's how Gotti used to say it. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude is a grandfather almost a great-grandfather sef...

Some of these old geezers need to be dragged back from the abroad make we do some absolution for dem... :D

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 30298
I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
SE defenders were too nice to Argentina,it was a game to give likes of Kun and Dybala few weeks sideline just to put fear in them,Kele should have give them more tough time like how that mad man Diego Costa do in EPL during his chelsea days but the yellow stop him.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33449
Location: Land of the Terrapins
kajifu wrote:
I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
SE defenders were too nice to Argentina,it was a game to give likes of Kun and Dybala few weeks sideline just to put fear in them,Kele should have give them more tough time like how that mad man Diego Costa do in EPL during his chelsea days but the yellow stop him.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten


Nooooo, ref gave Kele a yellow for the elbow, not because 'Nacho was relax'. And its a friendly you are not going to get a red for a little push. And SE were not 'nice' did you see how Ndidi was issuing them bitterness everywhere on the field, bobo was NOT playing!

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 39073
Location: on the move
Dammy wrote:
I saw it too, his reaction to an accidental elbow by a former team mate was out of proportion. I was angry with Nacho for going to stay with him while he was receiving treatment. Nacho should just have ignored him. I am glad that Nacho destroyed his team.


Lol. Yeah right. It wasn't any accident. I laughed once I saw the replay. Clearly, it was a message from Kelechi to an old teammate: to remind him that he's on the pitch and will keep him busy. That's why Kelechi didn't react to the shove because he knew what he did. Go and rewatch that clip :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 9761
Had that been a competitive game, Otamendi could have been yellow or red carded for hitting Nacho across the chest. If Nacho was European he would have gone down as if shot, with the obligatory rolls across the floor.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7415
I don't think Otamendi's reaction reveals anything about his relationship with Nacho at City. It was a fairly normal reaction to an elbow but I do think that he should have been given at least a strong warning by the ref. Nacho's teammates should have agitated for it. Believe me when I say we don't want to go into the World Cup with the reputation of being the team players can manhandle without consequence :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:00 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41250
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
I don't think Otamendi's reaction reveals anything about his relationship with Nacho at City. It was a fairly normal reaction to an elbow but I do think that he should have been given at least a strong warning by the ref. Nacho's teammates should have agitated for it. Believe me when I say we don't want to go into the World Cup with the reputation of being the team players can manhandle without consequence :!:


Cheers.


Big Uncle, we are not as naive as we used to be. VicMo does his fair share of simulation.
And I believe this coaching crew will drill them about the sportsmanship aspect of the game.

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 40674
Uncle, you have released some dumb threads on this forum, but this one has to take the cake... The guy got elbowed in the throat, he had EVERY GADDEM right to react the way he did in the heat of the moment. Heck best teammates fight over less than this in practice! Haba una no participate in any team sports at all?

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 222
Location: LONDON
I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
SE defenders were too nice to Argentina,it was a game to give likes of Kun and Dybala few weeks sideline just to put fear in them,Kele should have give them more tough time like how that mad man Diego Costa do in EPL during his chelsea days but the yellow stop him.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten[/quote]

Nooooo, ref gave Kele a yellow for the elbow, not because 'Nacho was relax'. And its a friendly you are not going to get a red for a little push. And SE were not 'nice' did you see how Ndidi was issuing them bitterness everywhere on the field, bobo was NOT playing![/quote]
:thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ANC, AYALA, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group