OTAMENDI REVEALS THE HIDEN BEEF AGAINST NACHO AT CITY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OTAMENDI REVEALS THE HIDEN BEEF AGAINST NACHO AT CITY

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.
have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction
You sick demented old pervert. I don't fight with women... maybe you do.

Can you take your homoerotic fantasies to another site? :oops:
Nna, you're supposed to say "perverted homoerotic fantasies". That's how Gotti used to say it. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:Nothing to see here.

Kele caught Otamendi with an elbow. Otamendi like any footballer wasn't too happy about it.

Don't care if I am playing choosin with my mother... if she throws an elbow I won't be accepting a handshake either... accidental or professionally placed.
have any of your girlfriends ever pulled you small prick during a fight before and what was your reaction
You sick demented old pervert. I don't fight with women... maybe you do.

Can you take your homoerotic fantasies to another site? :oops:
Nna, you're supposed to say "perverted homoerotic fantasies". That's how Gotti used to say it. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dude is a grandfather almost a great-grandfather sef...

Some of these old geezers need to be dragged back from the abroad make we do some absolution for dem... :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
SE defenders were too nice to Argentina,it was a game to give likes of Kun and Dybala few weeks sideline just to put fear in them,Kele should have give them more tough time like how that mad man Diego Costa do in EPL during his chelsea days but the yellow stop him.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
SE defenders were too nice to Argentina,it was a game to give likes of Kun and Dybala few weeks sideline just to put fear in them,Kele should have give them more tough time like how that mad man Diego Costa do in EPL during his chelsea days but the yellow stop him.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten
Nooooo, ref gave Kele a yellow for the elbow, not because 'Nacho was relax'. And its a friendly you are not going to get a red for a little push. And SE were not 'nice' did you see how Ndidi was issuing them bitterness everywhere on the field, bobo was NOT playing!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Dammy wrote:I saw it too, his reaction to an accidental elbow by a former team mate was out of proportion. I was angry with Nacho for going to stay with him while he was receiving treatment. Nacho should just have ignored him. I am glad that Nacho destroyed his team.
Lol. Yeah right. It wasn't any accident. I laughed once I saw the replay. Clearly, it was a message from Kelechi to an old teammate: to remind him that he's on the pitch and will keep him busy. That's why Kelechi didn't react to the shove because he knew what he did. Go and rewatch that clip :lol:
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Had that been a competitive game, Otamendi could have been yellow or red carded for hitting Nacho across the chest. If Nacho was European he would have gone down as if shot, with the obligatory rolls across the floor.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

I don't think Otamendi's reaction reveals anything about his relationship with Nacho at City. It was a fairly normal reaction to an elbow but I do think that he should have been given at least a strong warning by the ref. Nacho's teammates should have agitated for it. Believe me when I say we don't want to go into the World Cup with the reputation of being the team players can manhandle without consequence :!:

Cheers.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:I don't think Otamendi's reaction reveals anything about his relationship with Nacho at City. It was a fairly normal reaction to an elbow but I do think that he should have been given at least a strong warning by the ref. Nacho's teammates should have agitated for it. Believe me when I say we don't want to go into the World Cup with the reputation of being the team players can manhandle without consequence :!:

Cheers.
Big Uncle, we are not as naive as we used to be. VicMo does his fair share of simulation.
And I believe this coaching crew will drill them about the sportsmanship aspect of the game.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Uncle, you have released some dumb threads on this forum, but this one has to take the cake... The guy got elbowed in the throat, he had EVERY GADDEM right to react the way he did in the heat of the moment. Heck best teammates fight over less than this in practice! Haba una no participate in any team sports at all?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
EagleEye
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleEye »

I see no one is talking about how Otamendi get away with red card,his reaction is red card but ref end up give Nacho yellow because Otamendi react and Nacho was relax.
The good thing is Argentina was beaten[/quote]

Nooooo, ref gave Kele a yellow for the elbow, not because 'Nacho was relax'. And its a friendly you are not going to get a red for a little push. And SE were not 'nice' did you see how Ndidi was issuing them bitterness everywhere on the field, bobo was NOT playing![/quote]
:thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: