Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:43 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:58 am 

I think it was very good on the boys! I definitely will rock that jersey! loved the trim,fit and color design especially the long sleeved ones,anyway idea where I can buy it online?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:08 am 
Site Admin

Ofcourse our jersey looks good. It was guys just looking for something to complain about that was complaining about the jerseys in the first place. I love the jersey and can't wait to get mine

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 am 

Most jerseys will look great if the team is winning.
Go SE!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am 

One of the best jerseys imho. I will be buying this one for sure unlike the Adidas which I thought where ok. I like this 2 tone jersey well.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 am 

joao wrote:
Most jerseys will look great if the team is winning.
Go SE!!!
:thumb:

Tell it! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:33 am 

Too dark could be better with more white design on it. Whoever approves this does not have taste. What is the process of Jersey/kit design approval at NFF/NIKE?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:43 am 

Say it loud and clear ...rubbish! The design looks good, but they got the color combination wrong..a little bit of white where they had the black stripes would have lightened up the mood. It looks good for casual wear, so it would probably be a fans delight.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 am 

Robbynice wrote:
Ofcourse our jersey looks good. It was guys just looking for something to complain about that was complaining about the jerseys in the first place. I love the jersey and can't wait to get mine

Robby,

That you love the jersey does not mean everyone shares the same opinion. I don't and seeing it in the game made no difference, TBH. It is just an unremarkable jersey. I wish it was a jersey that was unique. One that specifically conjures NIGERIA.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:21 pm 

una dey talk too much but no one get the s---- to post the pics of the jersey you're all discussing. :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:25 pm 

We need white trimmings. From pictures from the drone above, you struggle to pick out our players from the green grass. Study the 3rd goal, you can barely make out our scorer, Bryan Idowu, in the drone view. Too dark in my view.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:57 pm 

Enugu II wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Robby,

That you love the jersey does not mean everyone shares the same opinion. I don't and seeing it in the game made no difference, TBH. It is just an unremarkable jersey. I wish it was a jersey that was unique. One that specifically conjures NIGERIA.

Share the same sentiment, its a drab shirt with no thought or uniqueness to it, never understand why there can't be other colors used besides green.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

When people take of uniqueness to the jerseys it makes me wonder exactly what they are looking for...I mean I understand the argument of the color but which one be uniqueness again. The only thing I would suggest is that we mix it up a little by wearing that Jersey on black shorts with white numbering on the shorts...Omo mehn...Anyways me I love the jerseys.

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:32 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
When people take of uniqueness to the jerseys it makes me wonder exactly what they are looking for...I mean I understand the argument of the color but which one be uniqueness again. The only thing I would suggest is that we mix it up a little by wearing that Jersey on black shorts with white numbering on the shorts...Omo mehn...Anyways me I love the jerseys.

Na the same standard design they give for a bunch of NT's ours is just in green, so its not unique in the design. When you see what Puma was doing for Ghana and Cameroun even when they were wearing pinafore jersey, or lion clawing through the heart of the jersey, we may not think its for us but it was still a unique design just for Cameroon that made them stand out, not just take their standard jersey design and dye it green. I can still rock the jersey, no doubt, would just prefer something more unique that could potentially include things such as other colors (not just shades of green), our coat of arms, a soaring eagle, wings etc...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:18 pm 

I like the jersey. Yes, it can be better but I lean towards more traditional look with minimal changes which is why a solid green with no white (except for the numbers) works well for me.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:24 pm 

Enugu II wrote:
Robbynice wrote:

Robby,

Uncle II,

That you don't find the jersey remarkable does not mean everyone shares the same opinion. I find it fantastically remarkable and can't wait to get the long sleeve one. To me it's the best Nigerian jersey yet. I am even thinking of going to Uncle cellulite's shop in Aba market to get the preorder edition

The Lord is my Shephard. I shall not be in want.

Post subject: Re: SE New Kit
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:35 pm 

Robbynice wrote:
deanotito wrote:
It looks pretty much like the kit worn at the last WC

No it doesn't. It looks better. Haba bros, fear God now. Could Nike have done better yes but it is not bad

I didn't say it was bad...just that it looks like the last WC one.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:24 am 

Goldleaf wrote:
We need white trimmings. From pictures from the drone above, you struggle to pick out our players from the green grass. Study the 3rd goal, you can barely make out our scorer, Bryan Idowu, in the drone view. Too dark in my view.

That gives of stealth no? A perfect camouflage. No wonder the Argentines struggled to pick up our forwards.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:32 am 

Wey di white one? I hope that looks better.

To be honest, only Adidas comes up with imaginative jersey designs that blow your head away. All the others like Nike, Puma, Umbro, Hummel, etc are yet to impress me.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:39 pm 

I want to see the away kit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 pm 

Eaglezbeak wrote:
I want to see the away kit.

Thanks. That would be the decider.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:44 pm 

I really liked it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:30 am 
Site Admin

Honestly this our jersey sweet mehn. I can't wait to get the long sleeve one...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:17 am 

The new jersey was pretty cool for me

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next