Okoye is better than Uzoho

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Okoye is better than Uzoho

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/10/ ... rs-crisis/

Onku Maceo, let's put this issue to rest and move on so our SE will leak fewer goals. No be me tok am. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Okoye is better than Uzoho

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:51 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/10/ ... rs-crisis/

Onku Maceo, let's put this issue to rest and move on so our SE will leak fewer goals. No be me tok am. :thumb:
In as much as on balance I agree, you do know that the writer couldn’t even bother to name the coach he was quoting?
He probably forgot to add a name to his work of fiction… :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:57 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:51 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/10/ ... rs-crisis/

In as much as on balance I agree, you do know that the writer couldn’t even bother to name the coach he was quoting?
The writer mentioned Gernot Rohr. Did you miss that????? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:45 pm

The writer mentioned Gernot Rohr. Did you miss that????? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
*facepalm* mu guy again with this nonsense…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:48 pm
Enugu II wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:45 pm

*facepalm* mu guy again with this nonsense…
1, Uzoho - Fell asleep vs Libya and let in soft goals almost costing us Afcon Q.

2, Uzoho - Fell asleep on a 40yd ground ball and let the ball through his toros for DNQ.

3, Uzoho - Fell asleep on a 45yd shot vs Algeria to cost us a deserved away victory post DNQ.

Maceo, what else does he have to do?
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

when i rant that kongi is one enemy of progress and is stuck on ****'s obsession una go dey ponder. Now he claims UZoho was in goal vs Algeria in AFCON 2019.. what a worthless waste
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:39 pm when i rant that kongi is one enemy of progress and is stuck on ****'s obsession una go dey ponder. Now he claims UZoho was in goal vs Algeria in AFCON 2019.. what a worthless waste
You shouldn't be drinking redbull with your ADHD. Take am easy o!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:39 pm when i rant that kongi is one enemy of progress and is stuck on ****'s obsession una go dey ponder. Now he claims UZoho was in goal vs Algeria in AFCON 2019.. what a worthless waste
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:21 pm
Display this post.
You see wetin i dey tok? Redbull and ADHD make you resoond to people on your ignore list. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:29 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:21 pm
Display this post.
You see wetin i dey tok? Redbull and ADHD make you resoond to people on your ignore list. :laugh:
Display this post.
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Okoye and Uzoho? Both of them combined are worse than any goalkeeper we have behind them!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

the thing is that you compound and erode a keepers confidence any time you switch them, beyond that uzoho isn't physically and mentally fit for the level goal keeping and would never be. Okoye's lapses are minor and can be corrected
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:58 pm the thing is that you compound and erode a keepers confidence any time you switch them, beyond that uzoho isn't physically and mentally fit for the level goal keeping and would never be. Okoye's lapses are minor and can be corrected
Abi o! That’s what I’ve been trying to explain to Maceo but he won’t listen because he’s related to Uzoho and wants to hammer. Okoye is a much better goalie at this pound even though he has issues too. That’s a free fact!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Maceo is a totalist.
He either loves you totally or hates you totally.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:38 pm Maceo is a totalist.
So it was my hate that caused Okoye to have a poor showing against CHAN players? If that was our actual CHAN keeper that did that I’m sure you would be waxing about how poor our local league is and their training of GKs, but this is someone who was trained in Germany doing something like that against local CHAN players, but you guys want to make it about me.

All our keepers are proving they suck, they are interchangeable I could care less who starts and wouldn’t need to hate on anybody. But you guys are showing the same bias that’s been making me go harder on Okoye. His mistake was way worse than Uzoho, especially given the level of competition he did it against and how it was self inflicted and amateurish. But you guys are still saying he is better. After Uzohos mistakes you don’t hear me standing on that hill that I think he is better, to me they are proving that they are all about the same level of crap. Both keep crapping each time they play but you guys keep only supporting one and dumping on the other for some odd reason as if they don’t all suck…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:09 am
So it was my hate that caused Okoye to have a poor showing against CHAN players? If that was our actual CHAN keeper that did that I’m sure you would be waxing about how poor our local league is and their training of GKs, but this is someone who was trained in Germany doing something like that against local CHAN players, but you guys want to make it about me.

All our keepers are proving they suck, they are interchangeable I could care less who starts and wouldn’t need to hate on anybody. But you guys are showing the same bias that’s been making me go harder on Okoye. His mistake was way worse than Uzoho, especially given the level of competition he did it against and how it was self inflicted and amateurish. But you guys are still saying he is better. After Uzohos mistakes you don’t hear me standing on that hill that I think he is better, to me they are proving that they are all about the same level of crap. Both keep crapping each time they play but you guys keep only supporting one and dumping on the other for some odd reason as if they don’t all suck…
Uzoho is a bad keeper, period! From laliga to bench warming in Cyprus . The main issue is actually that he can't play out from the back. Infact he is woeful in that aspect! We can't keep possession each time he is in goal . We are not even sure he is 22, at least we know Okoye is also bad but he is using his real age, so there is room for inprovement.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Not sure why your tone is so angry, but you are still a totalist. :taunt:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

I thought he was talking about the friendly of last week.
3, Uzoho - Fell asleep on a 45yd shot vs Algeria to cost us a deserved away victory post DNQ.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

gochino wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:55 am

Uzoho is a bad keeper, period! From laliga to bench warming in Cyprus . The main issue is actually that he can't play out from the back. Infact he is woeful in that aspect! We can't keep possession each time he is in goal . We are not even sure he is 22, at least we know Okoye is also bad but he is using his real age, so there is room for inprovement.
Hmmm, so thats the main issue, but you know Uzoho's younger brother just played U-17 and looks really young. You are judging him on his looks which is unfair. And please be truthful, both Uzoho and Okoye are "bad keepers", so basically Okoye gets a pass from you because he's oyinbo...well thanks for admitting that.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:09 am

Well you guys keep mentioning my name in association with such a useless keeper, its kinda annoying...Okoye sucks b/c he sucks, not because I did anything...but y'all can't just admit the facts as they lay out, it has to be someone putting roots/jazz on him or whatever :mad: :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Both were rushed to the SE. We have now experienced the effects of rushing young players, who had not had much professional playing minutes under their belt in a crucial position like Goal-Keeping.

It's good for us, some celebrated the dropping of experienced GK like Akpeyi and Ezenwa under the disguise of planning for the future. We must allow players go through their developmental phases especially GKs.

Also, this is my subjective opinion, The SE 1 GK was given to Uzoho and Okoye on a platter of gold, which I think didn't help matters. Other GKs before these two, have had to work extremely hard to even make the SE bench and worked even harder to be in the starting lineup and stay as No.1

I hope they come good in the future as they will mature with age, experience and minutes under their belt.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:44 pm
gochino wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 8:55 am

Hmmm, so thats the main issue, but you know Uzoho's younger brother just played U-17 and looks really young. You are judging him on his looks which is unfair. And please be truthful, both Uzoho and Okoye are "bad keepers", so basically Okoye gets a pass from you because he's oyinbo...well thanks for admitting that.
Nope, he gets a pass because his age can easily be verified. The fact that Uzohoh's brother played U17 does not say anything, you and I know that. Also, I talked about possession, we have better ball possession when Okoye is in goal but I agree both are not top quality.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:45 pm
Damunk wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:09 am

Well you guys keep mentioning my name in association with such a useless keeper, its kinda annoying...Okoye sucks b/c he sucks, not because I did anything...but y'all can't just admit the facts as they lay out, it has to be someone putting roots/jazz on him or whatever :mad: :taunt:
If your name keeps getting mentioned and linked to Okoye (I'm not sure that's actually true, but let's run with it) then it must be because your own is seen as 'overdo'.
Sometimes you just find that for some reason you just don't like a player and you only need small evidence of the person messing up and you have the ammunition. Next thing, you don siddon for him matta. You then start to draw attention to yourself but you'll also find that an equal amount of energy is used up by others defending that person and challenging you.

So you can be forgiven for thinking that I for instance have a particular soft spot for Okoye, but it is simply because I like the guy and then picked up a very subtle prejudice in the tone of many of his critics that was reinforced by his obvious errors. Next thing, I was trying to address not the obvious facts, but the distortions and even lies.
Same thing with Rohr.

And it was the same thing with Enyeama.
I was on the same side of the debate with you back when his haters were talking rubbish about him (and no, I am NOT saying Okoye and Uzoho are in the same class as Enyeama...before that strawman raises its head :roll: ). I believe at the time many even accused you of defending Enyeama because you share a common ethnicity.
This is what happens here. People will see what they want to see, justify it but will never see what they do not want to see.
That's why we are fans.
Football fundamentalists...always right, never wrong.

So let me taunt you again: Okoye is better than Uzoho. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: