Germany vs France was a class above all other games yesterda

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Germany vs France was a class above all other games yesterda

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Simply sensational:

See class, pace, finesse, goals, counter-attacking, etc.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Germany vs France was a class above all other games yest

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Simply sensational:

I told someone to never bet against Die Mannschaft.

[/video]

Great game with goals. But you are not talking about the defensive errors and the inability of France to hold on the lead.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

balo wrote:

I told someone to never bet against Die Mannschaft.

[/video]

Great game with goals. But you are not talking about the defensive errors and the inability of France to hold on the lead.
Did you see the way the ball was cushioned for Germany's last gasp equaliser after that unbelievable pass from Ozil? Sometimes, there is nothing you can do to stop class.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dude, abegi quit watching highlights - there’s a reason it’s called “highlights”!
Watched (and DVR’ed) the entire game, and France should have made easy work of it.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Gotti wrote:

Dude, abegi quit watching highlights - there’s a reason it’s called “highlights”!
Watched (and DVR’ed) the entire game, and France should have made easy work of it.
Don't forget that Ayo believes anything Euro is heavenly.
If France had the killer instinct, the score should have been 4:1.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

LIES LIES LIES LIES!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I WATCHED THE FULL GAME AND IT WAS A SO SO GAME! France dominated from start to finish and it wasnt as if they had to try hard. The game was not even close to being a serious or hard fought game. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:

This penchant of telling lies is just beyond me. A game I watched with my koro ko ro eye. Even before Germany equalized the second time, France should have put them to the sword, when Martial had a 1-on-1. I remember shaking my head, saying this guy will never be a world class player, because he has no killer instinct and if it was the Germans, they'd have scored that.

Truth be told is that France is deep! deep and quality! But they will get undone by Deschamps, a very poor coach.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

This penchant of telling lies is just beyond me. A game I watched with my koro ko ro eye. Even before Germany equalized the second time, France should have put them to the sword, when Martial had a 1-on-1. I remember shaking my head, saying this guy will never be a world class player, because he has no killer instinct and if it was the Germans, they'd have scored that.

Truth be told is that France is deep! deep and quality! But they will get undone by Deschamps, a very poor coach.

what do the French see in yeye Deschamps? He appears even worse than the mumu Dominech
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You tend to exaggerate.
I also think France was the slightly better team.
They are the more talented side offensively and that could be witnessed in the game.
Nevertheless it was a close game. Don't forget Kroos almost scored to make it 3-2 for Germany but his free kick hit the bar.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

DAgrin wrote: You tend to exaggerate.
They are the more talented side offensively and that could be witnessed in the game.
Nevertheless it was a close game. Don't forget Kroos almost scored to make it 3-2 for Germany but his free kick hit the bar.
A German resident with an apparent German 'bias' (@ circa EII)... :lol:
I care for neither team, but it was clear France was the much better team on the night.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

DAgrin wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

You tend to exaggerate.
Not true that france was slightly better,they were completely better from start to finish above the German.
I know you live in Germany and will want to back them but please waste pipe like Martial make the game look close.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

So Jallet still dey play RB for France? And Mandanda still dey keep? Make Lloris no injure o otherwise france can def be had!