Who will be dropped for Nura?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Who will be dropped for Nura?

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

We now have 3 RB all battling for 2 spots, what happens when Nura gets a call? Imho, Nura is the best RB available, he’s just waiting his turn at Roma before he can be crowned. If u think Ebuehi did well yesterday just wait till you see a real WB. Nura is much faster than any of them,dribbles better and can cross the ball better. Rohr will have a tough time choosing.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Who will be dropped for Nura?

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

The kit man!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dude stfu with the Nura hype already, when last did he hit top form for his club? No way Nura will be selected ahead of the current full backs that we have, and he has never even been remotely reported to be in Rohrs plans... you can only keep wishing
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Do you are one of agents bombarding NFF and Rohr with your players for s cut?

Nura ko, fura de nono no.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Why must there be two spots? Is it etched in the stones of Mount Sinai that each squad must be assembled in identical fashion?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

Emir,

Nura has got to overcome the litany of injuries that have prevented him from taking off at Roma. Assuming that this happens, there's very little time for him to impress between now and the Mundial. Methinks the time frame for him breaking into the national team picture will be after the World Cup.

Having said that, I must say that I share your enthusiasm for this player's talent. But he must stay healthy in order to reach his potential.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Shehu, Ebuehi, Aina and Idowu are the 4 in pole position right now... Elderson might force his way back in but that is about it..

With the WC less than 7 months away and Nura injury record, his chances are very slim..
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mystic wrote:Emir,

Nura has got to overcome the litany of injuries that have prevented him from taking off at Roma. Assuming that this happens, there's very little time for him to impress between now and the Mundial. Methinks the time frame for him breaking into the national team picture will be after the World Cup.

Having said that, I must say that I share your enthusiasm for this player's talent. But he must stay healthy in order to reach his potential.
Once he gets a couple serie A games and Italian cup games there'll be no question about his quality. We're talking about a world class player, a RB similar in style to Cafu. Despite his injury record Roma still renewed his contract. I think he will make SE if he's healthy and playing. No question bout that.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Nura go enjoy WC just like every other SE fan out there.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ume-ugo
Egg
Egg

Post by ume-ugo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Once he gets a couple serie A games and Italian cup games there'll be no question about his quality. We're talking about a world class player, a RB similar in style to Cafu. Despite his injury record Roma still renewed his contract. I think he will make SE if he's healthy and playing. No question bout that.

There is no evidence that Nura is good enough for the highest level. He might be, but at the moment he is at best an average talent. Records show, he is yet to make one appearance as a professional footballer... having only played for Roma's Primavera. You want to take a Primavera player to the world cup?? Mods!!
Iron mustu obey!!
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

ume-ugo wrote:

There is no evidence that Nura is good enough for the highest level. He might be, but at the moment he is at best an average talent. Records show, he is yet to make one appearance as a professional footballer... having only played for Roma's Primavera. You want to take a Primavera player to the world cup?? Mods!!

Nura is not an average talent. Whether or not he comes through as a professional, his talent can't be described as average.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

ume-ugo wrote:

I wonder if the clamouring for is call up is based on sentiment or fact considering the dude hasn't kicked a ball all season....

Those in favour, kindly confirm the games in which he displayed this amazing talent..(Yamtubes allowed)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Agents hard at work!!! Coach Rohr, don’t fall for it.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

mystic wrote:
ume-ugo wrote:

Nura is not an average talent. Whether or not he comes through as a professional, his talent can't be described as average.
Thank you Jare. Don’t mind these mugus that know nothing about talent.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kongi's amala brains will be dropped for Nura
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I cant believe this daft thread is getting responses. No one will be dropped for Nura bcos Nura will be watching the WC from his tv. Oh and Akpeyi and Echejile will keep him company cos those 2 will be dropped as well. the days of filling the SEs with junk garbage players on the eve of a WC is gradually coming to an end.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

bret- hart wrote:I cant believe this daft thread is getting responses. No one will be dropped for Nura bcos Nura will be watching the WC from his tv. Oh and Akpeyi and Echejile will keep him company cos those 2 will be dropped as well. the days of filling the SEs with junk garbage players on the eve of a WC is gradually coming to an end.
Maybe we can put Nura Abdullahi in goal to satisfy Emir Kongi. Can't be any worse than Akpeyi.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

Honestly I want to see Aina plays as Right back the position he is used to. Playing him at left back is definitely disservice to him and surely limits his natural given potential. Thus we need to see his performance on that position before crowning anyone as the rightfully owner of the position