4 Players who could gatrcrash the WC squad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
4 Players who could gatrcrash the WC squad

Post by Dammy »

These are indeed interesting times to be a SE fan. The team is playing well and on a high and Rohr has made competition for places intense. Over the next 7-8 months, players will be trying their best to catch his eye and I have identified 4 players who could add quality to a squad that is already full of quality.
1. Noel Sarenren-Bazee: If not for injury, he would have made his debut for the SE. He is highly rated in Germany and considered a steal for Nigeria. His game has been likened to that of Man City's Leroy Sane. Rohr went to personally convince him to switch to Nigeria and I believe he will give him a chance. He is back in full training with Hannover and if he keeps fit and is in form, he could gatecrash the 23 man WC squad.
2.Joel Obi: This is a no brainer, a fit Joel goes to the WC. He is young and has a lot of experience in Serie A, UCL abd UEL. He has been on top form this season and has added goals to his game. His return from Injury has lifted his club, Torino, and that is the impact that he is having. He adds value to the squad and even if not starting, the fact that he is on the bench gives confidence to me as an SE fan,
3. Isaac Success: A fit Success adds value to the squad, his pace, power and trickery gives the SE options in attack. He can operate from either wing or from the center. His advisors have spoken to him and he has promised to clean up his act and be more professional after he recovers from his recent surgery,
4. Felix Uduikhai: Another player that adds value to the squad. He seems to be leaning towards opting for Nigeria as his recent decisions to not attend the German U20 squad and his non listing for the recent German U21 friendly internationals suggest. A young top quality CD, who could complete the WC quartet of CDs alongside Ekong, Awaziem and Balogun.
In the 2018 WC squad, I believe there will be no room for passengers and every player must be able to contribute to the team's success.
I am happy
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 4 Players who could gatrcrash the WC squad

Post by anointed »

The lure of playing in the WC could still bring Kevin Akpoguna and Jordan Torunarigha into the fold as well.

Those March windows friendlies would be fierce.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

With Uduokhai, Jordan Torunarishajsn(fu.ck it I give up) and Kelvin Akpoguma all likely to make the WC squad, we should have just enough depth to compete for the finals.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

The probability of any of these four players making the squad is <1%