I don't agree with Rohr but believe this is his 23 right now

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I don't agree with Rohr but believe this is his 23 right

Post by DAgrin »

Goldleaf wrote:From Ayo Akinfe's 23;

Ahmed Musa will go to the World Cup. Gernot Rohr sees Ahmed Musa as that necessary speedster that will check opposition attacks in the 2nd half. His role in our qualifiers confirm that.

Mikel Agu will go to the World Cup. Gernot Rohr sees Mikel Agu as a ball winner and distributor that will eventually replace JMO.

Simon Moses will go to the World Cup. Simon is Gernot Rohr's first pick on the right hand side of a 4-3-3 formation. His role in the qualifiers confirm that. Simon is also a threat at free-kicks and when he clicks, one-on-one Simon will dribble anybody. Simon tracks back to support our right back and is a ball winner. Simon is also one of the quickest in our squad complementing our quick counter attack strategy. Check our 3rd goal against Cameroon in Uyo.

Olanrewaju Kayode, Henry Onyekuru and John Ogu will NOT go to the World Cup. Given their chances, they have not proved enough. The edge that Mikel Agu has over John Ogu is that although Mikel Agu could not have scored that goal against Algeria in Constantine, Mikel goes looking to win the ball in the midfield and does not hide like Ogu.
I agree with you except from when it comes to John Ogu.
I strongly believe Rohr will take both Ogu and Agu to the WC.
Much more likely will he just take 7 defenders to the WC instead.
Omeruo's place in the squad is far from assured.
That could mean that even another midfielder like Kelechi Nwkali might become a surprise inclusion.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

DAgrin wrote:

Ahmed Musa will go to the World Cup. Gernot Rohr sees Ahmed Musa as that necessary speedster that will check opposition attacks in the 2nd half. His role in our qualifiers confirm that.

Mikel Agu will go to the World Cup. Gernot Rohr sees Mikel Agu as a ball winner and distributor that will eventually replace JMO.

Simon Moses will go to the World Cup. Simon is Gernot Rohr's first pick on the right hand side of a 4-3-3 formation. His role in the qualifiers confirm that. Simon is also a threat at free-kicks and when he clicks, one-on-one Simon will dribble anybody. Simon tracks back to support our right back and is a ball winner. Simon is also one of the quickest in our squad complementing our quick counter attack strategy. Check our 3rd goal against Cameroon in Uyo.

Olanrewaju Kayode, Henry Onyekuru and John Ogu will NOT go to the World Cup. Given their chances, they have not proved enough. The edge that Mikel Agu has over John Ogu is that although Mikel Agu could not have scored that goal against Algeria in Constantine, Mikel goes looking to win the ball in the midfield and does not hide like Ogu.
That could mean that even another midfielder like Kelechi Nwkali might become a surprise inclusion.
Omeruo's inclusion/ exclusion depends on Rohr's tactical preference going into the WC. A switch to a 3 man backline (352) favors Omeruo. But if his main preference is 433, then Omeruo will likely miss the cut.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Am I totally satisfied with this squad? No. What are my beefs with it. well:

[1] It has no natural playmaker ala Okocha, Ericksen, Modric, Ozil, etc. Is Iwobi really up to playing that role? Does he has the physical strength?
[2] Is Ighalo in goalscoring form at the moment?
[3] There is not enough goalkeeping depth in the squad. I am disgusted that we will be taking Akpeyi and Ezenwa to Russia. I would rather the young Dele Alampasu, who can at least learn and improve. We basically need to recall either Enyeama or Aiyenugba
[4] Are there other centrebacks we could have tried like Uduokhai and Akpoguma? I am worried about Balogun being done for pace at the back
[5] Could we have looked at some other right fullbacks like Kingsley Ehizibu
[6] Could we have looked at some other left fullbacks like Kingsley Madu and Jordan Touranighora
[7] In midfield, should we at least look at Joel Obi too. His retention skills are key
[8] Against stubborn and well-knit defences, we will be too dependent on Victor Moses to create goal-scoring chances
[9] Wilfred Ndidi does not give us enough offensively. He desperately needs to improve upon his passing
[10] This team is too dependent on Mikel Obi to click. At his age, that is a huge risk
Kingsley Madu has been “looked at” MULTIPLE times and he SUCKS... :oops:
He’s been on about 3 different Rohr list and we saw him UNDERPERFORM at the Olympics.

Anyway, accordingly to OwnGoal (for whatever it’s worth), the door has not been closed to new players :
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/16/ex ... scoveries/

For once we are in agreement. Rohr has made it clear that the door is stil open to new players: http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/16/ex ... scoveries/

For me though, I am only keen on:

Kelechi Nwakali
Felix Uduokhai
Kevin Akpoguma
Victor Osinhem
Taiwo Awoniyi

Maybe getting a look at Joel Obi will be handy too but as far as I am concerned, Rohr's main priority now has got to be finding a playmaker. Sort that out and we are good to go.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

9jaMan wrote:
Zelex wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:I wouldnt put Ebuehi ahead of Shehu or Idowu ahead of Echiejile or Aina just yet.
We only saw them play one game. Echiejile, Aina and Shehu actually brought us through qualification.

We have a couple of friendly matches to execute to let them slug it out for the 1st team rankings, but for now my 2 wing backs will be Shehu and Aina based on body of work
Yes shehu, elderson and aina brought qualification, but we have to go with the best available players, no sentiments or bias allowed, ebuehi reduced Di Maria to a junk player effortlessly and he joined the attack with quick crisp passes. Idowu completely shut down the argentine attack from his wing and had the lungs to score a world class goal. Moving forward both ebuehi and Idowu must start for SE. Simple and plain jare
Wow...so all this based on 45 minutes of a friendly match? Quite a bizarre way of thinking if you ask me.

Facts no feelings
I am not sure what kind of facts you think you have determined from watching Ebuehi & Idowu in 45 mins but that is not enough of a sample size to make any decisions at this point.

I am not saying I am not impressed by what we all saw. Just saying we need to see more before decisions are made, and I trust Rohr to make the right decision.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

[1] Francis Uzoho
[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa
[3] Anybody but Akpeyi

[4] Tyrone Ebuehi
[5] Shehu Abdullahi

[6] Elderson Echiejele
[7] Ola Aina

[8] William Ekong
[9] Leon Balogun
[10] Chidozie Awaziem
[11] Kenneth Omeruo

[12] Mikel Obi
[13] Ogenyi Onazi
[14] Wilfred Ndidi
[15] John Ogu

[16] Alex Iwobi
[17] Oghene Etebo

[18] Odion Ighalo
[19] Henry Onyekuru

[20] Victor Moses
[21] Ahmed Musa
[22] Kelechi Iheanacho
[23] Moses Simon

I will bet some money that barring injury, this will be the final 23.

1. I think one of Idowu, Aina or Ebuehi will be dropped. My money is on Idowu. Aina goes for versatility and I think Ebuehi's quality will shine through in the next few months. Idowu I think is late to the party.

2. Moses Simon is going to the WC. Anything else na fake news.

3. Ahmed Musa will be a Hull City player in January linking up with his former CSKA coach. He will be in form by the time WC rolls around.

4. Onyekuru is the only one I still have on there that I don't think is a sure bet. His spot might go to Mikel Agu.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Ugbowo wrote:[1] Francis Uzoho
[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa
[3] Anybody but Akpeyi

[4] Tyrone Ebuehi
[5] Shehu Abdullahi

[6] Elderson Echiejele
[7] Ola Aina

[8] William Ekong
[9] Leon Balogun
[10] Chidozie Awaziem
[11] Kenneth Omeruo

[12] Mikel Obi
[13] Ogenyi Onazi
[14] Wilfred Ndidi
[15] John Ogu

[16] Alex Iwobi
[17] Oghene Etebo

[18] Odion Ighalo
[19] Henry Onyekuru

[20] Victor Moses
[21] Ahmed Musa
[22] Kelechi Iheanacho
[23] Moses Simon

1. I think one of Idowu, Aina or Ebuehi will be dropped. My money is on Idowu. Aina goes for versatility and I think Ebuehi's quality will shine through in the next few months. Idowu I think is late to the party.

3. Ahmed Musa will be a Hull City player in January linking up with his former CSKA coach. He will be in form by the time WC rolls around.

4. Onyekuru is the only one I still have on there that I don't think is a sure bet. His spot might go to Mikel Agu.

You are just showing sentimental attachment to certain players. Even at his very best, Ahmed Musa is not as good as Henry Onyekuru. Nobody who wishes Nigeria well will take Uwua Echeijile, Ahmed Musa and Simon Moses to the World Cup.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

I don't think Rohr is totally sold on Onyekuru yet and he may be a surprise exclusion when the final squad is named. Same with Nwakaeme, Bazee's reintroduction and performance could jeopardise both players inclusion.

Simon Moses for me has a strong chance of making it. If Musa gets a new club in January and finishes the season strong, he'll probably be another surprise inclusion. Ogu has always been around the team and Rohr appreciates the simple and not too pretty things he does. Things fans generally miss. Only injury will stop him from making the flight to Russia.

I don't think Rohr is too fussed about the absence of a creative m/f player that Ayo keeps harping on about. Mikel provides all the creativity he wants (remember Rohr is German). He is more interested in the offensive play coming down the flanks and keeping a fluid and tight midfield. He has developed a unit that is hard to breakdown but efficiently mobile on the counter attack. The goal distribution shows our attacking threat is quite varied, so it kind of mutes the claim for a single person orchestrating in the middle. Rohr is more interested in the overall team dynamics and tactically it is working for him.

One the whole, it is good that we are seeing strong competition for each spot. The team will get stronger as we approach the mundial.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Ayo, please submit your list to FIFA and let's be done with this part of the preparations.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Ayo, you still don't get it. No one cares what you think. Echiejile, Musa and Simon will be on the official World Cup squad :!:

Cheers.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Francis Uzoho
[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa
[3] Daniel Akpeyi

[4] Tyrone Ebuehi
[5] Shehu Abdullahi

[6] Brian Idowu
[7] Ola Aina

[8] William Ekong
[9] Leon Balogun
[10] Chidozie Awaziem
[11] Kenneth Omeruo

[12] Mikel Obi
[13] Ogenyi Onazi
[14] Wilfred Ndidi
[15] John Ogu

[16] Alex Iwobi
[17] Oghene Etebo

[18] Odion Ighalo
[19] Olanrewaju Kayode

[20] Victor Moses
[21] Henry Onyekuru
[22] Kelechi Iheanacho
[23] Anthony Nwakaeme

Seven stand-by players
[1] Dele Ajiboye
[2] Uwua Echiejile
[3] Uche Agbo
[4] Mikel Agu
[5] Ahmed Musa
[6] Simon Moses
[7] Ibrahim Alhassan

In my opinion, he favoured formation will be 4-3-3, with the team having the option of reverting to 3-5-2 should the need arise. Now, in my opinion, if he goes for this list, he strongest starting line-up will probably be:

*******************************************************Ighalo***********************************************

**********************Moses***********************************************Iheanacho*********************

****************************************************Iwobi****************************************************

******************************Mikel******************************Ndidi***************************************

***Idowu*****************************Balogun**************************Ekong*******************Ebuehi***

**********************************************************Uzoho**************************************************

Am I totally satisfied with this squad? No. What are my beefs with it. well:

[1] It has no natural playmaker ala Okocha, Ericksen, Modric, Ozil, etc. Is Iwobi really up to playing that role? Does he has the physical strength?
[3] There is not enough goalkeeping depth in the squad. I am disgusted that we will be taking Akpeyi and Ezenwa to Russia. I would rather the young Dele Alampasu, who can at least learn and improve. We basically need to recall either Enyeama or Aiyenugba
[4] Are there other centrebacks we could have tried like Uduokhai and Akpoguma? I am worried about Balogun being done for pace at the back
[6] Could we have looked at some other left fullbacks like Kingsley Madu and Jordan Touranighora
[7] In midfield, should we at least look at Joel Obi too. His retention skills are key
[8] Against stubborn and well-knit defences, we will be too dependent on Victor Moses to create goal-scoring chances
[9] Wilfred Ndidi does not give us enough offensively. He desperately needs to improve upon his passing
[10] This team is too dependent on Mikel Obi to click. At his age, that is a huge risk

Is that the same Omeruo who was put on the waitlist so that Agbo can be in the team? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No chance Moses Simon is dropped for Nwaekeme or even ONykuru. For me, Onyekuru is better but if you are listing Rohr's team, then be honest with yourself. :lol:

Did you just insinuate that Okocha, Ericksen, Ozil and Modric are stronger than Iwobi? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Am I totally satisfied with this squad? No. What are my beefs with it. well:

Kingsley Madu has been “looked at” MULTIPLE times and he SUCKS... :oops:
He’s been on about 3 different Rohr list and we saw him UNDERPERFORM at the Olympics.

Anyway, accordingly to OwnGoal (for whatever it’s worth), the door has not been closed to new players :
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/16/ex ... scoveries/

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You even come use CAPS and underline the thing for wAyo sef. :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Gotti wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Madu has not been looked at for about a year now though. 12 months is a long timer in football.

You and I both know of players who were dropped from the 2004 Cup of Nations squad in January but come the summer, they were in unbelievable come in the Unity Cup. Seyi Olajengbesi for instance comes to mind.
He was invited for the friendlies in March of THIS YEAR...

But perhaps his latter day exclusion has something to do with the fact that he has been SUCKING over the last few months, playing in only 1 of his club’s 14 league games all season and 0 appearances in about 10 Europa League and Belgian Cup games - which amounts to 1 appearance out of about 24 club games, and most of the time dude does not even make it to the match-day bench! Ironically, when he finally managed to make it onto the pitch in his solitary club appearance this season, he quickly picked up 2 yellows and was sent within the first 19 minutes of the game. Madu may have been a tolerable necessity when Echiejile was the sole option at LB but frankly at this point he is irrelevant to the SE! Best of luck at his club though.

Gbosa gbosa gbosa! wAyo stand up! stand up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
osita wrote:
Robbynice wrote:I don't know why but I believe Ahmed Musa will make the cut.
And he left iwobi as a midfielder, iwobi is not a midfielder in SE for now.

Do we have any other creative midfielders you would suggest?
He is playing well out wide. You can be creative playing out wide.
You miss my point. Who are the creative players you would bring in? Personally, I would start Kelechi Nwakali as my playmaker but hey, I am not the coach. Most of the youngsters Gareth Southgate is playing are not any more experienced than Nwakali and like him only play bit-part roles for their clubs.

In my book, Nwakali would be my playmaker in front of Mikel and Ndidi. As Rohr is unlikely to call him though, I will play Iwobi there instead as a last resort.

You keep mentioning Gareth Southgate. What has he won??? :shock: Is this even real? SOmeone wants to talk about tactics and personnel and they mention Gareth Southgate?? Gareth foooking southgate???
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Adisboy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] Francis Uzoho
[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa
[3] Daniel Akpeyi

[4] Tyrone Ebuehi
[5] Shehu Abdullahi

[6] Brian Idowu
[7] Ola Aina

[8] William Ekong
[9] Leon Balogun
[10] Chidozie Awaziem
[11] Kenneth Omeruo

[12] Mikel Obi
[13] Ogenyi Onazi
[14] Wilfred Ndidi
[15] John Ogu

[16] Alex Iwobi
[17] Oghene Etebo

[18] Odion Ighalo
[19] Olanrewaju Kayode

[20] Victor Moses
[21] Henry Onyekuru
[22] Kelechi Iheanacho
[23] Anthony Nwakaeme

Seven stand-by players
[1] Dele Ajiboye
[2] Uwua Echiejile
[3] Uche Agbo
[4] Mikel Agu
[5] Ahmed Musa
[6] Simon Moses
[7] Ibrahim Alhassan

In my opinion, he favoured formation will be 4-3-3, with the team having the option of reverting to 3-5-2 should the need arise. Now, in my opinion, if he goes for this list, he strongest starting line-up will probably be:

*******************************************************Ighalo***********************************************

**********************Moses***********************************************Iheanacho*********************

****************************************************Iwobi****************************************************

******************************Mikel******************************Ndidi***************************************

***Idowu*****************************Balogun**************************Ekong*******************Ebuehi***

**********************************************************Uzoho**************************************************

Am I totally satisfied with this squad? No. What are my beefs with it. well:

Ayo now facing reality :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi client will soon be demanding a refund. They'd wait to see if they are invited for the march friendlies, though. If not, then he has to refund their money. :lol: :lol:

Kai! these are tough times for the agents. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Goldleaf wrote:
osita wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
osita wrote:Ogu currently has too many fans in Nigeria now.
I'm not sure about that. He seems like a very cool guy though.

Do you watch Nigeria sports tv or go on Twitter?

Mikel collected yellow card against Zambia and was dispossessed immediately he came in. And twitter exploded , querying the coach and why he did not bring in Ogu.

Ogu may not be too popular, but Mikel agu is least popular than Ogu.
At the World Cup, especially playing the established sides, we will suffer long spells without possession. Remember in Brazil WC 2014 how France dominated us once Onazi went off from a deliberate ankle breaker by Blaise Matuidi. That is why Rohr will favour Mikel Agu over John Ogu. Ogu is tall, strong and stylish but no midfield bulldog. If JMO is to be key for us offensively, then you need Onazi, Ndidi and Agu to go round winning the ball back.
Barring injury, both Agu and Ogu are going to the world cup.

Mikel
Agu
Ndidi
Onazi
Ogu
Etebo

That is the midfield 6 for 3 positions.

Ayo can put Iwobi as part of the 6 all he wants, we all know that Rohr will absolutely ignore wAyo. ROHR sees Iwobi as a winger and there is absolutely nothing wAyo can do about that. If he likes o, he twerks, if he likes o, he screams hallelujah! He cant influence Rohr and Iwobi will NOT be part of the midfielder 6.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:People are just giving opinions without paying attention to the recent developments on team selections by the coach.

1, Etebo did not play vs Argentina, this leaves on opening for J Obi and further cements Ogu’s spot. Etebo needs a good season to keep his spot.
You seem to be looking in the Mirror. Under Rohr, Nigeria has two AM's - Mikel and Etebo.

Etebo = 90 minutes vs Algeria
Mikel = 90 minutes vs Argentina
2, Nwakaeme also did not play v Argentina. Might be tactical but search for a Striker continues.
There is NO search for a striker. Ighalo and Iheanacho are it. The coach may choose a third striker or decide to just add musa to the Wingers instead of a 3rd striker.
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

danfo driver wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
osita wrote:
Robbynice wrote:I don't know why but I believe Ahmed Musa will make the cut.
And he left iwobi as a midfielder, iwobi is not a midfielder in SE for now.

Do we have any other creative midfielders you would suggest?
He is playing well out wide. You can be creative playing out wide.
You miss my point. Who are the creative players you would bring in? Personally, I would start Kelechi Nwakali as my playmaker but hey, I am not the coach. Most of the youngsters Gareth Southgate is playing are not any more experienced than Nwakali and like him only play bit-part roles for their clubs.

In my book, Nwakali would be my playmaker in front of Mikel and Ndidi. As Rohr is unlikely to call him though, I will play Iwobi there instead as a last resort.

You keep mentioning Gareth Southgate. What has he won??? :shock: Is this even real? SOmeone wants to talk about tactics and personnel and they mention Gareth Southgate?? Gareth foooking southgate???
Don't mind him. The English media are still keeping a whip for Gareth Southgate in their cupboard ready for when England crashes out at the group stage next June. England never had a better chance to win the Euros than in 1996 when it was staged in England and they had Shearer, Sheringham, Ince, Adams, Seaman, Keown, Gascoigne, Bould, Pearce etc. In the semi-final penalty shoot-out against Germany, it was Gareth Southgate that missed the penalty before Andy Moeller scored his own. Just wait!
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Zelex wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:I wouldnt put Ebuehi ahead of Shehu or Idowu ahead of Echiejile or Aina just yet.
We only saw them play one game. Echiejile, Aina and Shehu actually brought us through qualification.

We have a couple of friendly matches to execute to let them slug it out for the 1st team rankings, but for now my 2 wing backs will be Shehu and Aina based on body of work
Yes shehu, elderson and aina brought qualification, but we have to go with the best available players, no sentiments or bias allowed, ebuehi reduced Di Maria to a junk player effortlessly and he joined the attack with quick crisp passes. Idowu completely shut down the argentine attack from his wing and had the lungs to score a world class goal. Moving forward both ebuehi and Idowu must start for SE. Simple and plain jare
Wow...so all this based on 45 minutes of a friendly match? Quite a bizarre way of thinking if you ask me.

Facts no feelings
I am not sure what kind of facts you think you have determined from watching Ebuehi & Idowu in 45 mins but that is not enough of a sample size to make any decisions at this point.

I am not saying I am not impressed by what we all saw. Just saying we need to see more before decisions are made, and I trust Rohr to make the right decision.

Rohr is not a know all, he is human and makes mistakes, like he did against SA. All I am saying is based on facts, our current best options are ebuehi and idowu, forget sentiments, history books and emotional attachment when selecting players. And yes in 45 minutes both players proved that they are currently the best,....keyword is currently
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
DAgrin wrote:

Omeruo's inclusion/ exclusion depends on Rohr's tactical preference going into the WC. A switch to a 3 man backline (352) favors Omeruo. But if his main preference is 433, then Omeruo will likely miss the cut.

Regardless of formation, Rohr will take at least 4 CBs and possibly 5. But most likely 4.

I also suspect he will take 8 defenders overall, due to the fact that he is a little conservative.

if Omeruo misses out, it will not be because of formation. The player has been useless for a while and Rohr has been picking Agbo as a CB instead of Omeruo.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Ugbowo wrote:[1] Francis Uzoho
[2] Ikechukwu Ezenwa
[3] Anybody but Akpeyi

[4] Tyrone Ebuehi
[5] Shehu Abdullahi

[6] Elderson Echiejele
[7] Ola Aina

[8] William Ekong
[9] Leon Balogun
[10] Chidozie Awaziem
[11] Kenneth Omeruo

[12] Mikel Obi
[13] Ogenyi Onazi
[14] Wilfred Ndidi
[15] John Ogu

[16] Alex Iwobi
[17] Oghene Etebo

[18] Odion Ighalo
[19] Henry Onyekuru

[20] Victor Moses
[21] Ahmed Musa
[22] Kelechi Iheanacho
[23] Moses Simon

You have a point, but I am hanging on the fact that Rohr specifically said that Idowu would have joined us long time ago but for some technical issues with the Russian league and their "quota." Not sure what he was referring to.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Zelex wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Facts no feelings

Rohr is not a know all, he is human and makes mistakes, like he did against SA. All I am saying is based on facts, our current best options are ebuehi and idowu, forget sentiments, history books and emotional attachment when selecting players. And yes in 45 minutes both players proved that they are currently the best,....keyword is currently
All I am saying is based on facts, our current best options are ebuehi and idowu

45 mins is not enough to develop any facts!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Zelex wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Facts no feelings

All I am saying is based on facts, our current best options are ebuehi and idowu

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
charlie wrote:
9jaMan wrote:
Zelex wrote:
9jaMan wrote:

Facts no feelings

It is! Hey Yous have been dropped after 45 minutes before.

In fact, one of Gotti’s brothers Francis Kumbur was once invited to camp and pulled off after 20 mins. That was the end of his Eagles career.