Rohr should invite Ideye back to the SE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Rohr should invite Ideye back to the SE

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

the guy wors too hard to be left out
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr should invite Ideye back to the SE

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

But to take whose spot? Ighalo works his butt off also with little to show for it. The issue really isnt up to but with the service (or lack thereof) they receive.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ideye na my type of player.............dropping him and Sunday Mba for the WC was the only mistake the GREAT Keshi :clap: :clap: :clap: ever made.
But I don't know Ideye's current form.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Yeah we need him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

metalalloy wrote:

But to take whose spot? Ighalo works his butt off also with little to show for it. The issue really isnt up to but with the service (or lack thereof) they receive.
Ajayi
Musa
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Ideye ke? Tufiakwa! Another “hold the ball striker” If rohr is to ever consider inviting another forward it must be a “deadly goalscorer” enough of these Holding strikers.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Nonsense
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
jungle-jawara
Egg
Egg

Post by jungle-jawara »

john12 wrote:Ideye ke? Tufiakwa! Another “hold the ball striker” If rohr is to ever consider inviting another forward it must be a “deadly goalscorer” enough of these Holding strikers.

Who is the deadly goalscorer??
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

So dudes want Ideye called-up based on a 5-year-old YouTube clip? :oops:
Meanwhile, check out the clip of the Tahiti game and see him squander 3/4 1-v-1 chances!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

I would like Ideye, Esiti, Igiebor, Madu, oboabana, Awoniyi, Efe, and Amuzie be giving some look. Then the 3 or 4 who can strengthen the team should be included.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

oscar52 wrote:I would like Ideye, Esiti, Igiebor, Madu, oboabana, Awoniyi, Efe, and Amuzie be giving some look. Then the 3 or 4 who can strengthen the team should be included.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

CE can be a funny place indeed...

Bros, even their clubs have stopped "giving some look" to the likes of Kingsley Madu (3 appearances all season), Stanley Amuzie (4 appearances all season in Switzerland), Nosa Igiebor (8 appearances all season in Cyprus), and Godwin Oboabona (9 appearances all season in Saudi Arabia)! Just as we should not have used the 2002 WC to "build for the future", we should not use this year to 'honor' the PAST!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Gotti wrote:
oscar52 wrote:I would like Ideye, Esiti, Igiebor, Madu, oboabana, Awoniyi, Efe, and Amuzie be giving some look. Then the 3 or 4 who can strengthen the team should be included.

Bros, even their clubs have stopped "giving some look" to the likes of Kingsley Madu (3 appearances all season), Stanley Amuzie (4 appearances all season in Switzerland), Nosa Igiebor (8 appearances all season in Cyprus), and Godwin Oboabona (9 appearances all season in Saudi Arabia)! Just as we should not have used the 2002 WC to "build for the future", we should not use this year to 'honor' the PAST!
This is what happens during major tournaments. Someone is about to ask why Okocha wasn't invited.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Gotti wrote:

:lol: Ok that's funny! :lol:
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Oscar thunder fire you and those names that you mentioned. No new name is coming to super eagles until World Cup is over. All you agents better return people money because they’re not invited until World Cup is over.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

All of una head no dey house :boo:

Ideye wey no even fit start for relegetion certified Malaga??!

Una don craze! :curse:
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

I was thinking he should get a chance but he’s stunk it up at Malaga, so no thanks. Maybe the lanky Sadiq Umar could be useful...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Ideye that could not score against Tahiti at his prime?? Tufia!!!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

john12 wrote:Oscar heavens bless you and those names that you mentioned. No new name is coming to super eagles until World Cup is over. All you agents better return people money because they’re not invited until World Cup is over.

Watch your language homs. This team look like it needs some spark somewhere. Either tactics or new players etc but it needs something. Not sure the likes of Moses Simon, Uzoho, Aina, Idowu, Ebuehi, Shehu, Ogu, Musa, Joel, Akpeyi etc will offer much at the Worldcup but hoping.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Bigpokey so this is your borrowed sense, ideye? please go play with your Ghana girl.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Speechless
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Gotti wrote:

Oga I tire for our people......................No wonder Naija is such a screwed place now.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
esosa
Egg
Egg

Post by esosa »

wale1974 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Oga I tire for our people......................No wonder Naija is such a screwed place now.
Me too I tire. Is it that we have no strikers that currently score?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Ideye has been rubbish for a very long time go and watch the final of the ANC and see him miss so many chances to score. one of which was an open net.

On what basis should he be called up? I think it is best he is left alone to make as much money to feed all the children he is having around the globe. A pure wastepipe