Raber Madjer loses it

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
Raber Madjer loses it

Post by smartbrother »

[/video]
fledy
Egg
Egg
Re: Raber Madjer loses it

Post by fledy »

Dude needs to chill! He is so full of himself.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

STFU! STFU!! :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This job can turn a man into a wreck!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Be honest with yourselves and admit there are some forumers on Cybereagles whose posts make you wish you could shout at the author "Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous!" :)
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Tut-tut... He ain't gonna last in the job..
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:This job can turn a man into a wreck!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

This was an old clip
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

That man needs to be fired. There is absolutely no place in football for such conduct.
To stop trying is to start dying
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

furiously frank wrote:This was an old clip
That is not true
It Happened after their friendly match vs CAR on the 14th of November

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... tches.html
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Shownoja wrote:That man needs to be fired. There is absolutely no place in football for such conduct.

Football is stressful ooooo. I do not blame him abeg.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The Eagle wrote:Be honest with yourselves and admit there are some forumers on Cybereagles whose posts make you wish you could shout at the author "Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous! Taisez-vous!" :)
Taisez vous! My fren... Taisez vous :D :taunt: :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

[1] I have absolute sympathy for Raber Madjer as in football, some people can just drive you absolutely crazy
[2] I must confess that sometimes I feel like lashing out like that on this forum but I just have to keep my cool
[3] When someone comes here to tell us that "experienced" players who played ion the qualifiers must go to the World Cup despite it being obvious that they are not good enough, I really feel like lashing out at them
[4] When you recommend good players to the forum and people accuse you of being their agent or standing to gain financially from it, I feel like abusing their mothers and their fathers
[5] When people come here and tell you that come what may, Uwua Echiejile, Simon Moses and Ahmed Musa must got to the World Cup come what may despite the fact that their are better players in their positions available, I really want to invoke the wrath of Amadioha on them
[6] When people come here to tell you that Francis Uzoho is "not experienced enough" to go to the World Cup despite the fact that Iker Cassilas, Gigi Buffon and Vincent Enyeama all made their international competitive debuts at 19, makes you want to go mad
[7] I ask myself if my people are blind to the fact that Ebuehi and Idowu are the quickest fullbacks we have. When people question whether they should be in the team despite it being obvious that we would have lost to Argentina without them, I want to lash out like Madjer too
[8] What infuriates me to the very bones is when people try to come here and claim that the team which qualified for the World Cup is good enough for the big dance. Even a blind person can see that the team which beat Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria is nowhere good enough for the World Cup
[9] I ask myself if anyone here is really so blind that they cannot see that Leon Balogun gets done for pace against quick, attackers. He did brilliantly in the qualifiers but the Argentina game exposed a flaw we did not know was there. When you tell people that and they call you names, I think you have the right to explode like Madjer did
[10] Anyone who knows anything about football knows that a coach should have as many attacking options as possible because he is going to come up against all kinds of defences. When you tell people we need a strong targetman like Odion Ighalo or Victor Osimhen, a playmaker like Kelechi Nwakali in addition to width and they keep talking nonsense about playign Iheanacho as a targetman or that Nwakali is not ready, it makes we want to throw a tantrum like Madjer.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Taisez vous monsiuer 10 pointer!..Taisezzzz vous!
Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] I have absolute sympathy for Raber Madjer as in football, some people can just drive you absolutely crazy
[2] I must confess that sometimes I feel like lashing out like that on this forum but I just have to keep my cool
[3] When someone comes here to tell us that "experienced" players who played ion the qualifiers must go to the World Cup despite it being obvious that they are not good enough, I really feel like lashing out at them
[4] When you recommend good players to the forum and people accuse you of being their agent or standing to gain financially from it, I feel like abusing their mothers and their fathers
[5] When people come here and tell you that come what may, Uwua Echiejile, Simon Moses and Ahmed Musa must got to the World Cup come what may despite the fact that their are better players in their positions available, I really want to invoke the wrath of Amadioha on them
[6] When people come here to tell you that Francis Uzoho is "not experienced enough" to go to the World Cup despite the fact that Iker Cassilas, Gigi Buffon and Vincent Enyeama all made their international competitive debuts at 19, makes you want to go mad
[7] I ask myself if my people are blind to the fact that Ebuehi and Idowu are the quickest fullbacks we have. When people question whether they should be in the team despite it being obvious that we would have lost to Argentina without them, I want to lash out like Madjer too
[8] What infuriates me to the very bones is when people try to come here and claim that the team which qualified for the World Cup is good enough for the big dance. Even a blind person can see that the team which beat Swaziland, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria is nowhere good enough for the World Cup
[9] I ask myself if anyone here is really so blind that they cannot see that Leon Balogun gets done for pace against quick, attackers. He did brilliantly in the qualifiers but the Argentina game exposed a flaw we did not know was there. When you tell people that and they call you names, I think you have the right to explode like Madjer did
[10] Anyone who knows anything about football knows that a coach should have as many attacking options as possible because he is going to come up against all kinds of defences. When you tell people we need a strong targetman like Odion Ighalo or Victor Osimhen, a playmaker like Kelechi Nwakali in addition to width and they keep talking nonsense about playign Iheanacho as a targetman or that Nwakali is not ready, it makes we want to throw a tantrum like Madjer.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:[1] I have absolute sympathy for Raber Madjer as in football, some people can just drive you absolutely crazy
My guy what has this 10 point nonsense got to do with the thread, padi mi you sure say you well so? :scared:
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

smartbrother wrote:
furiously frank wrote:This was an old clip
That is not true
It Happened after their friendly match vs CAR on the 14th of November

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/articl ... tches.html
I'm sure Madjer has done something similar before.
He was combustible in his previous coaching stints.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Below is the response from Maamar Djebbour, the reporter Madjer "politely" asked to Taisez-vous!!! Personally, I think the journalist makes very good points in his response to Madjer. Of course, given the fact that je ne sais rien quoi il a dit, you'd be advised to take my opinion of his comments with a giant grain of salt.

PS: Lukemana, ou est tu? Qu'est ce que il a dit?

[/video]
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.