Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 32046
Location: Somewhere
fabio wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
I see....Robbynice first admired Pinnick's suit, then recanted, and now is back supporting again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know me, I call it as it is and not as I want it to be. The man came in literally looking the part and I acknowledged it then. There were some hiccups along the way like not qualifying for the AFCON which made me to stop and think if the move was a good one but bobo is now doing the do so I have to commend him for a job well done. Just the fair and honest thing to do.

How many qualification have we missed?
U-17
U-23
AFCON.
1/4 = 25%. Still F9!



can we please give an F10? F9 is generous. The dude appears to be turning it around though, even though he spent most of his time screwing up.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46442
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36941
Location: Eagles' Nest
Waffiman wrote:
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.

I was not born in Nigeria and you can never mistake me for anything else by Naija...Fact not feelings!

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46442
fabio wrote:
What exactly did he do? His job?
The sport Ministry provided the money. We might as well thank the Sports Minister, Finance Minister and President.

I trust to enter here my broda. :D :D :D :D

He started slow and made mistskes. But he had a strategy and plan, it is all coming together nicely for him and us.

This is what happens when you give someone a chance.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 7678
Location: loughborough.
Waffiman wrote:
fabio wrote:
What exactly did he do? His job?
The sport Ministry provided the money. We might as well thank the Sports Minister, Finance Minister and President.

I trust to enter here my broda. :D :D :D :D

He started slow and made mistskes. But he had a strategy and plan, it is all coming together nicely for him and us.

This is what happens when you give someone a chance.

I must enter and give the other side. We want balanced diet :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

We suppose organise to go Russia for World Cup

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 4802
Location: London
Waffiman wrote:
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.


True...I think a lot of people feel the time, energy and money put into his recruitment programme is to the detriment to the other areas of football (or at least that's how I view it). Take for the Falcons for instance. They haven't played a single game since the AFCON 2016! while for instance the Brazil team have played 7 friendly games in 2017. There needs to be a balance.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 7678
Location: loughborough.
Zelex wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.


True...I think a lot of people feel the time, energy and money put into his recruitment programme is to the detriment to the other areas of football (or at least that's how I view it). Take for the Falcons for instance. They haven't played a single game since the AFCON 2016! while for instance the Brazil team have played 7 friendly games in 2017. There needs to be a balance.

I beg, help me told them.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:58 pm
Posts: 17460
Location: Ukwuani
smartbrother wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
...WELL DONE SIR! No need for epistle. You are doing the do and we ALL see it sir. Keep up the great work. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria! :thumbs: :thumbs:

isnt this a little premature?
at this stage we've only qualified for the world cup
save the praise for when we qualify for the QF

Smartbrother, thank you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:23 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41230
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
fabio wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
I see....Robbynice first admired Pinnick's suit, then recanted, and now is back supporting again :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well you know me, I call it as it is and not as I want it to be. The man came in literally looking the part and I acknowledged it then. There were some hiccups along the way like not qualifying for the AFCON which made me to stop and think if the move was a good one but bobo is now doing the do so I have to commend him for a job well done. Just the fair and honest thing to do.

How many qualification have we missed?
U-17
U-23
AFCON.
1/4 = 25%. Still F9!


I won't say F9... maybe a P7.

Qualifying for the WC moves the needle from F9 to P8 (Olympic medaling), P7 for qualifying for the WC.
Repeating what others before him did by going undefeated just kept him at P7. Maybe by the time WC rolls around and we have had good preparations he fit reach C6. But I will give him a P7...

The things below needs work...
- U17
- U23
- Back-to-Back AFCON absence
- Losing to SA in anything at home
- CHAN Eagles
- Very inhumane treatment of our Super Falcons
- Just begone paying salaries on time (I hear say na patch patch).

But overall, bobo is improving. Just hope he addresses the other shortcomings. We want him to leave office an A student rather than getting HemiOshodi UniLag Department of Chemistry type marks. Or Princess type grades...

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:41 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:57 pm
Posts: 34255
Location: UK
Zelex wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.


True...I think a lot of people feel the time, energy and money put into his recruitment programme is to the detriment to the other areas of football (or at least that's how I view it). Take for the Falcons for instance. They haven't played a single game since the AFCON 2016! while for instance the Brazil team have played 7 friendly games in 2017. There needs to be a balance.
Which T, E & M?
Which money exactly is he putting into (foreign) recruitment?
Even if they say he is buying a first class flight ticket and paying for a 5 star hotel just to go and beg Tammy Abraham, Ola Aina, Ebuehi or Idowu dem Papa (which we know is not the case), how much is the money that will now derail a whole national youth development program?

_________________
"Ole ni gbogbo won"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 7678
Location: loughborough.
Cellular wrote:
I won't say F9... maybe a P7.

Qualifying for the WC moves the needle from F9 to P8 (Olympic medaling), P7 for qualifying for the WC.
Repeating what others before him did by going undefeated just kept him at P7. Maybe by the time WC rolls around and we have had good preparations he fit reach C6. But I will give him a P7...

The things below needs work...
- U17
- U23
- Back-to-Back AFCON absence
- Losing to SA in anything at home
- CHAN Eagles
- Very inhumane treatment of our Super Falcons
- Just begone paying salaries on time (I hear say na patch patch).

But overall, bobo is improving. Just hope he addresses the other shortcomings. We want him to leave office an A student rather than getting HemiOshodi UniLag Department of Chemistry type marks. Or Princess type grades...

Olympics is NOC. That moves him back to P8.

Let's not forget the Nike Sponsorship rubbish he secured for us without input from anyone from marketing, but his I- too- know.

That's back to F9.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:59 pm
Posts: 41230
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
fabio wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I won't say F9... maybe a P7.

Qualifying for the WC moves the needle from F9 to P8 (Olympic medaling), P7 for qualifying for the WC.
Repeating what others before him did by going undefeated just kept him at P7. Maybe by the time WC rolls around and we have had good preparations he fit reach C6. But I will give him a P7...

The things below needs work...
- U17
- U23
- Back-to-Back AFCON absence
- Losing to SA in anything at home
- CHAN Eagles
- Very inhumane treatment of our Super Falcons
- Just begone paying salaries on time (I hear say na patch patch).

But overall, bobo is improving. Just hope he addresses the other shortcomings. We want him to leave office an A student rather than getting HemiOshodi UniLag Department of Chemistry type marks. Or Princess type grades...

Olympics is NOC. That moves him back to P8.

Let's not forget the Nike Sponsorship rubbish he secured for us without input from anyone from marketing, but his I- too- know.

That's back to F9.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P

_________________
I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity and uphold her honor and glory
So help me God.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 7678
Location: loughborough.
Damunk wrote:

Which T, E & M?
Which money exactly is he putting into (foreign) recruitment?
Even if they say he is buying a first class flight ticket and paying for a 5 star hotel just to go and beg Tammy Abraham, Ola Aina, Ebuehi or Idowu dem Papa (which we know is not the case), how much is the money that will now derail a whole national youth development program?

Mr. Man, okay, he used his money for the first class tickets and 5 star hotel! Your point is?

What we are asking for is for him to be as much effort into other national teams and not run down anything that is made in Nigeria as inferior (His friends in the press have stopped fighting the minister).

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm
Posts: 4802
Location: London
Damunk wrote:
Zelex wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
osita wrote:
I may not like his love for foreign things like English players of Nigeria origin, but give it to him, he is a power broker :clap:

Why? Do you know any of these boys? I have known one or two since they were kids. They are just as Nigerian as you.

There is nothing foreign about any Nigerian be they born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria or not born in Nigeria and live not in Nigeria. These boys are just as proud to be Nigerian as much as you and I.

Please do not look at them as not worthy cos they were not born in Nigeria. It is wrong.


True...I think a lot of people feel the time, energy and money put into his recruitment programme is to the detriment to the other areas of football (or at least that's how I view it). Take for the Falcons for instance. They haven't played a single game since the AFCON 2016! while for instance the Brazil team have played 7 friendly games in 2017. There needs to be a balance.
Which T, E & M?
Which money exactly is he putting into (foreign) recruitment?
Even if they say he is buying a first class flight ticket and paying for a 5 star hotel just to go and beg Tammy Abraham, Ola Aina, Ebuehi or Idowu dem Papa (which we know is not the case), how much is the money that will now derail a whole national youth development program?


Let it be known I have no qualms with his recruitment programme. In fact in a ideal world (indefinite amount of funds) I think it is a excellent idea alas this is not the case. Hence the need for prioritisation of tasks IMO. Firstly I will answer your question. No. it does not derail a national youth program but that was not the point I was trying to stress. My issue is the effort he puts into recruiting those of dual-national (I was actually referring to his travelling and time expenses specifically) or to be honest the Men's national team, yet not a single friendly has been organised for the Falcons who are by the way the African champions. At least show some enthusiasm to other areas of our football, are they not Nigerians as well? Frankly, the treatment of the Falcons has been disgraceful.

_________________
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:12 pm
Posts: 7678
Location: loughborough.
Cellular wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P

Thank God, we qualified for the WC....

If we reach the QF and SF, then I will give him a little kudos.

He is yet to achieve more than his predecessors.

_________________
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 32046
Location: Somewhere
fabio wrote:
Cellular wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P

Thank God, we qualified for the WC....

If we reach the QF and SF, then I will give him a little kudos.

He is yet to achieve more than his predecessors.



seriously....the bobo has been an olodo.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15186
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Robbynice wrote:
...WELL DONE SIR! No need for epistle. You are doing the do and we ALL see it sir. Keep up the great work. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria! :thumbs: :thumbs:



Robby,

He has done quite well and I am not talking about performance of the NT. He has put Nigeria at the center of the political decision making in African football. I do not know when last we ever sat at that table. Moreover, he has begun to deal with the sponsorship issue. I hope that both Pinnick and Dikko are left alone as there is still some work to do but at least we are not standing pat and marking time. My fear now is that the political scumbags will come in to remove him and Dikko preying on the usual susceptibility to ethnocentrism and the like. Both men have given Nigerian football what we have rarely had (this is besides going to the WC).

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:39 am
Posts: 15186
Location: Super Eagles Homeland
Cellular wrote:
fabio wrote:
Cellular wrote:
I won't say F9... maybe a P7.

Qualifying for the WC moves the needle from F9 to P8 (Olympic medaling), P7 for qualifying for the WC.
Repeating what others before him did by going undefeated just kept him at P7. Maybe by the time WC rolls around and we have had good preparations he fit reach C6. But I will give him a P7...

The things below needs work...
- U17
- U23
- Back-to-Back AFCON absence
- Losing to SA in anything at home
- CHAN Eagles
- Very inhumane treatment of our Super Falcons
- Just begone paying salaries on time (I hear say na patch patch).

But overall, bobo is improving. Just hope he addresses the other shortcomings. We want him to leave office an A student rather than getting HemiOshodi UniLag Department of Chemistry type marks. Or Princess type grades...

Olympics is NOC. That moves him back to P8.

Let's not forget the Nike Sponsorship rubbish he secured for us without input from anyone from marketing, but his I- too- know.

That's back to F9.


:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P


Cell,

You no see say as I take style improve the range of grading dis time? :rotf:

_________________
Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines
how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33443
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Egg-head better not break his promises to the players re: bonuses, we are tired of bonus issue every world cup.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:01 am
Posts: 36941
Location: Eagles' Nest
maceo4 wrote:
Egg-head better not break his promises to the players re: bonuses, we are tired of bonus issue every world cup.

Did you hear of any bonus issues during the qualifiers? :twisted:

_________________
Image
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:18 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:35 pm
Posts: 46442
fabio wrote:
Cellular wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P

Thank God, we qualified for the WC....

If we reach the QF and SF, then I will give him a little kudos.

He is yet to achieve more than his predecessors.

Kai! You na hard man.

On going to Russia, I initially discounted it, but I am now changing my mind.

_________________
“In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. But in a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of." - Confucius


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 12886
Waffiman wrote:
fabio wrote:
Cellular wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: You and EnuguII should be banned from grading people. Kai. :P

Thank God, we qualified for the WC....

If we reach the QF and SF, then I will give him a little kudos.

He is yet to achieve more than his predecessors.

Kai! You na hard man.

On going to Russia, I initially discounted it, but I am now changing my mind.

Me too. I won't be staying long though - two, maybe three days max then I'm gone. Friends have already ordered tickets but this time I'll wait until the draw is made.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o


"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Cellular, Nov 16, 2017.
"I will take Trump over Clinton. But I am in the minority." - Cellular, Jul 19, 2016.
---
© The YeyeMan 2017
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties, and confers no rights.
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: President Pinnick...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 33443
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Robbynice wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Egg-head better not break his promises to the players re: bonuses, we are tired of bonus issue every world cup.

Did you hear of any bonus issues during the qualifiers? :twisted:


It always starts during the big dance, our boys get tired of being stiffed by these egg heads. http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/28055186

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], ikeo, Majestic-12 [Bot], peron33uk and 34 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group