Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Shownoja
Egg
Egg
Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Post by Shownoja »

No be sin na, Make una free am abeg. All this bad luck wey just begin follow am, abeg tell una village people say e don do. Na our pikin still. Make una no vex. Ndo! :taunt: :taunt:
To stop trying is to start dying
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Post by danfo driver »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Who cares he's served his queen and country for 45 minutes or so at the hallow turf of Wembley home of English football what Englishman wouldn't dream of such an honour?
Over to you Prince I remember you got upset with me when I warned you about these kids but anyway!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

I completely agree Tammy should pursue his interests as he sees best. All my children were born abroad, and I struggle to take them to Nigeria so they are familiar with their country and culture. But traveling in Nigeria is a nightmare; not only do you have to worry about electricity, you worry about kidnapping and armed robbery and bad roads and more...in addition to your own career, thus making every trip home short and frenzied.

I don't know what the experience of the Abraham family has been, but it seems the country Tammy knows and feels is England. You have to know and feel your country, a state of being nobody--even your parents--can experience for you. I wish Tammy the very best.
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Godspeed to him. Wish him well.
Now let's talk about those who are playing for us.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Polly wrote:I completely agree Tammy should pursue his interests as he sees best. All my children were born abroad, and I struggle to take them to Nigeria so they are familiar with their country and culture. But traveling in Nigeria is a nightmare; not only do you have to worry about electricity, you worry about kidnapping and armed robbery and bad roads and more...in addition to your own career, thus making every trip home short and frenzied.

I don't know what the experience of the Abraham family has been, but it seems the country Tammy knows and feels is England. You have to know and feel your country, a state of being nobody--even your parents--can experience for you. I wish Tammy the very best.
Maybe Tammy's decision is strictly a professional one, devoid of any sentiment.
Its a real possibility.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Make una tell am say, e no dey dat easy O!

1 cow, 4 he-goats, 12 bottles of Schnapps, 2 bowls of kolanut etc, etc.

You elders here know the drill.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Even him papa nearly enter wahala for Lagos last week. Make I no tok sha....
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Damunk wrote:
Polly wrote:I completely agree Tammy should pursue his interests as he sees best. All my children were born abroad, and I struggle to take them to Nigeria so they are familiar with their country and culture. But traveling in Nigeria is a nightmare; not only do you have to worry about electricity, you worry about kidnapping and armed robbery and bad roads and more...in addition to your own career, thus making every trip home short and frenzied.

Maybe Tammy's decision is strictly a professional one, devoid of any sentiment.
Its a real possibility.
Possibly but I feel this is unlikely. It's difficult to tell now with how young Tammy is but playing for Nigeria would have been a better move from a developmental perspective IMO. Although you have a point, with the current enthusiasm by the England FA with regards to youth football (winning competitions at various levels, handing out young players opportunities at senior level). It is an exciting time as a young English footballer.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

No player is bigger than a country. Good luck to Tammy
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

lacidi wrote:Even him papa nearly enter wahala for Lagos last week. Make I no tok sha....
Abeg make you nack us gist - naw? Abeg! :D :D :D :D
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

pajimoh wrote:No player is bigger than a country. Good luck to Tammy
KPAM! Good luck to him, indeed
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Odas wrote:
lacidi wrote:Even him papa nearly enter wahala for Lagos last week. Make I no tok sha....
Abeg make you nack us gist - naw? Abeg! :D :D :D :D
Lol. The man been stay for Eko Signature, I no go tell you who and who dey for the room oo, but one of his old friends that was chilling with him had a seizure of some sort around 2am. It was crazy. The hotel got an ambulance and all hell was breaking loose as the man was foaming from the mouth. Thank God they were able to rush him to a hospital and he was stabilized. Tammy's dad practically shiit his pants and was sweating and crying like a baby. The man go know say some people don swear for am for Naija. :D :D :lol:
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...good talk my friend. But many will say they have friends, cousins, mates who took theirs home for weeks and they all enjoyed it. I'll say everyone is never the same.
Taking foreign born kids to our contraption called Nigeria require you to watch them 24/7 especially their moves and what they touch or put in the mouth or else you gonna come back to be visiting clinics for unknown stuff, like you stated stagnating your own career as you have to look to their well being.
e no easy at all o!.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pure Rubbish, so Ola Aina, Vic Moses etc aren't other people's children. the oyinbo land you born your children send them go high school etc are they safer? google Columbine high school shooting etc.. this is a very weak mentality.. guess what, things will happen when it is folks time, no matter how many HPD, NYPD, Navy seals etc you claim go secure you , e nogo matter...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mcal wrote:

...good talk my friend. But many will say they have friends, cousins, mates who took theirs home for weeks and they all enjoyed it. I'll say everyone is never the same.
Taking foreign born kids to our contraption called Nigeria require you to watch them 24/7 especially their moves and what they touch or put in the mouth or else you gonna come back to be visiting clinics for unknown stuff, like you stated stagnating your own career as you have to look to their well being.
e no easy at all o!.
dude hus.. you think people in Nigeria are waiting for you to bring your loot? get the heck out of here with such rubbish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

e no easy at all o!.
dude hus.. you think people in Nigeria are waiting for you to bring your loot? get the heck out of here with such rubbish
Pity you should respond to me with such uncouth language for saying Tammy Abraham should be left alone. May Nigerians never leave your children alone.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

good luck to Mr. Abraham
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

mcal wrote:

e no easy at all o!.
We are talking about grown men here, not toddlers.
Besides, any parent that does not monitor what their toddlers eat and drink, where they go and who they're with is irresponsible anyway, regardless of which country they're located.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

We don't need Tammy. He should study the story of Gabriel Agbonlahor because he is about to Part 2. The English press already slated his performance saying that it seemed to come too early for him.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Goldleaf wrote:We don't need Tammy. He should study the story of Gabriel Agbonlahor because he is about to Part 2. The English press already slated his performance saying that it seemed to come too early for him.
Yep, some reports said neither he nor Solanke should make the trip to Russia.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Goldleaf wrote:We don't need Tammy. He should study the story of Gabriel Agbonlahor because he is about to Part 2. The English press already slated his performance saying that it seemed to come too early for him.
Add John Salako, Ugo Ehiogu.

We can only hope Tammy is the exception, but I doubt it.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Shownoja wrote:No be sin na, Make una free am abeg. All this bad luck wey just begin follow am, abeg tell una village people say e don do. Na our pikin still. Make una no vex. Ndo! :taunt: :taunt:
so..should Pa Jimoh stop reaching out to his Oshoronga Mothers on this? :blink:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)