Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Post by pajimoh »

paj wrote:
Shownoja wrote:No be sin na, Make una free am abeg. All this bad luck wey just begin follow am, abeg tell una village people say e don do. Na our pikin still. Make una no vex. Ndo! :taunt: :taunt:
so..should Pa Jimoh stop reaching out to his Oshoronga Mothers on this? :blink:
You see how trobu dey sit down jeje-ly and you dey go poke am? I no blame you, na the people for amerika wey don legalize ganja, na dem I blame. msshhheeww
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tammy Said He Doesn't Want To Play For Us

Post by mcal »

Damunk wrote:
mcal wrote:
Polly wrote:I completely agree Tammy should pursue his interests as he sees best. All my children were born abroad, and I struggle to take them to Nigeria so they are familiar with their country and culture. But traveling in Nigeria is a nightmare; not only do you have to worry about electricity, you worry about kidnapping and armed robbery and bad roads and more...in addition to your own career, thus making every trip home short and frenzied.

I don't know what the experience of the Abraham family has been, but it seems the country Tammy knows and feels is England. You have to know and feel your country, a state of being nobody--even your parents--can experience for you. I wish Tammy the very best.
...good talk my friend. But many will say they have friends, cousins, mates who took theirs home for weeks and they all enjoyed it. I'll say everyone is never the same.
Taking foreign born kids to our contraption called Nigeria require you to watch them 24/7 especially their moves and what they touch or put in the mouth or else you gonna come back to be visiting clinics for unknown stuff, like you stated stagnating your own career as you have to look to their well being.
e no easy at all o!.
We are talking about grown men here, not toddlers.
Besides, any parent that does not monitor what their toddlers eat and drink, where they go and who they're with is irresponsible anyway, regardless of which country they're located.
...again I am not being specific on toddlers only but generally children born and raised abroad.
Btw, those footballers are still 'toddlers' when it comes to Nigeria way of life.
A concerned parent will closely monitor them while playing for Nigeria, in Nigeria.