Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:11 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Man united 4 Newcastle 1
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24146
Location: london
What a good game and normal service has resumed

Martial
pogba
Smalling
Lukaku

Very pleased for Lukaku to get his scoring touch back again but Pogba makes the difference to united, it was so glaring today

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24146
Location: london
Not too sure about the swedish defender though, he is too erratic for my liking, if Bailly played today, Newcastle will not have a sniff of pur goal

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 25095
Location: Copacabana
Pogba had a good game topped up with 1 goal and 1 assist.
The Zlatan is back.
Rojo is also back but didn't come on today.
Shaw was also on the bench.
Can't wait for the no-nonsense combo of Bailly and Rojo.
Looking good for United.

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 58046
WE wait for the game to finish b/4 we crawl out of hiding.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 24146
Location: london
YemiBrazil wrote:
Pogba had a good game topped up with 1 goal and 1 assist.
The Zlatan is back.
Rojo is also back but didn't come on today.
Shaw was also on the bench.
Can't wait for the no-nonsense combo of Bailly and Rojo.
Looking good for United.


We will need our best team when we face City, we are back to scoring 4 goals in one game, Pogba brings a lot to the table

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
marko wrote:
What a good game and normal service has resumed

Martial
pogba
Smalling
Lukaku

Very pleased for Lukaku to get his scoring touch back again but Pogba makes the difference to united, it was so glaring today


Paul... what else is there to say. Best midfielder in the league! :clap: :clap: :clap:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9123
cic old boy wrote:
WE wait for the game to finish b/4 we crawl out of hiding.


Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Kabalega, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group