Does Ayo Akinfe work for OwnGoal?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Ayo Akinfe Strikes Aagin!

Post by john12 »

Enough is enough. Who’s paying you ayo? What about the argentines that conceded 4 goals? Are they calling for masherano head? Stop this nonsense
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Anytime you see the phrase "i am sure," you don't need to read any further.. :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

That's what the coach is there for. Let him do his job!.
Don't need you rehashing what is pretty obvious to the coach and anyone else who knows a lick about football.
You asked and that's my opinion.
Ayo Akinfe wrote:What is your opinion on the issues raised? Surely that should concern you more than who wrote the piece.

Argentina exposed some serious defensive lapses that need addressing. We all saw these lapses against Algeria in Uyo and fortunately the Desert Foxes could not exploit them. Argentina exploited them twice but we all know Germany will score seven if we defend like that.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

metalalloy wrote:Anytime you see the phrase "i am sure," you don't need to read any further.. :lol:
This :lol:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...Ayo is to football what Ohenhen is to politics, calmly persuading you while pocketing whatever :laugh:
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Ay it's a bit mischievous of you to start off with the headline you did, write half a dozen paragraphs about a problem you claim exists ...only to then debunk your original thesis in a tiny paragraph at the end showing Rohr is well aware of the issue and how to fix it...

Using Owngoal to push players into the public domain to draw interest to the selectors of the team won't fly this time, a). because Rohr clearly has his own agenda and is relying on his own resources and network to identify players and b). The era when agents were able to impose players on the team by getting all paddy paddy with the head coach is pretty much over.

That article on Joel Obi has your handiwork written all over it :rotf: :tic:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

metalalloy wrote:Anytime you see the phrase "i am sure," you don't need to read any further.. :lol:
:lol: Someone once said when David Cameron says "let me make this absolutely clear", you know he's not going to make anything any clearer.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Don't see anything wrong with the article. He raised legit points
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What is your opinion on the issues raised? Surely that should concern you more than who wrote the piece.

Argentina exposed some serious defensive lapses that need addressing. We all saw these lapses against Algeria in Uyo and fortunately the Desert Foxes could not exploit them. Argentina exploited them twice but we all know Germany will score seven if we defend like that.
The problem is that you acknowledged a problem, then acknowledged that Rohr fixed it in the 2nd half, but still felt compelled to write an entire article about our "defensive woes".

It begs the question of whether you are an attention whore, or if you have a hidden agenda, because most of your articles are essentially whiny and pointless.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Does Ayo Akinfe work for OwnGoal?

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I don't know about working for own goals, but he has scored more own goals here on the CE than Drogba scored for Chelsea.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."