UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY 5

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY 5

Post by anointed »

Kicking off now
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MATCHDAY 5

Post by anointed »

Actual kicked off earlier with two games.

So far...
Spartak Moscow 1-1 Maribor FT
Sevilla 0-1 Liverpool
Manchester City 0-0 Feyenoord
Napoli 0-0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Besiktas 1-1 FC Porto FT
Monaco 0-0 RasenBallsport
APOEL Nicosia 0-0 Real Madrid
Borussia Dortmund 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco 0-2 Rasenballsport
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sadio Mane with a second for Liverpool

Apoel 0-1 Real ...Modric
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Liverpool using Sevilla to practice how to score no look goal.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is going to get very ugly for the poor spaniards....they are being ripped apart like kilishi meat.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sevilla 0-2 Liverpool ...Firmino x2
Dortmund 1-0 Spurs... Auba
Monaco 0-3 Leipzig...Werner x2
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Monaco 1-4 Leipzig
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:Liverpool using Sevilla to practice how to score no look goal.
Bros, Liverpool has to be the luckiest team on the planet today. The ball is just finding their players no matter what.
Sevilla on the other hand have been missing clear cut chances.

Sometimes, its just your day, sometimes its not.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Sadio Mane scores his first ever Champions League goal tonight. Who says perseverance does not pay?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf: Sevilla has been expose today.English team doing well this CL
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Sadio Mane scores his first ever Champions League goal tonight. Who says perseverance does not pay?
You
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
Bros, Liverpool has to be the luckiest team on the planet today. The ball is just finding their players no matter what.
Sevilla on the other hand have been missing clear cut chances.

Sometimes, its just your day, sometimes its not.
:lol: E for don reach 5 oh! So Sevilla have been lucky too.... :lol:

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I have seen no look pass before,but never a no look goal....Sevilla is being used to drink akamu. I hope Liverpool wont turn to uncle donatus in the second half o.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:I have seen no look pass before,but never a no look goal....Sevilla is being used to drink akamu. I hope Liverpool wont turn to uncle donatus in the second half o.
Firmino head no dey house...Good one though. With that said, I don score no look goal before... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:I have seen no look pass before,but never a no look goal....Sevilla is being used to drink akamu. I hope Liverpool wont turn to uncle donatus in the second half o.
Serious wayo defending. They are like headless chickens, passing the ball uselessly around, while Liverpool soaks it up and hits them at will.

Anyway, they just pinged one back, but they look so vulnerable on the counter.
Game on!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Meanwhile, what Real Madrid is doing to Apoel in their house is not legal.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Robbynice wrote:
Firmino head no dey house...Good one though. With that said, I don score no look goal before... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Yeah,...right! :rotf: :rotf:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

charlie wrote:
Serious wayo defending. They are like headless chickens, passing the ball uselessly around, while Liverpool soaks it up and hits them at will.

Game on!
Arr they abusing their host?

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I knew yeye Liverpool would throw it all away....

charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:

Game on!
Yawa don blow! Penarity!!!
Liverpool is tossing this match away
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:
charlie wrote:

Game on!
You mean Madrid,...6-0 away.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Sevilla don vex oh!