Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:[Ayo] has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
It's unbelievable that you give him credit for this. Unbelievable.
Yes, I give him credit.

You can always prove me wrong? :D
Ayo's anodyne 10-point threads are the result of Nigeria's recent success in qualifying for the World Cup, and strong showing against Argentina. They're a symptom, not the cause.

Prove it, you ask? Ban him for a week and see if this site still looks like a Super Eagles fan site. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:[Ayo] has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
Yes, I give him credit.

Ayo's anodyne 10-point threads are the result of Nigeria's recent success in qualifying for the World Cup, and strong showing against Argentina. They're a symptom, not the cause.

Prove it, you ask? Ban him for a week and see if this site still looks like a Super Eagles fan site. :D

Chief, you give me way too much power. I don't have that kind of power o.

Make una leave uncle wAyo alone... just keep presenting him with facts...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

pajimoh wrote:Mark Roland is the English translation of Ayo Akinfe. The Roland is a dead giveaway. Roland rat. We all know someone is a big rat :tic:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: My belle o
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

doctorollie wrote:Lol! Mr Ayo ooooo

Done already......

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/22/vv ... gular-yet/

Mr Shows wrote:Notice how all Ayo's targets are suddenly dominating the news on Owngoal.. I am pretty sure in the next couple of days there is going to be an Owngoal exclusive on Kelechi Nwakali....
Michael James wrote it :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Roland Mark to Michael James :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Haba Ayo be creative with the names nah :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

DAgrin wrote:
Odas wrote:Assuming the article's content is true, I think the boy should be left alone, he should go play for Germany, we don't need him - in my opinion.
I disagree.
When fully fit he is better than both Balogun and Ekong. Nevertheless both build a well working partnership.
Same applies for Udohakai who I rare higher than Akpoguma.
Both have chances to become successors of Boateng and Hummels when they retire. Though they still have to compete with Rüdiger, Mustafi and co.
They are better off playing for us because people like Sule and Tau are way better than them.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy is not better than any of the CD we now except omeruo maybe. He's not likely to start for SE and would probably not make the final cut unless there're injuries. Well .....ROHR knows best.
You just love to dump on Omeruo, don’t you? If we learnt nothing else from the Argentina game, it was crystal clear that none of our defenders are better than Omeruo. Our defense needs a lot of work and we should be looking at all of our options including Omeruo and Ambrose :!:

Cheers.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

As a Hoffenheim fan, from the area and an adict of Bundesliga and Die Mannschaft, I wouldn't mind if he chose his second nationality and represented Nigeria. I don't know if he will ever be able to dethrone Sule and Tah or even Stark in the future for Germany and it'd be a shame for him to commit in vain, with Nigeria he could really make an impact in the future for the nation's national side and potentially become a idol for the youth of Nigeria and become a true club legend at TSG like Sejad Salihovic, Vedad Ibesivic, Kai Herdling and Roberto Firmino.
https://sofifa.com/player/211856

I read this comment earlier and was truly impressed. The German guy makes this specific comment without any insult to Nigeria. Look at the bolded/underlined. He didnt even make any disrespectful comment like "Akpoguma will walk into the Nigerian team." He said, "he could make an impact in the future." :clap: :clap:

Anyway, to the issue at hand, even ignoring small kids like Tah, Sule, Stark and even Ginter and Timo Baumgartl, that is FIVE (5) KIDS, he is not even going to get near Hummels, Rudiger, Boateng, Mustafi or Howedes. As it is, he is below:

Boateng
Hummels
Mustafi
Howedes
Rudiger

Ginter
Tah
Sule
Stark
Baumgartl

Thats 10 who will be relevant in 2018 and 8-9 who will be relevant in 2022. And I have not even mentioned Udokhai.

Someone needs to call him aside, and have a word.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You sure Sule nor be Naija boy?
Make we check well o.... :tic:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
Yes, I give him credit.

I prefer Ayo's ten pointers all day when related to SE than reading about Arsenal this or Chelsea that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Blatantly false news should not be posted (or encouraged).
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I dont know Akpoguma but the Newspapers with their headlines will make you hate someone if you are the type to swallow everything they write
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

akamoke wrote:I dont know Akpoguma but the Newspapers with their headlines will make you hate someone if you are the type to swallow everything they write
I think the issue here is the misleading headline!