Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

German-Nigerian defender Kevin Akpoguma has left the door open over a potential switch of allegiance to Nigeria, few days after saying he wants to focus on progressing through the ranks of Germany.

He has already represented Germany at various youth levels, but coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr was hoping to convince him to switch allegiance to Nigeria at senior level.

Rohr is in Germany and he confirmed that he will hold talks with Akpoguma soon to have a chat with him on playing for Nigeria, but the 22 year old immediately responded by saying he wants to play for Germany.

However reports from Germany monitored by Owngoalnigeria.com has it that he granted an interview on a sport programme in Germany, where he confirmed he is open to the idea of playing for Nigeria.

Roland Mark said Akpoguma even confirmed talks will be held with Rohr who handles the Nigerian team, referring to him as a coach he respects a lot right from his days as director of youth football in Germany.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/11/22/ak ... an-happen/
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Post by Dammy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:German-Nigerian defender Kevin Akpoguma has left the door open over a potential switch of allegiance to Nigeria, few days after saying he wants to focus on progressing through the ranks of Germany.

He has already represented Germany at various youth levels, but coach of the senior national team of Nigeria Gernot Rohr was hoping to convince him to switch allegiance to Nigeria at senior level.

Rohr is in Germany and he confirmed that he will hold talks with Akpoguma soon to have a chat with him on playing for Nigeria, but the 22 year old immediately responded by saying he wants to play for Germany.

However reports from Germany monitored by Owngoalnigeria.com has it that he granted an interview on a sport programme in Germany, where he confirmed he is open to the idea of playing for Nigeria.

Roland Mark said Akpoguma even confirmed talks will be held with Rohr who handles the Nigerian team, referring to him as a coach he respects a lot right from his days as director of youth football in Germany.

:clap: :clap:
I am happy
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Lies. Owngoalnigeria? Journalists “mark Roland?? Believe anything
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I am glad our squad is now taking shape. Our World Cup team will be twice as strong as the one that played in the qualifiers!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Who is Roland Mark? I googled that name and the only place where his name comes up as a German journalist is on Owngoal's website. I suspect he is a made up individual
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

This boy is not better than any of the CD we now except omeruo maybe. He's not likely to start for SE and would probably not make the final cut unless there're injuries. Well .....ROHR knows best.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

This is a lie.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

own goallllllllllllllllllll
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ogasir wrote:Who is Roland Mark? I googled that name and the only place where his name comes up as a German journalist is on Owngoal's website. I suspect he is a made up individual
maybe Roland MArk is the name Ayo has on his UK drivers license
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Ayo Knife, stop promoting your website here. It is filled with lies and bias in order to market certain players.
Last edited by Synopsis on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dammy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:German-Nigerian defender Kevin Akpoguma has left the door open over a potential switch of allegiance to Nigeria, few days after saying he wants to focus on progressing through the ranks of Germany.

:clap: :clap:
"Roland Mark" strikes again. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The more the better. Let's have competition in the back. There's no downside to it only positive.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

Notice how all Ayo's targets are suddenly dominating the news on Owngoal.. I am pretty sure in the next couple of days there is going to be an Owngoal exclusive on Kelechi Nwakali....
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:The more the better. Let's have competition in the back. There's no downside to it only positive.
Right. But this is fake news.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Ugbowo wrote:This is a lie.
It's such an obvious lie. The guy doesn't even exist.
To stop trying is to start dying
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ayo, defend yourself. Is it true that website is yours? If so explain whom this mysterious Roland Max is.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mark Roland is the English translation of Ayo Akinfe. The Roland is a dead giveaway. Roland rat. We all know someone is a big rat :tic:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Its a Goal wrote:Ayo, defend yourself. Is it true that website is yours? If so explain whom this mysterious Roland Max is.
CE is a very amusing place. How many of these accusations and allegations do I respond to? Abeg, let us enjoy the humour. I am more interested in the Eagles getting their act together as we have recently seen.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Its a Goal wrote:Ayo, defend yourself. Is it true that website is yours? If so explain whom this mysterious Roland Max is.
The website is registered to an Aminu Mohammed.

I asked whether "Roland Mark" is a fictional figure in an earlier thread. I can't find any German sports journalists with that name and all of the stories attributed to him are about these German-Nigerian footballers and can be found on sites such as Own Goal. It doesn't smell right.

If that website is inventing personas then it cannot be trusted and its stories shouldn't be posted here.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Ayo doesn't own the site but he likely wouldn't leave them alone until they published his crap.
OCCUPY NFF!!
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

Mr Shows wrote:Notice how all Ayo's targets are suddenly dominating the news on Owngoal.. I am pretty sure in the next couple of days there is going to be an Owngoal exclusive on Kelechi Nwakali....
You be witch Nwakali is on it today ooo. But am confident Rohr dont care. The man want to make name gor himself
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

How phukin ridiculous you mean to tell I'm going to believe this I mean look at the name of the of the publisher "Own Goal" ( something footballers don't want attached to their name)!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Wikipedia... 8-)

Roland Mark Schoeman OIS is a South African swimmer and was a member of the South African swimming team at the 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012 Olympic Games. Wikipedia
Born: July 3, 1980 (age 37), Pretoria, South Africa
Height: 6′ 3″
Weight: 185 lbs
Olympic medals: Swimming at the 2004 Summer Olympics – Men's 4 × 100 metre freestyle relay, MORE
Education: University of Arizona, University of Pretoria
Teammates: Ryk Neethling, Darian Townsend, Lyndon Ferns
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)