Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

mystic
Egg
Egg
Re: Akpoguma says he now is willing to play for Rohr

Post by mystic »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy is not better than any of the CD we now except omeruo maybe. He's not likely to start for SE and would probably not make the final cut unless there're injuries. Well .....ROHR knows best.
You just love to dump on Omeruo, don’t you? If we learnt nothing else from the Argentina game, it was crystal clear that none of our defenders are better than Omeruo. Our defense needs a lot of work and we should be looking at all of our options including Omeruo and Ambrose :!:

Cheers.
Ambrose? Come on man - his time is up in the national team.
Based on what? Even though Efe is not a natural right back, the right backs we have today are only as good as Efe was at that position, not better. Having said that, I’d like to see him tried at center back where he’s been doing more than a marvelous job for his current team. As a matter of fact, as far as club football is concerned, Efe has been our most consistent center back, no arguments there❗️

Cheers.

I like Ambrose as well, but he has nothing on our current right backs.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

mystic wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:This boy is not better than any of the CD we now except omeruo maybe. He's not likely to start for SE and would probably not make the final cut unless there're injuries. Well .....ROHR knows best.
You just love to dump on Omeruo, don’t you? If we learnt nothing else from the Argentina game, it was crystal clear that none of our defenders are better than Omeruo. Our defense needs a lot of work and we should be looking at all of our options including Omeruo and Ambrose :!:

Cheers.
Based on what? Even though Efe is not a natural right back, the right backs we have today are only as good as Efe was at that position, not better. Having said that, I’d like to see him tried at center back where he’s been doing more than a marvelous job for his current team. As a matter of fact, as far as club football is concerned, Efe has been our most consistent center back, no arguments there❗️

Cheers.

Efe Ambrose is a great guy, A thoroughly nice man and a real humanist, however, he has ZERO business around the Super Eagles at the moment. Celtic got rid of him for a good reason. As he has aged, he has lost a lot of pace. he will be eaten for breakfast by strikers.

Were he at his best, he would have been a great addition to the pool of centrebacks. As per rightbacks, can people just stop being mischievous. We have Ebuehi and Abdullahi and if we are short, we just need to invite Kingsley Ehizibue.

Some people are either just confusionists are naive romanticists. Only a madman ready for admission to the lunatic asylum would invite Efe Ambrose to the Super eagles after watching how defenders deemed better than him were taken apart by PSG.

When you know fully well that you are going to face the likes of Neymar and Cavanni at the World Cup, you must be crazy to even contemplate putting Efe Ambrose up against them. Do you want them to spell Federal Republic of Nigeria?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mystic wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

Efe Ambrose is a great guy, A thoroughly nice man and a real humanist, however, he has ZERO business around the Super Eagles at the moment. Celtic got rid of him for a good reason. As he has aged, he has lost a lot of pace. he will be eaten for breakfast by strikers.

Were he at his best, he would have been a great addition to the pool of centrebacks. As per rightbacks, can people just stop being mischievous. We have Ebuehi and Abdullahi and if we are short, we just need to invite Kingsley Ehizibue.

Some people are either just confusionists are naive romanticists. Only a madman ready for admission to the lunatic asylum would invite Efe Ambrose to the Super eagles after watching how defenders deemed better than him were taken apart by PSG.

When you know fully well that you are going to face the likes of Neymar and Cavanni at the World Cup, you must be crazy to even contemplate putting Efe Ambrose up against them. Do you want them to spell Federal Republic of Nigeria?
I have to agree with Ayo. Efe was very good and did not always get the credit he deserved. One of his qualities is also his versatility which made him a valuable member of several SE squads. However, barring a rash of serious injuries I do not see who he can displace at the moment. It is shame because if it is all about emotion for me, Efe would be on the plane.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mystic wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

TOny the stupid Tiger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ambrose jo, Efe ni! Some people are just demonic! This Tony the Crooked Tiger is ready to sell Nigeria for monthly allowance from Scotland. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:When you know fully well that you are going to face the likes of Neymar and Cavanni at the World Cup, you must be crazy to even contemplate putting Efe Ambrose up against them. Do you want them to spell Federal Republic of Nigeria?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Na wow oh ,na wow oh eh ! somebody suggested Efe Ambrose for the National team with a straight face

Is it Efe Ambrose that could not even defend against Ethiopia, putting his hands on his head when he made a huge blunder . It is Ambrose break -dancing while Guinea walked through the defence resulting in non qualification for a major tournament & the sacking of SSS?

They even claimed he is the most consistent defender in Europe. So playing in Scotland is seen by a forum member as being better than playing in Germany , France and Turkey ? Scotland that did not qualify for the World Cup, the best team in Scotland got gang raped by PSG just this week. The standard of football in Scotland is no better than the Agege league in Lagos. Please leave Ambrose alone let him earn his living in Scotland in peace
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

FYI, Akpoguma did not say he is willing to play for Rohr. It is a complete lie! The misinformation that has become the standard on this site makes me want the CE of 1998 or 1999, where members put much effort in educating and spreading knowledge.

German CE's can watch the interview on SWR Mediathek that was aired on Sunday. He said he is German, born in Germany and should play for Germany.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Yiba wrote:FYI, Akpoguma did not say he is willing to play for Rohr. It is a complete lie! The misinformation that has become the standard on this site makes me want the CE of 1998 or 1999, where members put much effort in educating and spreading knowledge.

German CE's can watch the interview on SWR Mediathek that was aired on Sunday. He said he is German, born in Germany and should play for Germany.
Ayo is just allowed to roam free polluting the forum with fake news he wrote himself for owngoal, its very perplexing that he is yet to be checked.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Yiba wrote:FYI, Akpoguma did not say he is willing to play for Rohr. It is a complete lie! The misinformation that has become the standard on this site makes me want the CE of 1998 or 1999, where members put much effort in educating and spreading knowledge.

Chief, there's no Roland Mark.

It is a fictional character made up by Owngoal.

We are grateful to CEs such as yourself who live in Germany and can put to rest these made up stories.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:

Ayo is just allowed to roam free polluting the forum with fake news he wrote himself for owngoal, its very perplexing that he is yet to be checked.
Checked by whom?

Ayo is free to open as many Naija related footie threads as he wants. As for the news, as long as he provides the URL there's nothing wrong with them.

It is for the forumers to discuss the validity of the 'news' that is posted.

We are NOT going to censor or censure Ayo. Believe it or not, he is good for the forum. He has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Here is the link to the interview in German but viewers outside Germany can't watch it. He talked about Nigeria, starting from 09:23 minutes.

Link
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Checked by whom?

Ayo is free to open as many Naija related footie threads as he wants. As for the news, as long as he provides the URL there's nothing wrong with them.

We are NOT going to censor or censure Ayo. Believe it or not, he is good for the forum. He has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
I think you are giving him too much credit, its the SE qualifying for the World Cup that has reinvigorated the forum, its not Ayo's mostly useless 10-pointers. And if we are not going to check him, can we at least update the thread title to reflect the fact that the news has been debunked? Some people just check into CE and look at thread titles without reading too much into the threads and could easily be misled.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Checked by whom?

Ayo, provides content for the site as contributing editor. However, it is my wish that he should do the "work" before posting. Because this is the official site of SE!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Yiba wrote:Here is the link to the interview in German but viewers outside Germany can't watch it. He talked about Nigeria, starting from 09:23 minutes.

Link

Some of us no dey understand German.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Yiba wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Checked by whom?

Ayo, provides content for the site as contributing editor. However, it is my wish that he should do the "work" before posting. Because this is the official site of SE!
See me see trouble ooo. A story was published and I posted it. What "Work" am I to do on it Yiba?

By the way, this is not the official Super Eagles site ooooo. We are not the NFF!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Checked by whom?

I think you are giving him too much credit, its the SE qualifying for the World Cup that has reinvigorated the forum, its not Ayo's mostly useless 10-pointers. And if we are not going to check him, can we at least update the thread title to reflect the fact that the news has been debunked? Some people just check into CE and look at thread titles without reading too much into the threads and could easily be misled.
Come on MaceO, just proffer counter argument/narrative to Ayo's.

That is what CE is about. You just don't let people post ish and not expect to be challenged. Challenge him with facts!

I might not be a fan of Ayo but I recognize the value he brings to the site. Love him or not.

This thread is a prime example of how we deconstruct hubris (© Gotti) on this site.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Yiba wrote:Here is the link to the interview in German but viewers outside Germany can't watch it. He talked about Nigeria, starting from 09:23 minutes.

Link

Some of us no dey understand German.
There free audio translation apps on itune and android.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

Checked by whom?

Come on MaceO, just proffer counter argument/narrative to Ayo's.

That is what CE is about. You just don't let people post ish and not expect to be challenged. Challenge him with facts!

I might not be a fan of Ayo but I recognize the value he brings to the site. Love him or not.

This thread is a prime example of how we deconstruct hubris (© Gotti) on this site.
Exactly...that's how some of them carry broom to try chase my good pal Threadinho comot for forum.. :evil: where is he these days sef? :twisted:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

aruako1 wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mystic wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:

Cheers.

Cheers.

I have to agree with The YeyeMan.
Fixed.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Cellular wrote:[Ayo] has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
It's unbelievable that you give him credit for this. Unbelievable.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: When you know fully well that you are going to face the likes of Neymar and Cavanni at the World Cup, you must be crazy to even contemplate putting Efe Ambrose up against them. Do you want them to spell Federal Republic of Nigeria?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Kai, una go kill me for hia one day
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Thus he hasn't said he is ready to switch side and play for Nigerian - then. If so, why all these long stories?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cellular »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Cellular wrote:[Ayo] has turned this site back to a Super Eagles fan site as opposed to an EPL Naija site.
It's unbelievable that you give him credit for this. Unbelievable.
Yes, I give him credit.

You can always prove me wrong? :D
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...