PSG 7 Celtic 1

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: PSG 7 Celtic 1

Post by wiseone »

Celtic have been undefeated domestically for 64 games. They last lost 18 months ago. During that time they have scored over 180 goals and kept about 36 clean sheets. That unbeaten run is the longest undefeated streak in British football history (a record that had stood for over 100 years and which was set by a previous Celtic team).

The fact that they are so dominant at home, but regularly take 7 and 5 goal hammerings in the CL, tells you much about the quality of Scottish football.

Scipio Africanus wrote:And the funniest part of this is that Celtic is currently unbeaten in the Scottish premier league ...

Scotland, the nation that has been to the WC 8 times and never made it past the first round. Scots are stubborn sha. They simply refuse to learn how to play football.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They were rejoicing when they ganged up in the attempt to destroy Rangers...well they have the domonance now, but are being disgraced every year in europe in front of their fans having weakened the league.

The funny thing is watching sky try to sell the old firm derby....it is like a con man trying to sell kerosene as bio-fuel. :lol: Not only do i find it funny,i find it pathetic as well.

Be careful when you allow hatred and resentment to motivate you when dealing with your foes especially when you have them at your mercy, you might end up shooting yourself in the foot!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

oloye wrote:They were rejoicing when they ganged up in the attempt to destroy Rangers...well they have the domonance now, but are being disgraced every year in europe in front of their fans having weakened the league.

The funny thing is watching sky try to sell the old firm derby....it is like a con man trying to sell kerosene as bio-fuel. :lol: Not only do i find it funny,i find it pathetic as well.

Be careful when you allow hatred and resentment to motivate you when dealing with your foes especially when you have them at your mercy, you might end up shooting yourself in the foot!

Celtic and Rangers need to resume their plans to play in the English Premiership. They will get nowhere in the Scottish league.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Well, at least Brendan Rogers can’t pin this one on Efe Ambrose :lol: :!:

Cheers.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

There has always been a ragging debate on TalkSport if it will be wise for Celtic to move over to the PL to face better competition. Their fans, when they call in, have this delusion that they will be in the top 4 as they can match most of the PL teams. It is funny because the fact of the matter is that if they do join the PL most of their star players will leave the club for a better team in the PL to gain better expose thereby leaving them weak. Even if they manage to retain their star players they won't be able to finish any higher than 6th because quality is that good.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!